• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Star Trek Online Risa Stuff...

    Star Trek Online Risa Stuff...


    Risa Stuff...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Can we get this costume? If not, I'd be extremely disappointed

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Upgrade Weekend - Finally

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Do you seek Jamaharon?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    New 2021 Sunglasses - Star Trek Online

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    On PS4 and want to get super close up images of your ship?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    On PS4 and want to get super close up images of your ship?

    head to Risa, travel to between the moons on the map and park yourself right next to the invisible wall on the southerly moon. because of the invisible wall you can come up with images like this (this is a scout ship by the way and very small)

    https://preview.redd.it/nnlfodhgm5a71.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c31ffc2f33bcf59f405e4e1a4a6059bf6785c4d2

    submitted by /u/TyneSkipper
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me identify these Tropical Birds? I found this image and a list of names on the wiki but I need help matching them to which birds they are. I can guess for some, but the one at the bottom has me stumped.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Found this sciences division officer on my bridge. His cranium is big.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Fleets? I’m new so what’s all this about fleets?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    What are they, and what are the advantages of joining?

    submitted by /u/mckeeganator
    [link] [comments]

    Duelist Fervor Trait

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    So i use this Trait on a Engineer i guess it's Cat 1 bonus 5% Damage and 5% Accuracy which procs to 3 times for 10 seconds per tick?

    In a quick ISA it seems gold to have this,it procs quickly and gives you a nice chunk do your DPS.

    But i am more looking for a similar Trait but one that lasts a bit longer.

    Context is For Kings i considered that but i am already have high resistances (Trelium-D+ Redundant Antimatter Containment) and i think being the flying punching bag i tend to be its not gonna adding more to my Build….

    submitted by /u/RoseFlowerPrincess
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving dilithium for Flying High.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    As the title says once bought out the bonus dilithium for daily completion isn't rewarding. I have a toon with 0 unrefined and still does after completion.

    submitted by /u/Race-b
    [link] [comments]

    TMP is getting a re-release, will this mean TMP content for us?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    /u/ambassadorkael TMP is getting a re-release with 4K/HDR. More TMP stuff pretty please?

    See here.

    I, of course, love the TMP era visuals (yep, I'm old), so maybe we can get lucky and Cryptic will provide add'l TMP content/items? A fella can dream, a fella can dream...


    • I'd love to see the bridge done up.

    • Maybe some more TMP skins for ships that don't have them? OMG, don't let me dream of TMP skins for the Ranger, Daedalus, etc.

    • Gimme some good ol' content where we roam the hallways of a TMP era vessel. Then we have an excuse to provide that to players as a purchase like the Galaxy interior or TOS interior.

    • Spock's shuttle with warp sled anyone?

    submitted by /u/CaesarJefe
    [link] [comments]

    Risian weather control ship

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    This ship is popping up on my welcome banner. Has this been added or is it a screw up?

    submitted by /u/Marcusuk1
    [link] [comments]

    Risa crashes

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Risa crashes

    Anyone else getting crashes on risa? getting them when walking to the main building, using the floatboard and walking from the transporter to the start of the race track

    and yes, already tried verifying the files, didn't matter

    https://preview.redd.it/zbh0o93l03a71.png?width=564&format=png&auto=webp&s=cf6dcba3b74a5fef3de7cab8d47776934f4cb2c7

    submitted by /u/Admiralkers
    [link] [comments]

    Floater issue on Risa

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Did you hey change controls over last year or is there a problem? I can't get altitude by looking up or descend by looking down. I can only go straight up or take the floater off to descend.

    submitted by /u/Lumber74
    [link] [comments]

    Environmental suit not working

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Environmental suit not working. The controls for turning it on and off is missing. I have tried:

    • Turning the on/off through char screen

    • Verifying the files

    • Trying another suit

    • Trying another location (Nakura and Fleet mining)

    There was an update today, maybe it's related to that.

    submitted by /u/Coolerwookie
    [link] [comments]

    Zen store promotions

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    So I would like to buy some ships and costumes and I have a question regarding the sales. My first question is: What was the highest zen store sale on ships, uniforms or the entire zen store ever? Second: When did the sale in queston occur? (Before christmas or other holidays, something like that). And lastly will this sale ever return?

    submitted by /u/Chikanhu123
    [link] [comments]

    How much dilithium do you have? (Ore and refined)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I’ll never understand this games difficulty.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Over all I'm enjoying this game and can go though almost all the story mission without to many issues, and then all of a sudden there'd be these missions in different story arcs where my ship gets liquefied by one ship out of nowhere.

    Thankfully those missions are few and far between so far I've had to skip 4 mission but damn I'd wish the mission would be toned down after the 16th death

    submitted by /u/mckeeganator
    [link] [comments]

    Having a ground boff specialization issue

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am trying to use the Sarish Minna boff (DS9 holo) on my KDF recruit for my ground team. She already has Command specialization but I cannot select any of her trained Command abilities. I cannot change them in the skills page as her default nor can I change them after she is added to a station. Am I missing something? I have some skills trained in Command on my character and currently have Command set as secondary. Any help is appreciated.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/RayRayCharlie
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Can anybody help me with 1) getting an invite to Reddit Alert(I'm @chiefsitnsmoke) and 2) How do I get the Odessy Excursion Uniform?

    submitted by /u/USSJorvikNCC6969a
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment