• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Star Trek Online I've just realised we have a kilt, but we don't have a plaid to go with it, Cryptic please fix this.

    Star Trek Online I've just realised we have a kilt, but we don't have a plaid to go with it, Cryptic please fix this.


    I've just realised we have a kilt, but we don't have a plaid to go with it, Cryptic please fix this.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Due to the Lohlunat Festival there has been an increase in the purchasing of Risian Caracals as pets. So I thought you guys might enjoy seeing what actual Earth Caracals look like. Sadly they are not holigraphic, rainbow colored, nor are they "transcendent", but they are still cute.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Kael: Following up on a question from the stream tonight: official word is we won't be adding alien gen to the TOS faction. We didn't see exotic aliens in TOS, so we won't see them in that particular part of the game.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    New Items in Mudd's Market!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    How!?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Are the Janeway's nacelles bugged too?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    The Crossfield Refit's nacelles have fused to the hull in a known bug.
    I'd like to know if the problem is also present on the Janeway/32nd century Intrepid, the other ship with detached nacelles...so?

    Is their anyone out there that flies one that could clue me in?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/WoodyManic
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Kinda having a "Cause and Effect" situation...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    I started a Jem'hadar captain and now i'm stuck in "some kind of time loop". Every time I load it up I go into battle against the Hur'q, but when it comes time to choose between the Klingons and the Federation, the page that lets you choose a faction just flashes for a like a frame and I cant select one. Every time i try to leave it brings me back to the start of the battle. Ive tried a dozen times already. A dozen, a hundred, it's impossible to tell.

    Halp!

    submitted by /u/USSJorvikNCC6969a
    [link] [comments]

    Why the Risian Luxury Cruiser T6 is one of the best event ships for New or f2p players

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of discussion about the Summer Event Ship both here in the forums, YouTube, and in game chat. A lot of the opinion of the ship is that it's frankly kinda meh. For new or f2p players however it's probably one of the best event ships they can pick up. Almost all of the discussion is focused on layout, trait, console basically the ship build itself. However there are two big things going for this ship that f2p or new players should be aware of that really make this worth your time to get.

    First is the Solar Sail Quantum Slipstream drive. It gives players twice the duration of Slipstream over a conventional ship. For the f2p player base wanting to earn extra EC via Tour the Galaxy this is the easiest route to obtain a ship with a faster slipstream drive.
    A very fast Tour the Galaxy build can be put together with this ship and two mission rewards: Polaric Modulator and Obelisk Warp Core.

    Second is the Admiralty stats. I know a lot of players usually brush this one aside because frankly if you've spent some money in game or have played for a long time you probably have a large collection of ships to use. Stats from the ship are 72/28/26 Ignores +/- Eng from Events. The Ignores Eng from events is big. For f2p and new players it's a great stat to have on a roster. Only other ships for f2p or new players that comes close is the Phoenix Small craft from the phoenix box or a few more expensive options via dil from ship requisitions (Gemini, Constellation, Orion Dacoit) none of which are account unlocks.

    Anyway I hope this write up helps. We do have a lot of new and returning players and I felt this should be added to the discussion about the ship.

    submitted by /u/WaldoTrek
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Made Risa Worse For Me

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I know a lot of folks were having problems with Risa before the patch. I also know that a lot of folks have a much better computer than me. I have a cheap $400 HP desktop with on board graphics, it's a dog but it does run STO on medium settings.

    I never experienced any of the problems or crashes that everyone else did on Risa before the patch. Now 3 times in a row after this patch, within 5 mins or less of being on Risa, I crash to the desktop. Once while just standing on the boardwalk.

    Did the patch effect anyone else like this? Did it cause you problems that you didn't have before? Or did it fix the problems you were having?

    submitted by /u/GenoWeiss
    [link] [comments]

    Request: Allow us to have multiple Diplomacy BOFFs.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    At one point it was possible. I have at least one toon who's got both a Gorn and a Naussican. But when I went to complete the collection, seeing an Orion on the Exchange; I was sorely dissapointed to find that you can't claim multiple diplomacy BOFFs anymore. I decided to use the new BOFF with another toon, and found myself unable to commission the BOFF on any toon that already had an active diplomacy exchange BOFF.

    Is there a reason we're not allowed to commission each of these BOFFs? Could we get this unlocked?

    submitted by /u/9811Deet
    [link] [comments]

    "Bonus Marks Weekend" is in German? Everything else is in English...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I didn't know Peter Quill (Star-Lord) became a Trekkie �� I'm now wondering if the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy had signed on as well ��

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    They're the same ship

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    So during Diplomatic Orders....

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    has anyone else witnessed one of the Vulcan Monk NPC's jumping of that bridge near Ambassador Sokketh?

    submitted by /u/DaharMasterDahohta
    [link] [comments]

    My vanity shields have a faded out quality, but when I bring up my status screen, the shield becomes normal. When I close it, the shield gets faded. Any one else know if there is a fix to this?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Multiple Chu Chu Dance possible during Dance Party

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Wrath of Khan Uniform pieces not usable on Fed. Romulan

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I wanted to ask if any other Federation aligned Romulans are unable to use the Wrath of Khan pieces (from the Genesis bundle)?

    I was at first understanding as I was not a full Federation character as such and instead an 'Ally of the Federation', but then I went onto my Jem'Hadar character who is also just a 'Ally of the Federation' and they were able to use the outfit boxes and unlock the outfits for them and their bridge officers.

    It really would be nice to use them on my character as they look so cool, just a shame my main is a Fed. Romulan at the moment.

    submitted by /u/WYB
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact Scavenger Hunt Guide

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Just a tad OCD about my uniforms.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I hope I'm not the only player on console who wants this, but I'd love the ability to reorganize my costumes in the tailor.

    submitted by /u/dontenbears
    [link] [comments]

    Question about automatic ability cast settings

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Why do some skills not have the option to set up a cast parameter, and why are some of them bugged? For example, on my main ship I was unable to set an activation parameter for my advanced peregrine fighters -- until I equipped my carrier with them, and the option suddenly appeared. From then, switching back to my main ship kept the automated parameter set up. =\

    submitted by /u/RaijinGaming_YT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment