• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Star Trek Online A little late, but a Gorn in a tux to cheer you up

    Star Trek Online A little late, but a Gorn in a tux to cheer you up


    A little late, but a Gorn in a tux to cheer you up

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    In Case You Still Weren't Sure...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    So I was leveling my Disco alt over the 2x XP weekend, and the RNG decided to name my ship this...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Stuck on Sleepers mission, unable to do anything with the last node

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    For the Benefit of All—Join Starfleet today.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Battle At The Binary Stars: A Monty Python Production

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    We really need a personal device that summons someone to let us turn in our contraband, tribbles, and prisoners instead of having to go to a hub. It could work like the Personal Karemma Trader Comm Code.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Considering the state of the World right now, a Recruitment event would be great right about now.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    And I don't mean just a Recruitment event. I mean every single one, at once. Delta, Temporal, and Gamma. Get people to spin up as many alts as they want to keep them occupied during the coming weeks that they're all going to be cooped up. Do it like Blizzard is doing with their 100% XP bonus, and have it end on the 20th of April.

    submitted by /u/ScherzicScherzo
    [link] [comments]

    Connie Refit with Vesper pylons. I have this as my desktop background.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Anyone else have problem logging in to game, I cant even get to character screen

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I know it was done a long time ago, but great work on the Exeter-class devs!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Legendary Trait: Is 'The Best Diplomat' Actually Working?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Just finished leveling the Legendary Constitution and slotted The Best Diplomat for bonus firepower, but I can't tell if it's working as advertised.

    Has anyone parsed this new trait when using Fire At Will or Overload?

    Is the trait bugged?

    I've got power levels high enough to deliver a 23-30% boost, but when I activate FAW3 I'm not seeing a noticeable jump in damage when I hover over my weapons.

    Thanks for any insights.

    submitted by /u/MuddsTreasure
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for RPers, Writers, and Artists

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I've had the idea bopping around my head for a while to help develop lore around Star Trek Online, helping people write their character's stories, develop new stories and planets, and generally expand on what we have in game.

    Without the Foundry, we're limited to writing and drawing. I'd like to create a community, a fleet, in STO specifically to create these stories and gather together creative talent. I've talked to one of the Devs, and while it's next to impossible that any of us will get anything put in game (at least not until we get the Foundry back), who knows, we might give them ideas.

    Star Trek has one of the most powerful fanbases around, in the past a letter campaign (yes actual snail-mail) gave rise to the space shuttle prototype being named Enterprise. There are a lot of us, and I'd like to see our beloved universe grow.

    My current project is still much in the works, but I'm writing a story around the events of Star Trek Picard, using it as inspiration. I've also written an incomplete guide to the Caitian species on a whim. So link to your work, and if you'd like to talk more, I can be found on Star Trek Online on PC as R'Mikk@feyralwolf

    Live long and prosper.

    For examples of what I'm talking about, check out some of these:

    https://www.deviantart.com/nyzcait One of my fleetmates, I've been helping to edit his stories for a while now, and get him to write more.

    https://www.deviantart.com/matt-tierney My own DA, granted, Star Trek stuff has been a little light of late, but I want to get back into it.

    https://www.deviantart.com/mjarbar Another fleetmate.

    submitted by /u/Loremaster-RMikk
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Missions....

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Odd annoyance of the day: Every time I hit random, one of two things happen: We have a mission and it goes well, or I get *one* specific TFO and suddenly absolutely everything that can go wrong, does go wrong.

    Not in the game. Just outside interference. This time it was two tantrums from our youngest, our five year old tripping over his own feet then deciding it was urgent he have some more breakfast. Delivery arrives, urgent phone call and eventually a power cut.

    Doesn't happen any other TFO: Just this one. It seems to attract anything that can go wrong happening in the real world and keeps me cycling re-spawning on a loop :/

    Anyone else have those missions where the world is just against you?

    submitted by /u/geekhalla
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any plans to put a ship of the same class as La Sirena (Star Trek Picard) on STO?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I had a quick look online but only found results pertaining to reviewing the show

    submitted by /u/CaptainCanary2055
    [link] [comments]

    Uhm... why is my old Shepard Class faster in Quantum Slipstream than my 31st Century Chronos Class?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    I was just wondering why some of the 'older' ships have a faster Slipstream Drive than the supposedly most modern ships we can get access to.

    Yes, it is a minor thing as for the most part you can use transwarp anyway. But i like to occasionally travel through sector space (and tbh.: i think they should make it a LOT bigger and make travel more meaningful, but i am also one of these madman that enjoys travel in Elite Dangerous, so...).

    Anyone else thinks it is odd that slipstream drives are so inconsistent?

    Also, who else thinks that outside of slipstream they should limit it to warp 9.xxxx instead of breaking the warp 10 barrier? Or was there a lore piece that explained that they changed the warp-scala and we are using the one from 'All good things' and i missed it?

    submitted by /u/James_Razor
    [link] [comments]

    USS Glenn: "We heard you could use a hand.".....Me: "Not so much."

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Weird bug had neat effect

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Popped out of a TFO and noticed on my character sheet there was a blue particle sphere now anchored below my character in the frame. It created a background effect I found quite nice.

    Imgur

    Amusingly, the same effect applied to my ship, with decidedly different results.

    Imgur

    submitted by /u/Drakknfyre
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I'am looking to join a active fleet.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Starfleet lvl 56

    submitted by /u/ragemonkeySA
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at home, is STO new player friendly?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Is now a good time to start? Big grind? New player friendly? Strong playerbase?

    submitted by /u/IrishUnity1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment