• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Star Trek Online I think we're gonna hate Monday....

    Star Trek Online I think we're gonna hate Monday....


    I think we're gonna hate Monday....

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I feel as though I’ve committed a crime, making this abomination.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    May we please have this fixed? 2399 Uniform

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    LMPC: One Man's Journey

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Attempting to re-create screen-accurate Romulan uniforms

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Let me preface this post by saying that the 24th century Romulan Uniform pack is very old and has never been updated to my knowledge so they're a bit sketchy sometimes. The color palate is very limited, and combined with the wonky tailor lighting these uniforms don't look as close as they do 'In Person', but I still thought it might give some people some uniform ideas if I posted them here.

    Alright, so I sat down and did my best to recreate some 24th-century Romulan uniforms using the galleries over at Ex Astris for reference. I came up with four variants, but there are still more to be covered that I may tackle another time.

    'Tebok' variant - I think this one turned out second-best. However, due to the wonky Romulan color palate, the black coloring can't be an exact match because we don't have that sort of blue-ish-black that most other costumes have. Also for the sash, wrists, and belt - that's as dark as I could make them. Kind of a bummer, but it looks okay in actual gameplay.

    'Jarok' variant - This one is just kind of...okay. Still let down by black coloring options. The end result, even in-person, seems very monochromatic and kind of boring, but I did the best I could.

    'Sirol' variant - Probably the weakest of the bunch, but less because of color limitations and more the uniform mesh itself. In gameplay the dark fabric around the tiles matches up rather well but in the tailor it looks overly bright - the tiles themselves are of course much brighter than they were on-screen, but despite these complaints and considering it the 'weakest', I don't think it's too bad. I still wear it around, as you may have seen - especially since Sirol was a huge influence on my Rommie main.

    'Sela' variant - Saving the closest match for last. Even with the tailor lighting and kinda crappy color palate, it turned out good. I'm very pleased with this one, despite the Sirol and Tebok variants being my overall favorites. My only complaint is that I can't make the harness any more 'Bronze', but that's a minor nitpick.

    submitted by /u/MightyVanguard
    [link] [comments]

    Freebies on console.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/1421516063632678912

    The link in the twitter post is incorrect, but the first one is available in the Zen store.

    submitted by /u/ScubaTrek
    [link] [comments]

    T6 and T5 Risian Luxury Cruisers

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    I Went To Go Visit the T6 Oberth. Space Suit required.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Space Battleship Yamato Theme Build 2021 Star Trek Online (Trying to be Creative)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Dinaes Warbird Destroyer on a Federation Character?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Hey all, quick question: Is there any way to unlock a Dinaes warbird destroyer on a starfleet character?

    submitted by /u/Avius315
    [link] [comments]

    Lobi store.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    So, the last new (not a re-release of a t5) ship in the lobi store was the hurq assembly sci vessel, which was released in fall 2018. Do you think we will see new lobi store ships in the future or are we in t5 re-release only territory now?

    submitted by /u/commander_lean
    [link] [comments]

    [Star Trek Online] Risian Luxury Cruiser T6 Fun Build

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Why is "Venture" a restricted ship name?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Help! Dilithium Exchange is broke!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Typo or not a typo? Klingon interiors on console?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/11492923

    So the text says: "It also includes the other default Klingon ship interior decks"

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ScubaTrek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment