• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Star Trek Online Old missions had good stories :(

    Star Trek Online Old missions had good stories :(


    Old missions had good stories :(

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I stumbled across this old mission while looking for something else in the STO wiki. I know the dev team removed a whole bunch of stuff in order to "improve overall quality" and focus on the Iconian story. However, there's some good Star Trek standalone plots that they removed, and it makes me sad.

    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Mission:_Friend_of_My_Enemy

    submitted by /u/scisslizz
    [link] [comments]

    After putting out one more brush fire the U.S.S. Carol City is finally back to exploring

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Floating saucer

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Do you Think cryptic will do someday an animations and character overhaul to the game like wow did?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I really wonder that they didnt touch over the years the character models and animations for example. The 50% of the game you see your character and for me its important that a game changes those stuff with the years. It looks better than 3 years ago but i really wish they would overhaul hairs, animations and that Kind of stuff. Do you Think they will ever do this one time? Or you Think they dont care about it

    submitted by /u/Angmarthewitchking
    [link] [comments]

    Cowabunga!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Strange new worlds...for the Empire!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Even though I'd love for her to get an HD remaster, the Scimitar model still looks very good despite her age.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    I got the new Risa Kit and now I have this stupid thing on my face. Anyone know how to get it off and keep the kit?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Got 1st Swimsuit for female character in STO, the swimsuit is Wetsuit. the bird is Seaspray

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Which melee weapons will boffs actually use?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I have noticed boffs dont seem to like to use many melee weapons. Does anyone know which ones they will actually use correctly?

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    Risian Luxury Cruiser (T6) cannot be customized in the ship tailor?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    i was impatient and bought the cruiser early.

    The Ship Tailor will not allow or save any customization of the ship. Randomize doesn't seem to work either.

    I am able to customize other ships, and the T5 version of the Luxury Cruiser.

    submitted by /u/Zoxesyr
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think the founders will like this

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Rally point marker, does it mess up your buffs?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    So I was in a pvp match (for the endeavour, I don't do pvp apart from that) I got pretty much shouted at for use really point marker to stop using it because it messes up buffs. I use it for heal and to remove rebuffs as I was bombarded by intel debuffs and god knows what else engines and weapons constantly being knocked of line or unable to target anyone. Tool tip doesn't say anything about my buffs being effected just it removes debits and heals which I also needed.

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    New player on the bridge! Have a few questions...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I LOVE Star Trek: The Next Generation (I'm at S:4 E:3), and heard about STO, looking up online it sounds really cool! Before I get my new computer to play, I have a few questions about the game!

    • Are there any tutorial videos for me to watch?
    • How close is the game to what goes on in Star Trek TNG?
    • Can I get the U.S.S Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser in game without spending money?
    • What is the best large combat ship I can get?
    • Will I meet a lot of players or is it just PvE?
    • I love ship to ship combat, is the game a mixture of both? Or does it depend on the mission?
    • If I die, will I respawn? Will I lose items or points from dying?
    • Can I own multiple ships?
    • Will I ever need to spend money?

    Does anyone play Elite Dangerous? I have a question just for you:

    • Do you like Elite Dangerous or STO more? I have get to get either of them, but want your opinion!

    Thank you STO community! o7 and Godspeed!

    EDIT: Thank you for your helpful answers!

    submitted by /u/CMDR_JohnJameson
    [link] [comments]

    To investigate a debris field after an suspected dominion attack the freshly launched Asteria was the logical choice for manoeuvring through the asterorid and debris field

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    When the Highlander is ready to fly... it means to fly!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Noobish question on the Black Alert trait

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Does the damage dealt by the duplicates depends on your equipment?

    Description says something about torpedoes, but I'm working on a full beam set up. Would the Black Alert trait work best on a full torp torp boat instead? I'm not rich enough to try it out on my preexisting toons flying torp boats and other full energy set ups.

    Edit: I'm pretty sure damage doesn't depend on it, but it's still a huge investment, so I want to be sure.

    submitted by /u/Lexers624
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Exchange "only show usable items" filter incorrectly hides dual cannons

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I can only verify that this bug exists on PS4. I don't know about other ports but if it exists on PS4, it likely exists on XBox too.

    For example, search for "dual heavy". There will be zero results.

    Then turn off the "only show usable items" filter and search again.

    The same thing happens if you search for "dual cannons"

    I always wondered why I never had much luck selling dual cannons on the Exchange. This is why. Buyers can't see them.

    EDIT: Why is a bug report being downvoted? Seriously?!?

    submitted by /u/wkrick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment