• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Star Trek Online The description of the Premium T6 Starship Choice was updated in the Event Tab. Now Bound to Account?!

    Star Trek Online The description of the Premium T6 Starship Choice was updated in the Event Tab. Now Bound to Account?!


    The description of the Premium T6 Starship Choice was updated in the Event Tab. Now Bound to Account?!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    When control is high.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Cryptic, how about a Legendary T6 Nova Captain Bundle? For the Delta Recruit event?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Did I do it, did I beat sto?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I guess the white part are the best ones after all (was able to collect parts without a need to go back to the workshop and managed to 'get' all epic yet it didn't update)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Normal Login? Safe login?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    This might be a stupid question, but I'm not at all savvy about this sort of thing, but what's the difference between normal and safe login?
    Could somebody explain it to me in BASIC terms, please?

    Bare in mind I am basically a ludite.

    submitted by /u/WoodyManic
    [link] [comments]

    Playable races.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    So if STO said they were going to add a new race to play to the game, what would you guys and gals choose? I know we have the alien gen, so this isn't like a request or anything like that, just for funs. Have a few more hours to kill at work, and had my mind going lol.

    submitted by /u/cosmojim89
    [link] [comments]

    Command the Jovian Raider!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    More official 'first look' images of the Jovian Raider (as seen in Season 3 of Discovery as part of United Earth Defense Force's fleet) that's coming soon to STO

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Patch Notes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Suggestion: Revive the old subscription and referral systems as repeatable EC/dil sinks

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    There are two old systems in the game that was retired. They don't add any extreme advantages but for people like myself, who like to collect everything in the game, they contain some unique tribbles, boffs, titles, QoL unlocks and other things.

    Monthly subscriptions

    Since these involved real money, I assume they eventually cost more to administer than Cryptic could profit from them. If all that administration was taken away and players could buy them, without any guarantees, for dilithium or EC, they could be used as sinks for at least 1,000 days since that is how long it takes to unlock all benefits. Continuous Gold status on your account would of course require them to be renewed indefinitely making them well suited as sinks.

    Referral system

    The referral system was abandoned when the game went F2P since it no longer had any purpose after that. To revive it would require some modifications to the mechanics.

    • Ability to buy the buddy codes
    • Ability to buy a game license code

    The codes would've to be adapted from the old Cryptic codes to the current Arc code system. The T5 ship reward for referring 5 buddies could perhaps be replaced by a T5 ship coupon? If this system was extended with new rewards for referring even more people, it too could be a repeatable sink.

    submitted by /u/trekpuppy
    [link] [comments]

    TOS style ship

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    How do I get a TOS fed ship for my TOS character? Are there any carriers? I lost use of a hand so my flying skills are not so good.

    submitted by /u/Lehrjr494
    [link] [comments]

    pressing the left shift key opens arc overlay

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Is this a new bug.

    I tried changing the hot key, but shift still opens the overlay.

    submitted by /u/tjientavara
    [link] [comments]

    What happened in tonight’s stream?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    When someone else does all the work for you... (Rocket game bugged, but did not penalize me)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    So I’ve been using the new t6x upgrade tokens on my ships and it’s been great and all, but whenever I equip the experimental trait, switch to a new ship, and then switch back it always de quips the trait even if I save the load out. Is this a bug? Is anyone else experiencing his issue?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Everywhere I go, I can't escape it.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    TOS "Wolf in the Fold"

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    So sitting here thinking about things when I really should be sleeping, I had the thought of just how callous the crew of the ole Enterprise can be in some situations. I'm not knocking the episode by any means; it's one of my favs of the original series. That being said... Damn, how the hell can they just deal with the fact that a corpse is rubbing up all on their stuff? Or Kirk wanting to go back down to the planet for a booty call after one of their own is accused of multiple murders and, the fact that the leader of the planets government wife was just viciously killed? Like my chosen name... just a random half-asleep thought that hit me.

    I would love to have a pleasure planet map with a murder mystery in the game. It doesn't always have to be a story arc, just make it a ground patrol or some-such for variety.

    submitted by /u/Random_Thoughts972
    [link] [comments]

    Task Force Operations not working on Playstation, cannot find any advice online

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    As the title suggest, I can't get Task Force Operations to function within the game. I'll list out the problems I am having below to hopefully help direct me to some troubleshooting tips. Though I do not know if it is relevant, I am playing this on PS5 (still the same game as PS4, but sony does note compatibility issues)

    • Tour of Duty mission will not let me progress at all. When I arrive at Starbase 24 and press X to queue into PvE, it disappears for a second before doing nothing. Then it just tells me to press X to queue up again.

    • I have a mission to queue into the "Romulan Imperial Minefield" task force operation, but I have no idea where this is or how to queue into it (there are only five TFOs listed in the menus for me, none of which function)

    • The First Contact day TFOs do not work at all. It says its joined a match, waits a minute for a timer to count down, then says "Could not join due to player decline. Cancelling queue."

    • When I open the PvP menu it remains blank 100% of the time. Selecting "Join Task Force Operation" does nothing but make a sound.

    I'm not sure what to do here? At first I thought I just hadn't unlocked this feature yet, but the consistency in nothing working has me thinking its bugged.

    Any advice would be greatly helpful!

    submitted by /u/iSnortMold
    [link] [comments]

    KDF Recruit-Veteran Player Looking for Fleet

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Let me cut to the point—I recently left a fleet because of ridiculously high contribution requirements. I needed 200,000 lifetime fleet credits to buy from fleet stores. While I'm relatively solitary, once summer hits I'm thinking of getting more active, e.g. teams, TFOs, etc. I'm looking for a fleet that offers a community and reasonable contribution requirements, preferably one that isn't high-level so I can help build it up.

    Regarding playstyle, my character is a healthy tank in space, and a Klingon (no fear, mostly melee and assault tactics) on ground. I'm still working on perfecting my build, and I don't chase DPS. I'm striving for a mostly sci/mw support role.

    In-game handle is Morgok@spock#1071. I'm on eastern time.

    submitted by /u/Ihaventasnoo
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like I caught the Model Starship bug as well. What's an angy blue space kitty to do? Only one thing TO do, really...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Possibly dumb question, is STOwiki broken somehow?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    None of their pages load for me.

    submitted by /u/Station_Tight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment