• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Star Trek Online When Starfleet insists on making your tactical captain perform mineral analysis

    Star Trek Online When Starfleet insists on making your tactical captain perform mineral analysis


    When Starfleet insists on making your tactical captain perform mineral analysis

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I have surpassed modern andorian body. I am, the Neo-Andorian!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    STO Federation Starter Pack and STO Admiral Fleet Bundle Codes

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I received these codes from playing the beta of Magic Legends that was scrapped so they gave us this as compensation. Please comment when you redeemed so others know.

    Starter Pack: KTPJ4JR2M6RE4M4PVFAKMHN9 Fleet Admiral: J7URFZYXPREK4MFGETFFGEQA

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/LoLGibbs
    [link] [comments]

    "Inform the crew that we'll have a special chicken dinner this evening."

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    "Chicken, Captain?"

    "'Special' chicken, Number One. The vendors on Risa have closed up shop and I can't trade in the birds I collected there any more. So it's either dinner or keep them in the zoology lab, and that place smells bad enough already."

    "But what about the feather monkeys?"

    "The feather monkeys? Oh... I hadn't thought about them. We can't exactly eat them. A little too close to humanoid for my taste."

    "We could train them to clean up after the birds."

    "Hmmm. Well... yes, excellent idea Number One. Make it so."

    EDIT: spelling.

    submitted by /u/Hinermad
    [link] [comments]

    Why arent kdf and rom unforms as fleshed out as feds?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    As a fed you get basically everything that was worn on screen in the whole series. Kdf just gets a few bits and pieces. Same with roms , just the basic stuff and not even the whole tal shiar outfit. No klingon long coats either. I like the federation as much as the next fan and I know the show is mostly about them but for whole separate factions there's no comparison. I just got done watching all the original TOS movies and pretty much all those outfits are available. Kdf is just left in the dust. Being the feds biggest enemy you'd think theyd put more work on even just outfits. I mean the klingon revamps were nice but why no screen accurate clothes? Little irksome.

    submitted by /u/RoyalDivineFox
    [link] [comments]

    Chief Swole Officer

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    SUGGESTION: As we already have the 2399 Starfleet uniform from the show, I'd love to see the mid-2380s uniform from the flashbacks as well as Picard's jacket outfit that he wore throughout ST: PIC, S1. What Jean Luc Picard related items would you like to see added to the game?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Missed Opportunity with the new Freedom Exploration Frigate Console. Lack of Classical Music.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Have a few federation characters who need a fleet home on (PC).

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    A warning about Epic Games Store...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Just a quick warning for everyone out there thinking about taking advantage of the current Epic Games Store zen sale. I have previously linked my STO/Arc and Epic accounts, however they seem to be 'unlinked' for some reason now. As such, any Zen I purchase now is most likely only eligible for a new account made through Epic Games? I have purchased Zen and it was not added to my existing account. Epic Games support is so far unable to solve the issue, and they refuse to provide a refund, claiming that 'add-on and currency purchases are not eligible for a refund'. For a comic relief, they even asked me to provide 'Fortnite game logs', even though the game in question is STO. lol

    Screenshot below. https://imgur.com/HqeRpSV

    submitted by /u/Drake122
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh level 65 build?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Played STO for quite a long time but never really made it to endgame before. I'm really struggling after hitting 65 my ship feels like it's made of paper.

    Every build I see online is optimized and full of gear I don't have access to. I'm currently flying a Styx Terran Dreadnought Cruiser. I need a build/gear that I can put together now to even have a chance at starting to grind.

    submitted by /u/Romado
    [link] [comments]

    How to claim Projected Stasis field?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    They tweeted that it was account reclaimable but i cant find it anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Shberfet
    [link] [comments]

    KDF Fleet Creation - PC

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Hi guys wondering if any of you guys could help a friend and I to create a KDF fleet on PC. This is just for fun. Not worried about how long it will take to upgrade to Level 85. Just need 3, PM me please.

    I'm GMT but I can be around most times.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wes7809
    [link] [comments]

    Risa over?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Did Risa end on console already I thought it ran to 8/2?

    submitted by /u/Race-b
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to pick stories on PC?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    First off, I apologize if this is an FAQ. I did search and try to find an answer before posting.

    So, I used to play mainly on console, XbOne to be precise, and last time I made a new character (about a year ago at this point), I could swear you were able to do whichever stories you wanted from the start? So you could finish your intro and waltz right into Iconian War, for example.

    I don't play console anymore, but is that not the case on PC? Or is it gated behind something like "reach max level and have completed the stories once already"?

    submitted by /u/Buttleton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment