• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Star Trek Online Back in uniform, time to ship out. Admiral Quinn has been calling me all month. Thanks Risa, it's been fun.

    Star Trek Online Back in uniform, time to ship out. Admiral Quinn has been calling me all month. Thanks Risa, it's been fun.


    Back in uniform, time to ship out. Admiral Quinn has been calling me all month. Thanks Risa, it's been fun.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Think I may be done grinding Lohlunats for a while...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    How does the Klingon Civil War Arc apply to a Federation Character?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    You journey to Grethor (Klingon Hell) to find a specific person. Bear in mind J'ula hated the Federation, how would she ever invite a Starfleet Captain, which even in the story is hailed as a hero of the Federation, into the most sacred halls of Klingon culture.

    Not only that, she treats you as though you were Klingon. I think Cryptic should have added at least a dozen or so more dialogue to convince me that she has "made you an honorary klingon" or so because it just feels odd as hell right now.

    submitted by /u/darrickeng
    [link] [comments]

    I found my old STO livestreams from almost 10 years ago, running the original STFs 'Cure' (before it was split) and 'Terradome' <YouTube links inside>

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/GsUJDzEp4Ko

    https://youtu.be/_qSG-NJAfJU

    Back before I moved to Ireland and when I still had a full American accent 🤣🤣

    Enjoy - or not lol

    submitted by /u/CapnBranFlakes
    [link] [comments]

    G E T O U T O F M Y H E A D

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Reflections

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    This is my D'deridex Warbird; there are many like it, but this one is mine.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Combat at warp

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    T6 Declaration Class and WWIII/Eugenics Wars expansion when?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    What rank do you play as?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Just a matter of curiosity, forget that the game only calls you by max. level rank, what rank do you play your character as? (Pips worn, title set, head canon, etc.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HuntmasterReinholt
    [link] [comments]

    If Pakleds become STO villains (like in LD) their reputation/lock box should follow their scavenger theme. If you use one of their items (shield, impulse, weapon, kit), it doubles as a missing piece of another set if you have 2/3rds of those items. But instead it gives another power.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Legendary sale suggests upcoming Legendary ships...but what changes?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I suspect that the legendary sale is a prelude (drain off our zen) for an upcoming legendary release. The new skins on the D'D and Scimitar also seem to suggest this.

    So - what changes do you think they would make if they DO make legendary versions? Also - there's usually a brand new skin to go with them, what do you think it would be?

    submitted by /u/SQUAWKUCG
    [link] [comments]

    Man, I really, really love the Jem'hadar vanguard carrier(og, not the support one).

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Being a one man fleet is just great. Makes me feel like a little kid having fun when I detach the back part of the ship too. It makes story missions so much fun because you are just an onslaught of attrition. This ship and the dominion player character have made me fall in love with the game all over again.

    submitted by /u/steveosek
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Why is "Random Queue" 90% Borg?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Did Cryptic ever explain why?

    submitted by /u/Vaedian
    [link] [comments]

    What are the top DPS ships in the 10th anniversary bundle, and why?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I've heard lots of people raving about the 10th anniv collection, and with the impending sale, I'm curious to know what the top-DPS ships are in the bundle, and why?

    submitted by /u/Callahandy
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnected/timing out when loading early game missions on PC version

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    So to explain some context, I started a new Romulan character a few days ago. This is both my first time playing as a Romulan on STO and the first time playing the game on PC, I've only played the ps4 version before so I wanted to see if it was that much different or better. I will say that I do enjoy the 120+ fps compared to whatever it was on ps4 lol.

    Anyway, my issue is exactly what the title says, while playing the early game missions I've very frequently had this issue where I would start loading into a system for a mission and the loading screen would show the progress slowly go upward from 0 to 3 /100 over like 20 sec then kick me to the login saying that my connection timed out. luckily when logging back in it almost instantly loads into the area that I was trying to load into. when loading other areas like the Romulan flotilla, new Romulus or other essential areas, the loading screen usually does not last longer than 5 seconds. I also have not been timed out/disconnected for any reason besides what I just mentioned so I don't believe my internet is the issue.

    submitted by /u/Unknown_Wanderer720
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Random TFO que

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    I think we can all agree that even advanced ques are way too easy for most players now, I find it super boring when everything dies within seconds, even "bosses".

    People dont que up for non-random ques anymore it feels like, so why not add an Elite option for random ques? Give some incentive for people to wanna play elite TFOs.

    TL;DR: Pls add Elite random TFO ques for us elite build players :<

    submitted by /u/aSwedishDood
    [link] [comments]

    Plasma fulmination and how to survive it - the post

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    How do I survive that shit? I never realized how many things can just kill you in one hit. I'm talking about the Elachi predators here.

    submitted by /u/atookofatook
    [link] [comments]

    40% Off all Legendary items including 10th Anniversary Pack!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Firing phase cannons

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    The Sale starts tomorrow!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Crazy idea, but try playing an expansion or story arc like it's a separate single player game

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I got bored the other weekend so I decided to replay DR. However I decided to try something a little different; I took off all of the uber gear from my character/ship and just outfitted them with the stuff from the vendors at ESD. Then, as I played the missions, I would replace my ground/space gear with mission rewards and loot from NPCs. By the end of the story I had a pretty different assortment of weapons than I did when I started, and it was kind of fun to use different things that what I normally use all the time with my uber stuff.

    This weekend I may try the same thing with VIL :p

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment