• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Star Trek Online DIY Borg vessel...eats the Jug for breakfast

    Star Trek Online DIY Borg vessel...eats the Jug for breakfast


    DIY Borg vessel...eats the Jug for breakfast

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    The Platinum Shield Looks Awesome Here

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Thanks

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I am just going to to post this to thank all of the STO Community for all the advice, build ideas, uniforms and even gifts that I have received since finding these Reddits.

    And even my down votes😊. Thanks for them too. I have been very impressed with the amount of support that I have gotten here.

    submitted by /u/Chaos_EN2
    [link] [comments]

    Time to Save the Universe

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Steam Auto Login still not working since release!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi my steam auto login has not worked since the release of it, is there some way i get fix to get working? I was told at the start just wait it will be fixed soon, just wounding if there is any news on the home front?

    submitted by /u/Buff-Fresh
    [link] [comments]

    spotted a borg in the spacedock, about to fire and this person

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    More Kelvin Universe Equipment and Ships ? (This might be a long post)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    This may seem like a strange question but I wanted to know your thoughts on the "possible" release of more Kelvin Timeline ships, equipment and more...

    I was wandering through the STOWiki and saw that several things from that Universe have yet to appear or have been shelved.

    The Into Darkness Volcano Suit and Altamid Swarmers have yet to appear. (I do know that the Altamid Lobi consol launches a single swarmer but it is only one and it is not comandable)

    If these Items are to be released into the game, through what medium ? I doubt that they would release these without context. (At least I hope not)

    Also, we have yet to see the Enterprise A from the end of Beyond. Could it be that they are waiting for another movie to see what it can do ? I doubt it. If it were to be released, I believe it would be a Promo Ship and a Miracle Worker. As we have yet to see any Miracle Worker vessels from that Universe.

    All of this is subjective and In My Opinion, we could get another Lockbox with Crossfaction Altamid swarmers... Nothing is certain as of yet. ;)

    submitted by /u/FireFlash3
    [link] [comments]

    I do not receive "Double XP" - possible bug?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I do not receive "Double XP" - possible bug?

    Hey,I am a new player to the game - -playing for a week right now or so. I was eagerly waiting for that "double XP weekend" to give my characters a kick (all 3 of them are mid 10's to 20s right now ) but ... I do not experience receiving a DOUBLE XP at all.I listened to zone chat yesterday and to test out an emerging theory I created a Dominum character and passed through their chain up to releasing him from the "white" addiction and it seems that he receives a huge XP for his Admiralit and Duty Officers missions only...So I created a Klingon character and ... I am pretty sure that she receives even a slightly LESS xp than my above mentioned 3 characters - she is just lvl 6 after completing her first missions' chain...

    I expected "Double XP weekend" to grant x 2 Experience to any level for any activity that grants xp, even if it means whizzing through levels just by completing one mission. That's the expected beauty of "double XP" and that's how it works in other games.

    Right now it seems to me (tested as described above) that it works well for Duty Officers and Admirality's missions for my lvl 65 Dominium character and doesn't work at all for my low level characters.I can't create a bug report on Arc web page...

    I wish you all a great weekend. Fly low and slow ;)

    edit : I leveled her to 10 and jumped with her into that event's TFO and - she receives 1 (ONE) xp for kills! During a "Double XP Weekend"... so otherwise it would be 0.5 xp??

    https://preview.redd.it/wg9qu770idb51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b79ace6fe89eb911084b35c688d3ffe1c0589366

    submitted by /u/MrsMacio
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still impossible to get Yesterdays War episodes to launch?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I want to knock out the episodes, but it isn't possible to start them. I have seen that it is a recurring question here on Reddit, and was wondering if anyone has any CURRENT knowledge of what is going on.

    submitted by /u/tunersharkbitten
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X can play all Xbox One games (this means STO), unless they use Kinect

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Updated “Galaxy” material

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I would really love this improved texture to be made available for the Nebula and New Orleans models that are both kitbashed from the Galaxy's parts.

    submitted by /u/celestialteapot
    [link] [comments]

    No Uniform Option! Anyone else? How can I have the whole set (and at MKXV Epic for hecks sake) and not be allowed to create a costume for it in the tailor, its really annoying.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I've just leveled to Vice admiral 50. Each level up before this unlocked a new set of ships that I could buy, but now I am lost. Am I supposed to pay zen to get a T5 or T6? Should I buy a T6 fleet ship? Keep running the ship I have? I don't mind spending some money for a better ship, but I don't know the right course of action. Any and all advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Minecraft_Man123
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding: Dyson Ground Battlezone

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I have been playing STO since March of this year and rarely experienced any rubberbanding. I have a 600mbps Xfinity connection. However, this last week the Dyson Ground Battlezone is nearly unplayable with severe rubberbanding. Ironically, in space it is usually fine with a random one once in a great while.

    My PC is a high end gaming rig capable of much more than STO.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    I request a fun theme build for help.. Universe class - Team Command Station.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    pretty much, my idea is with this fun build - the Universe class would be all about buffing / helping the team along with using the command ablitys. help putting togather a build like this would be welcomed!

    submitted by /u/Beard_Of_Borg
    [link] [comments]

    If they give us a Dominion Legendary ship what would you like it to be?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    And why isn't it a Bug ship? :)

    Also what would the T6 trait to?

    submitted by /u/jonnyu182
    [link] [comments]

    One good thing about Lower Decks: we will finally be getting the doctor "overcoat"

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    As with all new Trek series, we know the devs will be releasing the new uniforms. And one feature of the Lower Deck uniforms is that the doctor wears the "overcoat" like Crusher wore on TNG. So one bonus feature of getting the Lower Decks uniform is that TNG characters can finally get their doctor overcoat :)

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    Sto vanity shield commcommunity

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I've started a group dedicated to photos of various ships with various vanity shields. Just asking if people who have taken screenshots of their ships with vanity shields if I can also post them in this group. Credit will be given to the people who take the pictures

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    Does the new Legendary Romulan Captain Bundle apply specifically to the Romulan race?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hesitant to buy the new Legendary Romulan Captain Bundle. The toon id prefer to level is Romulan faction but he's an Alien. The pack says it automatically advances one "Romulan Character". Does it apply to him or should I be rolling a fresh toon?

    submitted by /u/SOULHACK77
    [link] [comments]

    Crew of the Thorn, Mirror Universe Pirates/Rebels

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment