• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Star Trek Online Asked to post a pic of Ham Solo and his crew

    Star Trek Online Asked to post a pic of Ham Solo and his crew


    Asked to post a pic of Ham Solo and his crew

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Because giant scorpions aren't nightmare fuel as is... Now they can fly???

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Now that ships are cross faction can we please remove bridge limitations?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    I play a romulan as my main and only fly warbirds, as a result I only ever have access to one, completely uncustomisable, ugly bridge.

    I went back and played on my fed character and was just amazed at how much choice he had, even without buying any bridge packs, hell, even having the half broken trophy system was kinda cool.

    Since the devs are happy for us to ignore lore with what ships we fly, why the hell not let us ignore lore with what bridge we use?

    I don't even mind if the crew on the bridge doesn't change to match faction, just let us use any bridge we like.

    Plus they'd get more money out of the existing bridges for no additional effort since more people would be able to buy the bridges they like

    submitted by /u/Uselessmedics
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else tired of playing the episodes over and over again?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I've been playing the game since 2012, I've created numerous regular FED, KDF, ROM characters, leveled them up to maximum levels, completing all episodes. As years progressed I created recruitment characters and leveled them up to maximum levels, and also completed all episodes.

    For the past few years the game has just been a non-stop grindfest. I deleted all my regular characters and only kept the recruits because of the rewards. A regular character is pointless, especially since it no longer has any dilithium ore. I downsized to:

    • 23c Fed Temporal Recruit (Main)
    • Romulan-KDF Delta Recruit
    • Klingon-KDF Delta Recruit
    • Jem'Hadar Gamma Recruit
    • Klingon Recruit

    The 23c AoY character is my main, it has all the best gear, T6 Connie from lockbox, all the inventory and bank slots. All character unlocks are unlocked on that character.

    I took a break from the game for 6 months, only returning for a few hours to create the Klingon character and get the Receiver.

    I'm looking at the rewards and I have to play all the episodes all over again, and I keep thinking what is the point? I've played each mission maybe 7 or 8 times already, and now maybe a 9th time to get all the rewards. Why?

    The game has gotten so boring and monotonous. I haven't even played Age of Discovery and J'Ula's Discovery on my main character, so I really don't feel like playing the Klingon Civil War arc.

    The game just isn't enjoyable. I tried in the past 2 days to play the old missions, but I reached Romulan Mystery and I was like "this episode again? vault, mine enemy, coliseum, I've played these so many times why am I playing it again". I thought taking a break for 6 months would help, but it really hasn't. I don't even play the game with audio or look at the dialog. It's always F F F F F ok am I done? Good, give me the mission rewards.

    submitted by /u/c45ca04b2ed4
    [link] [comments]

    **Request:** Add an option to "Preview Vanity Shields" to Ship Tailor (or anywhere else)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Vanity shields are a great addition to the game and the prospect of periodic dilithium shield sales makes them all the more appealing.

    However, with the sheer number of ships and shields in the game, it's often hard to track down images of how your ship will look with a given vanity shield, and frequently those images don't quite capture how the shield will look outside of the specific circumstances those screenshots were taken in. If you've ever dropped a hundred million EC (or so) on a vanity shield only to find that you don't like how it actually looks on your ship, you might find yourself "once bitten, twice shy".

    If you give players some way to preview, in game, how vanity shields will look on their ship, you'll give them the chance to dispel their fears and fall in love with them.

    This will sell more shields.

    submitted by /u/magic-moose
    [link] [comments]

    So now that we have a T6 Oberth what ship should the community obsessively nag the developers for next? ;)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    I vote the Nova class.

    submitted by /u/Cornedo
    [link] [comments]

    Ship Customization Lighting

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    The lighting in the ship tailor can be far too bright at times, to the point that ships can sometimes look more like a silhouette of the ship than a model of it. The top and bottom views seem to be hit the hardest.

    Anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/Vulcanalia
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who does this?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Phone screen and the pic if u want it it's me next to kuumaarke

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Gamma Recruit Endeavor Progress

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Since this is my first Gamma Recruit, I might be doing something wrong. Since the recruitment came out, I did all the daily endeavors every day on him but my endeavor mission tracker still says 0/10. What am I missing? He is lvl 65, over 20h played.

    submitted by /u/Sad-Research-3429
    [link] [comments]

    Personally, I think this game could stand to spawn more enemies.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Regarding the dilex crisis

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    I've think of a solution for the dilithium surplus in the game, so I wanted to post here to see if others think this is a good idea.

    Cryptic has decided to sell vanity shields through the dilithium store and that gave me this idea: Lockbox/Lobi/Promo box ships starship traits in the dilithium store.

    They should also be pricey like the vanity shields: starship traits from lockbox and lobi ships would be cheaper than the ones from promo box ships. Cryptic can decide if they want to make them character-unlocked or account-unlocked and set their prices accordingly and if all traits would be for sale at all times or only a handful of them would rotate each week (one week some traits, the next week different ones).

    This would make players choose between buying zen with dilithium or saving up enough dilithium to get some good traits. There would likely be players that would buy zen with real-life cash and sell it to get dilithium to buy a starship trait.

    submitted by /u/USSDestiny
    [link] [comments]

    Good intel sci ship?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    I'm not looking for anything meta, but I would like an intel ship that hasn't been hit too hard by the power creep. This is for a FED Sci btw

    submitted by /u/Secretkeeper626
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Android Boff

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I dismissed the one I had to claim a new one but I am unable to do so. Is there a workaround or am I out of luck. I was pretty sure you could reclaim.

    submitted by /u/PhillyFlyers77
    [link] [comments]

    Jovian Intel Heavy Raider T6 X Pen Build

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    RECRUITING EVENTS EXHAUSTION!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Can we spread out recruiting events time intervals? There was KDF, then Delta and now Gamma which was all in less than six months...what gives?

    Mr EP is not thinking wisely on this one and now with summer event upon us makes it harder to keep on with the GRIND plus the regular mini events 9 Red alert and other campaigns).

    I understand there is NO true content added to STO since AoY or Discovery and lately just more grind after another. Perhaps more stories might do better than what we have currently.

    Great to have recruiting events but so far so many IMO.

    submitted by /u/crusader19777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment