• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Star Trek Online What is the best T-6 Federation ship in the Zen store

    Star Trek Online What is the best T-6 Federation ship in the Zen store


    What is the best T-6 Federation ship in the Zen store

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    I am looking to make an investment purchase for my game and I am unsure as to what ship to get lol

    I have my heart set on a Kelvin timeline intel dreadnaught but alas that like fine a needle in a haystack unless I have 900 lobi lol

    Some have the arbiter class battlecruiser

    my main weapon of choice for the ship would be beam arrays

    any advice would be gretaly appreciated :D

    submitted by /u/CJJHarrington
    [link] [comments]

    I made a list of updates in a no-mans sky style. Big ones are big updates / mile stones.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Can't say you couldn't see it...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Legendary Excelsior can't use a console IT CAME WITH!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    [Console - Universal - Tactical Maneuvering Matrix ∞]
    can't be equipped
    on the ship
    IT CAME ON.

    I just wanted to emphasize that.

    Pls fix, Cryptic.

    submitted by /u/Ryuseimaru
    [link] [comments]

    Best dual beam banks.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    I'm currently flying around with Odyssey Tactical Cruiser (T5-X) and i want to get better dual beam banks for my ship. Currently i have plasma dual banks, but it seems they don't do a lot of damage to enemy's.

    So, what are the best dual beam banks i should get(fom exchange) and are Terran Dask Force dual beam banks good enough to upgrade those to max and equip those on my ship? bc i have couple of them lying around.

    submitted by /u/JakeKryOS
    [link] [comments]

    Go home, Engineer, you're drunk.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Herald vonph dreadnaught carrier build help

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Hey guys I have the ship and was wondering what is the best build I can do. I have access to withering and spiral weapons. I also have the discovery set added. I was wondering what would be a good exotic or DPS build for the ship. Any ideas?

    Edit

    I am trying to go disruptor for this build.

    submitted by /u/wastingcoder72
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for noobs like me: Your DPS in advanced TFOs is most likely higher than in normal TFOs

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Probably sounds pretty obvious, but as a kinda new player I started getting a little frustrated that, no matter what I did, my DPS were kinda stuck in the 14-17k range.

    I then did an advanced TFO today and (what a surprise) my DPS is actually a lot higher (around 25k) when the enemies actually live long enough for my buffs to do anything.

    If you are new to the game like me and wondering why you don't feel much progress: Just up the difficulty, worst thing that can happen is that you fail miserably.

    Also, I don't think I can go back to normal TFOs now. The advanced one was actually FUN, because we weren't just steamrolling anything and I actually got to see some of my space-pew-pew.

    submitted by /u/TheN0m4d
    [link] [comments]

    STO Anniversary Events Be Like...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Thoughts on Endeavor Buyout as a Dilithium Sink

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:00 PM PST

    What would you all think if devs added a buyout feature to endeavors. Say, 10k-20k dilithium to buyout a level?

    Hundreds of levels that most people won't grind out but presents a pretty big gap (literally like having a dozen consoles) between top end and new players. And we know it's at least of the realm of possibility since we have reputation buyouts.

    Seems like a better concept than the exorbitant Zen prices for rep buyout, but I'd imagine devs will make it a Zen purchase instead. So would that be desirable?

    submitted by /u/Anurse1701
    [link] [comments]

    Custom 'STO era Worf' costume (can be used by Klingon characters or boffs)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    We have created a custom 'STO era Worf' costume, based on the appearance of Worf in this game:

    https://imgur.com/a/QuITRR7

    Unlike most of our costumes which use the alien species, this costume uses the standard Klingon species due to the new hairstyles which are exclusive to that species. This is also a KDF faction costume, due to the costume parts used.

    The saved costume file as well as pictures of the sliders settings are available here in the STO Characters folder, and this costume can be loaded into any standard Klingon species character or boff.

    It should also be noted that this costume does use some 'premium' costume parts, such as the Kelvin timeline klingon uniform which comes from the lobi store but can also be purchased on the exchange. Because there is currently a lobi sale, this might be a good time to pick one up if you want those parts. In addition to the kelvin uniform, parts are also used from the Bortasqu' ceremonial uniform, which comes from the fleet store.

    Live Long, and...Qapla' :)

    submitted by /u/stocostumes
    [link] [comments]

    KHG phaser rifles

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Does anyone have the T6 phaser variants of the KHG ground weapons? Do they look the same as the standard disruptor versions?

    submitted by /u/unsaneasylum
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter weapon

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Hello Community!

    What are some of the best weapon lineup or builds for the Arbiter? I'm aware of STOBuilds sub, but I'm not looking for a complicated answer. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ReelMarv
    [link] [comments]

    Vanity shields for Temer

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Does anyone have a link to all the vanity shields for the Temer?

    submitted by /u/STO_Firkins
    [link] [comments]

    TR-116A: The Great & Mysterious Weapon of Star Trek Online

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    The TR-116A, for those who don't know or haven't watched DS9, was a kinetic weapon similar to a modern day rifle. However, the TR-116A was uniquely dangerous since it had a transporter on the end of it to transport the gun's bullet to the target. Sadly, the TR-116A isn't in the game, and the TR-116B (pretty much the same gun just without the transporter) is all that is in the game...

    ...Or is it?

    After doing a small amount of research on pre-order bonuses from the original STO, it had turned out that the Target or Game.co.uk versions of preorders actually included this weapon as their bonus. This means that anyone who preordered the game back in 2009 has the TR-116A! The problem of course, is that most accounts from 2009 aren't active, and few accounts were Target / Game.co.uk preordered. The TR-116A was never removed as I know, as no known patch notes include its removal from the game.

    To conclude, I am asking anyone who is or knows of a 2009 account, or anyone interested in the TR-116A, with finding one. If you aren't interested of course, now you just know that there is a 'ghost' weapon in STO. Goodbye and good luck, and have a good day.

    submitted by /u/Levettian_Wolfram
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I think my space traits are messed up?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Is the Guardian cruiser any good?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:26 PM PST

    I've always admired the design of these things - they look like sort of an awkward love-child of a galaxy and an ambassador - but I'm a bit leery of ships that only have three tactical consoles. Does anyone here own a Guardian, and what do you think about it overall?

    submitted by /u/SunsetPalm
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best Zen store Carrier?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    I really want to get a t6 carrier but I don't know which one I should get.

    submitted by /u/Hivemindtime2
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Uniforms on Certain Romulan Races

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:53 PM PST

    A source of constant frustration for me has been that my Romulan faction characters that are not just plain Romulans are missing a lot of the allied uniforms. Specifically I have tested this on Romulan Aliens, and Romulan Liberated Borg. On both KDF and FED side they are missing alot of the factional uniforms. Including stuff as basic as pieces of the Odyssey uniform for FEDs which is supposed to be for the current timeline. It feels like this would be as simple as associating all the uniform pieces with those races, as they already seem to work with plain jane Romulans. Let me space barbie! I don't know where to complain about this that they will see it lol. Support the Space Barbie!

    I cry especially hard at night about this because my main character is a Fed-Aligned Romulan Alien, so I can't make him how I would like too.

    submitted by /u/tta52495
    [link] [comments]

    How'd this captain make the Universe look good?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    For Klingon recruit: what makes the Breen "Cold War" arc pop?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:45 AM PST

    Does the "Galaxy at Large" section of the availables not show until 50 or is it something else?

    submitted by /u/DragonHEF01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment