• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Star Trek Online T’Kuvma after the Battle of the Binary Stars TFO

    Star Trek Online T’Kuvma after the Battle of the Binary Stars TFO


    T’Kuvma after the Battle of the Binary Stars TFO

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:27 AM PST

    She could do with a hull material update, but the Aventine-class is still pretty.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I had my eyes set on the Kelvin Intel Dreadnought for a long time now... Introducing the U.S.S. Supernova

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Found a unicorn... Starfleet Klingon DOffs DO still drop!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:38 AM PST

    Finally got the NX-Refit!! I'm so happy to have my favorite ship :DD

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    When your Recruit caps out on Admiralty XP for the day...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Zambean Hood lacking new Klingon facial hair

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Just bought the Zambean outfit for the hood, so that I could toss it on my DSCKlink, but all the new facial hairs are missing from the list. Probably not high priority, but I'd really love to have my giant beautiful beard with my hood...

    submitted by /u/Lr0dy
    [link] [comments]

    Episodes/Missions in Journal what happened to all the other missions??

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I remember the episodes being longer. They had more missions in them. I liked those because they added more lore to the episode. Is there a way to get/access those missions?? Does anyone else remember the episodes being longer with more missions??

    submitted by /u/Apoclost
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for T5 Ship that would be viable for all/most characters

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I have a T5 Coupon lying around and wondering what Ship to get. The only T5 i allready have is a Odyssey Tactical Cruiser.

    Edit: With viable i mean a good ship, sorry thought viable would mean something else

    submitted by /u/X1Alph
    [link] [comments]

    Buildings invisible during mission The Doomsday Device. Same bug as with the Klingon mission on the Ketha farm a couple weeks back

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:49 PM PST

    But...I might need it someday!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Stealth Fighter 4-Piece Set mystery!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I've been using the Subspace Jumper console for a few years, and just noticed that it's now part of a 4-piece set called Stealth Fighter, along with the Shield Destabilizer, Enhanced Induction Coils, and Quantum Warhead Module.

    However, there's no indicator of what the 4-piece set bonus is, either in-game or on the wiki. Anyone know what it is, or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/sethandtheswan
    [link] [comments]

    Old account with several thousand ££ worth of zen hacked, items and characters deleted.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    I logged back into this game after a LONG hiatus. Everything has gone. I'm a lifetime member, but according to support the items I had in my account are all gone. Changed all log in details. I have, however, requested that all my zen be restored. I hope they follow through on that because at least I will be able to recover something. But that's several hundred thousand zen. I'm concerned they will refuse my request. Have had my account since... Well... They were celebrating their 3rd anniversary when I joined.

    submitted by /u/Morrit99
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else having issues getting on?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:46 AM PST

    I just going in circles getting timed out from the first screen? is anyone having else having issues with this or know how to fix this? i'm on the ps4 version of the game.

    submitted by /u/frakendeed11
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, why are loadouts / traits always so hopelessly broken?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    I've been playing STO since 2016, and switching ships or moving maps has always been accompanied by the tiniest dread; almost 100% of the time, traits, tray config, HUD config, or loadoats will be messed up.

    But for the last few months, it's been borderline unusable. Loadouts I haven't used in weeks or days are suddenly on my ships again, despite having been successfully saved over multiple times and tested on multiple map moves. Traits are behaving the same way, switching themselves into configurations I haven't used in days, or sometimes removing all but one trait. Space and ground traits vanish entirely between map moves.

    But the tray config problems are probably the worst. Switching ships or moving maps makes the tray look like a puzzle that someone threw into a vitamix. Weapons are mixed in with supports, entire rows are deleted, spots are reversed randomly, or active rep powers that I don't even have enabled will show up on the tray.

    How is this possible? It's completely ridiculous. It's the most basic part of the game other than "shoot that thing." Over a third of my time playing this game is spent making sure I can even play it right.

    submitted by /u/sethandtheswan
    [link] [comments]

    I just read the names of the Revolutionary set bonuses

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:28 PM PST

    I just read the names of the Revolutionary set bonuses

    This was a triumph!
    I'm making a note here: huge Q'apla!
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction...

    For the good of all of us, except the Honored Dead....

    submitted by /u/ErikRogers
    [link] [comments]

    Dilithium price history

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    As the title suggests, is there something like a long term history of dilithium exchange prices? I have a lot of it and I'm passively grinding it to turn it into Zen one day, ideally I would like to use it as a long term stock to sell once the prices hike up even more. This would also allow me to buy a lot of Zen / Dilithium once its cheap.

    submitted by /u/Systemlord_FlaUsh
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, the Romulan Repbulic

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Am I properly catfishing as Stimpy the Antedian?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:27 PM PST

    What is this icon for? I have never noticed it before, and it isn't on my other characters, even other Klingon Recruits (Hron and 69 of 420, though not max level, are Recruits from the new event the same as K'Tala).

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Beginner with some technical difficulties

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Hello, just started playing as a Klingon but having 2 things that are pretty annoying:

    a) Every time i right click I get an error message in the log "Unknown Command GenSetValue".

    Can I fix this somehow? I reset key bindings to default but it doesn't help. Considering I use RMB alot my log window is always flooded with that message.

    b) Melee Combat seemingly bugs out completely. I equipped a 2-handed weapon and pressed 1 to start attacking an enemy, but my character just goes into a weird animation-loop that never finishes the attack and I deal no damage. Is that a known bug?

    Thanks in advance for help!

    submitted by /u/Xenonic_WF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment