• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Star Trek Online Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread

    Star Trek Online Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread


    Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:10 AM PST

    It's Monday and you know what that means - a new question megathread!

    Post all the questions you may have about anything STO-related. PC? Console? Everyone's welcome to post their questions here.

    Stay safe out there and happy flying.

    -Talon

    submitted by /u/Talon_at_Middie
    [link] [comments]

    Couldnt find pictures of the assimilated Qugh, so for your enjoyment :)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Anyone know if this hood is a costume option unlockable in game yet?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Vengeance simply has the most beautiful bridge in the game

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Revisiting an Admiralty Improvement Suggestion - Including Monetization!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    weapons / consoles that let your ship fire a big beam from the front of it?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:18 AM PST

    I'm making a build for my T6 galaxy-X, were it has as much as possable big massive beams. I have the quantum beam, what else is there?

    submitted by /u/Beard_Of_Borg
    [link] [comments]

    The Klingon Empire is Recruiting | Star Trek Online

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    *Possible Spoilers* Ok, so question for people who might be playing the Gamma Arc for their Recruits... *Possible Spoilers*

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:09 PM PST

    So, question. I just played through Doomed to Repeat for my Recruit, and and interesting character showed up instead of the usual Slave Masters that I knew showed up when I played it the day before the Klingon Recruit update.

    I was faced with... Treachery.

    Not who I was expecting, to say the least. Has anyone else seen other bosses show up? Cowardice? Dishonor? Molor himself? Has it been a thing and I just didn't know about it, or is this something new? Just wanting to see if anyone else had a similar experience!

    submitted by /u/austintex66
    [link] [comments]

    Quark's Lucky Seven

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Can we just talk about how masterfully well written this episode is? I mean I would pay to see a live acted version of this. Though I do have a soft spot for Armin Shimerman after meeting him when I was 12 at a Star Trek convention.

    submitted by /u/djstrik3r
    [link] [comments]

    What a fine ship you have there, Paris. I take it!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Your universe is lost now that the Mirror Bynar mercenaries have arrived!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Empty Gamma Spot in Klingon Armada on PS4

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:03 AM PST

    My Klingon Armada on PS4 has an empty gamma spot for a mid level fleet to join. please feel free to contact me if interested

    submitted by /u/cloudzn13
    [link] [comments]

    What is this icon above my head? Adds more chevrons when I attack enemies.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Whenever I run to a mission around New Romulus, I always feel like I should be using one of these instead (Vedala Cart from STAS episode "The Jihad")

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Still Looking to Join an Armada for my Small Fleet.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    There are maybe 4 or 5 of us active and online, and we work hard to do our Fleet projects, but with only us it's hard to get done and I wouldn't mind joining or finding an active armada willing to take us in and help us out.

    our Fleet is fed side called S.F.C.E. spelled exactly like that dots and all. And would love to get some help from an armada who doesn't mind helping out a little fleet get nice and big projects wise, would mean a lot to us. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Novastarone
    [link] [comments]

    Hangar pets.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    So I'm working on a build for my Temporal Multi mission science ship. And I'm wondering as to what hangar pets to use. It comes with the Epoch fighters which I can get the upgraded ones for. Worth it?

    Edited for mistake in my reading.

    submitted by /u/cosmojim89
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Cryptic, where am I supposed to keep my spare weapons now?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Is the Legendary Walker worth getting?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Just curious because i do love the walker, but its an easy to get Lobi ship. Don't know if the difference between the legendary and the lobi is all that ground breaking.

    submitted by /u/ryoten34
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Effects

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I know this has been asked a billion times already but is there ANY way through modding/commands etc. to somehow disable the effects that pop up when activating abilites?

    Like Science team, for example makes a gigantic science symbol on top of your ship which to me, is kinda immersion breaking.

    I play on PC btw.

    submitted by /u/KrimsonGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Lobi Store Items - What are good consoles, weapons, armor, or costumes to grab during the last stretch of the lobi sale?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    After waiting a while and having a decent amount of lobi, what would be some good items to get? Currently I have 273 lobi, and I've been saving for a sale like this. Seeing the 50% sale hasn't happened in two years, that's why I asked. Thank you, and have a good day.

    submitted by /u/Levettian_Wolfram
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment