• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Star Trek Online Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread

    Star Trek Online Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread


    Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:10 AM PST

    It's Monday and you know what that means - a new question megathread!

    Post all the questions you may have about anything STO-related. PC? Console? Everyone's welcome to post their questions here.

    Stay safe out there and happy flying.

    -Talon

    submitted by /u/Talon_at_Middie
    [link] [comments]

    Couldnt find pictures of the assimilated Qugh, so for your enjoyment :)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Anyone know if this hood is a costume option unlockable in game yet?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Vengeance simply has the most beautiful bridge in the game

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Revisiting an Admiralty Improvement Suggestion - Including Monetization!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    weapons / consoles that let your ship fire a big beam from the front of it?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:18 AM PST

    I'm making a build for my T6 galaxy-X, were it has as much as possable big massive beams. I have the quantum beam, what else is there?

    submitted by /u/Beard_Of_Borg
    [link] [comments]

    The Klingon Empire is Recruiting | Star Trek Online

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    *Possible Spoilers* Ok, so question for people who might be playing the Gamma Arc for their Recruits... *Possible Spoilers*

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:09 PM PST

    So, question. I just played through Doomed to Repeat for my Recruit, and and interesting character showed up instead of the usual Slave Masters that I knew showed up when I played it the day before the Klingon Recruit update.

    I was faced with... Treachery.

    Not who I was expecting, to say the least. Has anyone else seen other bosses show up? Cowardice? Dishonor? Molor himself? Has it been a thing and I just didn't know about it, or is this something new? Just wanting to see if anyone else had a similar experience!

    submitted by /u/austintex66
    [link] [comments]

    Quark's Lucky Seven

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Can we just talk about how masterfully well written this episode is? I mean I would pay to see a live acted version of this. Though I do have a soft spot for Armin Shimerman after meeting him when I was 12 at a Star Trek convention.

    submitted by /u/djstrik3r
    [link] [comments]

    What a fine ship you have there, Paris. I take it!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Your universe is lost now that the Mirror Bynar mercenaries have arrived!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Empty Gamma Spot in Klingon Armada on PS4

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:03 AM PST

    My Klingon Armada on PS4 has an empty gamma spot for a mid level fleet to join. please feel free to contact me if interested

    submitted by /u/cloudzn13
    [link] [comments]

    What is this icon above my head? Adds more chevrons when I attack enemies.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Whenever I run to a mission around New Romulus, I always feel like I should be using one of these instead (Vedala Cart from STAS episode "The Jihad")

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Still Looking to Join an Armada for my Small Fleet.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    There are maybe 4 or 5 of us active and online, and we work hard to do our Fleet projects, but with only us it's hard to get done and I wouldn't mind joining or finding an active armada willing to take us in and help us out.

    ​

    our Fleet is fed side called S.F.C.E. spelled exactly like that dots and all. And would love to get some help from an armada who doesn't mind helping out a little fleet get nice and big projects wise, would mean a lot to us. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Novastarone
    [link] [comments]

    Hangar pets.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    So I'm working on a build for my Temporal Multi mission science ship. And I'm wondering as to what hangar pets to use. It comes with the Epoch fighters which I can get the upgraded ones for. Worth it?

    Edited for mistake in my reading.

    submitted by /u/cosmojim89
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Cryptic, where am I supposed to keep my spare weapons now?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Is the Legendary Walker worth getting?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Just curious because i do love the walker, but its an easy to get Lobi ship. Don't know if the difference between the legendary and the lobi is all that ground breaking.

    submitted by /u/ryoten34
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Effects

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I know this has been asked a billion times already but is there ANY way through modding/commands etc. to somehow disable the effects that pop up when activating abilites?

    Like Science team, for example makes a gigantic science symbol on top of your ship which to me, is kinda immersion breaking.

    I play on PC btw.

    submitted by /u/KrimsonGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Lobi Store Items - What are good consoles, weapons, armor, or costumes to grab during the last stretch of the lobi sale?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    After waiting a while and having a decent amount of lobi, what would be some good items to get? Currently I have 273 lobi, and I've been saving for a sale like this. Seeing the 50% sale hasn't happened in two years, that's why I asked. Thank you, and have a good day.

    submitted by /u/Levettian_Wolfram
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment