• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Star Trek Online POV: You are a hotshot Caitian Stalker Fighter pilot returning after a sortie to dock with the Catbus

    Star Trek Online POV: You are a hotshot Caitian Stalker Fighter pilot returning after a sortie to dock with the Catbus


    POV: You are a hotshot Caitian Stalker Fighter pilot returning after a sortie to dock with the Catbus

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Tailor: Apply uniform to all BOFFs

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:02 AM PST

    This would save so much time. On XBox and it takes at least 5 minutes to set up your character's uniform. God forbid you need to change your character's appearance. I know with the new consoles that this feature is supposedly faster, but no way I'm spending over half an hour outfiitng my away team anymore.

    submitted by /u/gdoubleyou1
    [link] [comments]

    Get 12 Bank Slots, Free!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    The Book of the Dishonored Three: Chapter Two

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Time to add the Elachi Qulash to the Phoenix Box?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    We should probably do something about the state of the dilithium exchange, and this might help a little: add the Qulash to the epic Phoenix Box. Do it NAU. NAU!

    I personally know a few people who kick themselves for missing that one, myself included.

    submitted by /u/Station_Tight
    [link] [comments]

    I seem to have misplaced my Bussard Collectors...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Not getting all of the event Dilithium

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:21 AM PST

    I noticed that I only get 8525 Dil, instead of the 8000, 9000, 10000... Dill after doing the daily event and that number doesnt increase. Its every single day the same. Is there a way to solve this bug or do I have to live with it?

    submitted by /u/admiralmatrix
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is Liberated Borg Command Juggernaut worth it?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    A little of context. I've decided to create a Liberated Borg Human Captain. I'm creating her story as a Liberated Borg from the Mirror Universe. For a starter ship I'm going with the Galaxy Legendary Dreadnought Cruiser (for lore purposes) but eventually my plan is to invest on the Liberated Borg Command Juggernaut. For any fellow captains that have ever pilot that ship, I've checked the Exchange and the lowest is priced at 600 million credits. Do you think it's worth the saving effort? I'm also planning for this to be my main captain in the foreseeable future.

    Thanks.

    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Liberated_Borg_Command_Juggernaut

    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Galaxy_Legendary_Dreadnought_Cruiser

    submitted by /u/dr3amcast3r
    [link] [comments]

    Experimental Systems Set

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Good day all.

    I'm looking to expand my science ship collection. To this end I'm looking at the Multi-Missions Explorers.

    I see that the Tier 5 has their own console set. I want to ask if the Tier 5 sets can be used on the Tier 6 ships. The wiki says the tier 5 consoles can be used on Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer, Multi-Mission Strategic Explorer and/or Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer.

    Does this include the tier 6 Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer, Multi-Mission Strategic Explorer and Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer?

    submitted by /u/Jays_Arravan
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to grind Diplomacy?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I haven't played in a pretty good chunk of time, and remembered you can get cross faction officers by getting the final Diplomacy tier, and I was hoping I could do that rather quickly. If this is some lost cause that's going to take centuries, just go ahead and tell me, but is there a good/quick way to grind Diplomacy?

    submitted by /u/sayaka_abstergo
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a Kazon Heavy raider worth?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    I have one in my bank, I don't plan on using it. Would it be worth Trading for another ship? maybe fleet modules or keys?

    submitted by /u/ThehighGroundisTall
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary bundle ship slots question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Given how close the anniversary is on the PS4, is it possible to split up the 10 ship slots (and the 10 ships) to different characters to use? My main character has already plenty of well-made T6s.

    submitted by /u/Siege-IS
    [link] [comments]

    Geordi Laforge Holo Boff romulan bug

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    I had recently posted my issue about the Geordi boff in mudds store not showing as available to my rom fed alien.

    I received word back from cryptic support, that is indeed a bug, and that only kdf aligned characters should be locked out from buying (or in the case of now, even seeing in the store) this boff from mudds market.

    I was told there is nothing they could do, aside from me filing a bug report and already have done so, but I am not too hopeful that will do anything.

    I'm wondering since this probably won't get fixed any time soon, if anyone else knew/could test if buying Geordi on a fed/tos/dsc character, would it be transferable/claimable on the rom fed as a workaround? Or is it bind to character from Cstore?

    Very frustrating, I wish I had the scratch in the end of year mudd sale when the ui allowed me to purchase and see the item.

    I know he is not a "good boff", I don't care. I want geordi on my crew. I'm federation. Is there anyway we could get this bug fixed? Fingers crossed the new patch "fixes" it somehow. I am too broke to start a whole new captain for a few crew mates.

    submitted by /u/YouKnowWhom
    [link] [comments]

    Zen in 2021

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I've just started playing sto again after taking a break and noticed how much the zen exchange has increased. Usually If I had money I would buy zen but I'm not in a position to do that right now, which is unfortunate because the creators deserve every penny they can get for this amazing game. Are there any new tips and tricks for getting zen quickly ?

    submitted by /u/Dramatic_Calendar_12
    [link] [comments]

    Khitomer Alliance Battlecruiser returning?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Seeing as fomo and sto go hand in hand and the Khitomer Alliance Battlecruiser was only available for a short amount time for the 10th Anniversary and as of now it's the Alliance Raider, we won't be seeing this ship available for quite some time will we?

    Starting to hate that this level of fomo happens it's very discouraging for those who take breaks with the game and don't have time enough to play.

    submitted by /u/SRGFernandez
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading dual heavy cannons

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I have three MkXV ultra rare phaser dual heavy cannons that I crafted from MkII, the same for a phaser turret. Is it worth changing these to anything else, ie a better variant? The agony/linked/terran rep versions for example? Bit hesitant to upgrade a load of new stuff and discard what I have put time/resources into, but I wil if it's worthwhile.

    I fly a defiant, btw.

    submitted by /u/nakrophile
    [link] [comments]

    Servers on ps4 down???

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    my game had to update and now its staying on the waiting for acount server response please wait message.... normly it only takes about 3 to 5 mins to log in... here its been 15..... are the servers down or something? how do i fix it X_X ive tryed serching google but im not to technologically gifted so i dont think i serched the right thing lol. any help would be nice ty in advance <3

    submitted by /u/Soubigo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having a problem logging into STO via PlayStation 5? Keeps giving me an error.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment