• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Star Trek Online USS Condor, revisiting the Binary Star system after 155 years.

    Star Trek Online USS Condor, revisiting the Binary Star system after 155 years.


    USS Condor, revisiting the Binary Star system after 155 years.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    7 YEARS AND RNGESUS FINALLY DECIDEDED TO BLESS ME!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:08 AM PST

    How do you fail a poker game? ... oh.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I don't see this often on the ground

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Gameprint 7” Dauntless and Excelsior

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:33 AM PST

    [K-7 Klingon Prisoner] I think it's time this Klingon Warrior went free.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Does everything become harder after level 60?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Ever since I got up to level 60, literally everything seems to just delete me. What I mean is that every enemies attacks shred through my shields and then my hull. On top of that, no weapon or ability can drain enemies shields past 75%ish, which greatly reduces the damage I can do. Even when I can click fast enough, all the buffs to me and de buffs to the enemies don't make a difference. On top of that, when I'm replaying older missions, despite having better gear since first playing them, everything seems to outclass me. The only exception to this is in Deep Space Encounters. But even then, I still seem to do little damage; It's just that I can out-heal the enemies damage. At this point, I'm stuck at slowly chipping away at the enemies health, and hope that all my progress is gone when I respawn. I really doubt that my skill would go from below average to nonexistent, so the only other option I can think of is difficulty suddenly ramping up.

    submitted by /u/att1cu3
    [link] [comments]

    USS Regent (prototype class with Sovereign pylons)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:13 AM PST

    R&D Duty officer Assistance

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    So, I apparently did something dumb a long time ago and I apparently dumped my only duty officer I had for crafting R&D Omni-directional beams. Currently, I do not have a way to get another. I'm at a loss as to what I can do.

    submitted by /u/vegeta50023
    [link] [comments]

    STO CUSTOMER SERVICE

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    I'm curious, how is everyone's experiences with customer support? So far mine is terrible! I play on PS4 and I bought a few of the $99 ZEN packs when they were on sale for$69 blackfriday. I noticed a couple days ago that I was missing a huge chunk of zen. After more investigation I find out that the Tliss legendary pack and the cross faction carrier bundle had been purchased, but not claimed. I put in a ticket to try and have this remedied. After a day or two I get a reply and they say another email is coming to verify my account (still haven't received that email). Well I tried to sign in this morning to the game and it says I'm banned. I've been playing this game for years with no issues,(well besides the typical bugs everyone gets lol). Maybe I'm overreacting, but it seems like they make this as difficult as possible and it's frustrating. Anyone had similar issues?

    submitted by /u/WickedSpitfire
    [link] [comments]

    You're suddenly teleported into the game for a month and anything you earn in the game you get to keep. However if you die once then you're dead for real. What would your strategy be to get the best equipment and other things to take back with you?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Edit: You start at level 1 and you can pick any playable faction. I forgot that part but here it is now.

    Edit again: I'm not sure how Zen would work.

    submitted by /u/Valorour
    [link] [comments]

    Begun the Clone Wars Has!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Begun the Clone Wars Has!

    I seem to be suffering from an infestation of Clones. Any idea why? Or is this just another of the games charming BOFF Bugs?

    https://preview.redd.it/b0d4zeof0f361.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b8b9eaf92189578589f1d72e078ee557e583ba36

    submitted by /u/Lhasadog
    [link] [comments]

    Jem'Hadar 'Lower Deck'

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I know basically noone uses starship interiors... but did y'all realize the Jem'Hadar bridge has in upper and lower deck?? 🤯 just happened to stand close enough to the turbolift to get the prompt or I would have never known

    submitted by /u/TheSnackist
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie: Keyboard assignment

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I don't like the what keyboard letters are assigned to. For example, in space combat letter A means left.

    How can I reassign the keyboard letters.

    submitted by /u/Game_ID
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question I need clarification on about the Xmas ship

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:58 AM PST

    From what I understand on here, when the Xmas event starts, the T5 Kar'Fi will be unlocked for all factions (if you already have acquired it) instead of just being restricted to KDF players, is that correct?

    submitted by /u/JeffBearSD
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Stats for Tactical Phaser Build

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    So I'm trying to work out the final minutia of my phaser build, Still learning, My weapons are a mix of disco phaser banks/beams, Omnis on the rear, So far I've been told I need CritD on all my weapons, Then CritH and now DMG on all my weapons, I'm slightly confused.

    I haven't touched my weapons as I don't want to waste resources re-rolling while not being properly informed so thought I'd ask the boffins on here what is what.

    Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TrekFan86
    [link] [comments]

    Voth ships in “Storming the Spire” have the weird full impulse bug

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    This was the same bug that was affecting the I.S.S. Enterprise in the mission "Temporal Reckoning" for a while. The Voth ships seem to turn on full impulse while in combat and take off, so it gets them more than 10 km from the player pretty quickly. Did this happen for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/storeactions
    [link] [comments]

    KDF Fleet looking for new warriors

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Qaplaa,

    Ord An Eta'Eridani is our sister fleet from the KDF side. Has been around for a while however it didn't get enough attention as the FED fleet got. Fleet level 71 and climbing. We have a core group of players that are willing to guide new players with the game and their builds. If there's any questions feel free to contact me.

    submitted by /u/last_astronaut
    [link] [comments]

    Which KDF missions have been redone on XBOX?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Just made a new KDF toon, and liked the changes to the tutorial (except removing the Ferengi punch). How much of the Klingon arc has been redone so far on XBOX? Don't want to get ahead of the revisions.

    submitted by /u/ScubaTrek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment