• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Star Trek Online Phase pistol before (left) and after (right) yesterday's update

    Star Trek Online Phase pistol before (left) and after (right) yesterday's update


    Phase pistol before (left) and after (right) yesterday's update

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Can we get he metal Klingon sashes for Starfleet Klingons (captains and boffs)?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    The right captain in the wrong TFO can make all the difference in the quadrant...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Space traits and the inefficacy of "Report Problems" tickets

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    All of my space traits, personal and active and Rep, are being unequipped when moving maps, for seemingly no reason. It's just the traits, not Active DOFFs or any equipment (though sometimes equipment will reset to a previous config). I thought it was related to loadouts, but I'm having trouble pinning down the exact sequence of events that wipe out all my settings.

    On that note, whenever I file a ticket through the ingame "Character Problems" form for this sort of thing, the response I get is "Gee, that sounds like a bug. You should post in the boards". Only, it used to be that when I posted in the boards, the answer I got was "Gee, that sounds like a bug, you should file a ticket". That kinda thing is funny maybe once in a Monty Python sketch, but in real life it's frustrating and erosive to a guy's faith in the system.

    submitted by /u/cromkaygo
    [link] [comments]

    "Ships of the Line: Prometheus Bundle" coming to console on Dec 8th

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Sashes clip with the 2409 shoulder pads on male Klingons (not on female Klingons though, don't know about other races). Also, the female variant of this uniform has an option to display the Fleet Emblem, while the male variant doesn't.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Free Star Trek Online TOS Enterprise Bridge Officers Pack

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Star Trek Online TOS Enterprise Bridge Officers Pack.

    One unused Code from my Humble Bundel way back some years. Never played the Game.

    8RCUr3cB Note: Codes expire 12/30/2020 at 11:59PM.

    Might help someone.

    If you don´t know how to use it:

    https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015659328

    submitted by /u/ultimatespeed95
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently, information on this system is classified.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:51 PM PST

    This is a new one...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Just queued for all of the Borg space tfo's, to do my daily endeavours. Got the accept decline pop up. Accept. It starts spamming my screen that I "Cannot join queue" and "a shuttle is required". Wth? I go look to see which one it actually queued for...did I accidentally click the wrong tfo's? Nope I'm queued for cure found. It does that for about a minute and a half, and then quits.

    I go to re-queue. I have a leaver penalty?! I, in all my years have never seen this before. I'm not sure I've ever seen it posted about before either. Anyone else ever have this happen?

    submitted by /u/DustyJangles
    [link] [comments]

    Best Served Cold is now a regular TFO?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Did I miss a notice or something? I've had this horror 3 times in randoms today

    And it's in the TFO menu...

    submitted by /u/a1stickleback
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey Uniform Badge

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Odyssey Uniform Badge

    I've just started a Klingon character, and have been doing some of the early missions (which are fun). On one of them I was really surprised to see an NPC captain wearing the hollow Odyssey uniform badge. It's been in the game for years, but I've never seen an NPC using it just the normal badge. Is this a one off, or does it show up elsewhere?

    https://preview.redd.it/w1hd3s30w6361.jpg?width=1571&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f33ed32603b7e9183b46973e63a8d03237925d77

    submitted by /u/Freemind62
    [link] [comments]

    The Advanced Photon Torpedo Launchers off the Discoprise still can't upgraded, and that's a travesty.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    I think they're the only weapon in the game with a unique visual that can't be upgraded. Given that numerically they're a standard photon torpedo launcher, there's really no reason to make them non-upgradeable, especially considering the substantial investment, be it in Zen or EC, involved in acquiring them.

    submitted by /u/Elda-Taluta
    [link] [comments]

    What Patrols Would You Like Improved?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    So it's been posted that patrol missions - the old, old ones - should be repeatable. Although it's universally agreed that they are of low quality, I think some have some promise! Since it's unlikely Cryptic will do this, I created this thread so people could express what patrols you have read about or personally played that you found enjoyable and would've liked improved. Bonus is if there is a specific detail(s) or way(s) you'd like to see them improved with.

    One example for me would be the Sarita Patrol, one I recently played and inspired me to make this thread. In it, you receive a signal from a Romulan colony declaring its independence, the representative S'lara, an implied former Borg experiment, where you have to destroy the Star Empire's scouting team to give time for said colony to prepare for the invasion. Once done, their fleet is prepared, but you leave before you can see the fleet battle transpire. The patrol was brimming with potential, and with a bit of fine-tuning, such as expanding the details of the colony and S'lara herself and also having a partial role in defending against the invasion, it could make for a good patrol, telling one small piece of the grand story of Star Trek Online.

    And a tip for those wanting to try them out: while non repeatable, you can drop the mission just after completing so you can play them again later if you wish. Happy hunting, and feel free to drop a comment if one catches your eye!

    Edit: Gramatical issues. Sorry, that is a bad habit of mine

    submitted by /u/Digital_Blue_Sky
    [link] [comments]

    Possibility of paid ship transfer to different character ?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:29 AM PST

    So I have the Discovery i.e Crossfield-class Science Spearhead, Is there any chance what so ever the devs could come out with an option, Even if it's a paid option, To transfer any given ship to another character ? Just curious as I'd prefer the ship on my newly created Discovery era captain :-)

    submitted by /u/TrekFan86
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just make a career choice mistake?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:28 PM PST

    So...when I started this game, all I knew was, I wanted to go in all guns blazing, and at the time I had no idea that a career choice could effect that? That being said, I chose a science career and started a tactical (dps) build, I invested a thousands of zen into my character, buying ships, just ships for traits, weapons, boffs and doffs, all my reputations are done and I got all the goodies...I've even got ships with every weapon type (phaser, disruptors,plasma,etc...) all maxed out to epic along with the meta, colony deflector , elite plasma warp core, competitive impulse engines and shields....and I'm doing well I must say, but....I remember being told that having a science career path and choosing tactical can be pointless, i then looked it up and read an article on Reddit saying that it is possible, the only difference is minor things...so that put my mind at ease...then a day ago some guy in game told me the same thing, that I'm not gonna get anywhere with my dps build as a science character? Yea I've got a romulan and a Klingon character that I chose the tactical path on....but this is my main, and I've invested soooooo much into it. So I guess I'm asking....is this theory true? Am I wasting my time working on my dps as a science character?

    submitted by /u/Wattheycus
    [link] [comments]

    No doff's at reaching klingon lvl 11?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I haven't started a Klingon in years, so I may simply be missing something. I recently made one and on reaching Lvl 11 I didn't receive any mission to pick them up and was not granted any Doff's automagicly. I did check with the personel officer's at the academy and nothing. What am I missing or do klingon's not get any free starter pack of doff's like I have been with federation?

    submitted by /u/Hilar100
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this is from around my ship?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:56 PM PST

    How to unlock gladius

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    so i know it's a C store thing but i can't find it in the store. when i try to buy it from the ship requisition it says i already own it. how do i get the gladius?

    submitted by /u/BourgieHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to utilize Double XP weekend for new player?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    What is the best use of the double xp weekend for a basically brand new player? I'm level 10. What should I be doing to get the most XP over this weekend?

    submitted by /u/StaticTheDon
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best place to get up to date game help/strategy for someone coming back to the game?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:03 PM PST

    Back from a LOOOOONG hiatus from the game. Not starting over from scratch but never initially played enough to learn more than the basics of "smash buttons, beams go that way..."

    I've been making progress but I know that there's a LOT that I am missing out on including promoting officers, training them, upgrading ships, upgrading myself. I've been able to figure out how to use various "points" when leveling but I know there's still more.

    I'd like to know not just the "what's" and the "how's" but also the "why's" of what I should be doing so I can actually know what I'm doing.

    I read the wikis but I feel that I'm kinda jumping into the middle of a topic without knowing what I "should" already know so I still feel a bit lost.

    Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Sp00ky_Electr1c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment