• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Star Trek Online How about making it so the subspace party nullifier keeps the grateful Elachi away?

    Star Trek Online How about making it so the subspace party nullifier keeps the grateful Elachi away?


    How about making it so the subspace party nullifier keeps the grateful Elachi away?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I love the mushroom space set but I hate having the Elachi following me around dancing.

    submitted by /u/Docjaded
    [link] [comments]

    The KIDDs are all grown up, this little one grew a body and hair!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Cryptic, for the love of God please do something about the disconnects on map transfer, it's been so long now!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Seriously, every other TFO me or someone else or even several of us disconnect on map transfer. It's been going on for years, it affects people from all over the world on all different types of connections, and none of us has issues with other MMOs. Your servers are so unstable, disconnects, lag, disappearing NPCs, rubber banding, seriously guys, this has gone on for long enough now.

    submitted by /u/mattjohnsonva
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy Cruiser Gameprint w/ Alliance Shield

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    30 Days of Endeavor EC/Dilithium*

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I don't think I've seen this reported here yet, so I started to record the amount of EC and dilithium that I would get from every Endeavor box. After 30 days, my averages are:

    EC/day: 453,333.33
    Dil/day: 1,316.67

    I do plan on continuing this until at least 100 days, to refine this further. But you can see that doing your Endeavors daily can really add up - 3mm+ a week - especially when you're still building your bank account.

    * There was one bugged Universal Endeavor last week, where it never showed up, so any EC/dil I might've gotten from that was lost.

    submitted by /u/MyHammyVise
    [link] [comments]

    Ship of my dreams is mine, its all mine and will have so much fun in it

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:26 AM PST

    STO: Episode 1 - I've loved Star Trek for almost 30years. Today I made my first gameplay episode with many more to come. Feedback appreciated.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Audio Popping Issue

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm hearing random audio popping while I'm playing on some missions. I've searched through numerous posts on here from years back but haven't heard any solutions. I'm playing on PC, I'm using a z5500 Logitech 5.1 surround sound paired with a Maximus XI Hero (z390) MB which had absolute great on board sound with no issues in any game I play aside from STO (And I play a lot of games!) Just wondering if this could be a result of older missions considering I'm doing the early ones. I'm currently on the mission Frozen.

    At any rate, one item that I've seem to narrow from the old posts and what is happening to my current situation is the surround channels are the ones that are producing the popping sound. Some folks have experienced this on PS4, though I'm experiencing it on PC. I didn't want to necro old posts from 2-3 years ago so I hope I did the right thing creating a new one.

    So does anyone have any solutions? The 5.1 provides excellent immersion and this is the only game that the audio is having issues on. I'm sure I'm not alone in this but wanted to double check due to the longevity of posts past.

    Thanks guys. You've all been so helpful and I'm seriously really enjoying this kick ass game, audio issues aside!

    submitted by /u/StaticTheDon
    [link] [comments]

    Dyson Sphere mission- what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I've been stuck on the capture point mission for a few weeks (I don't play ever day and this is getting so frustrating I haven't played in a week) I clear all the fluidic space ruptures, destroyed all the planet killers, held off the 5 minutes but then everything resets and I have to do it all over again and there is no progress.

    submitted by /u/TheCrusher1234
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox players

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I noticed a few days ago that when bringing up the boff wheels in space it no longer shows the stats when you hover over an ability. I'm having no issues on the ground though. Has anyone else noticed this as well?

    submitted by /u/DocFaraday9976
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 - Connecting to the account server.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    So im on the ps5 and stuck at "Connecting to the account server. Please wait...". Anyone else have this issue or know a fix action?

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Dangerous
    [link] [comments]

    There's too many of something in this picture...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Well that's annoying

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    This bound to character or account thing is a bit annoying to say the least. I have a beam boat and upgraded a whole bunch of phaser banks with the intention to sell them on the exchange, however I failed to realise if you have equipped any of them past or present they can't be sold. I only became aware of this a very short time ago so now I have about 5 epic quality and 7 ultra rare phaser beams just sitting in my bank I can't sell. Not the end of the world but just annoying.

    submitted by /u/Away_Ship_5272
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if the uniform that Captain Walker is wearing from Temporal Front is available anywhere?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Odyssey uniform colors

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Has anyone noticed that the default colors for Odyssey, when you click "Reset Upper Body" or select the Odyssey (tactical) uniform, are different from both the color values in the official guide and the uniform worn by Earth Spacedock NPCs and new bridge crew members? For example, on a new Ferengi science division crew member, I get I1, E8, I3, E2 instead of I1, E9, H22, E24. For a new Pakled engineer, I get H24, C8, H22, C24. The Pakled engineer also came with gloves, while the others were bare-handed, but I haven't tested if that's engineer-specific or Pakled-specific.

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/6005823

    submitted by /u/galenanorth
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else noticed a significant frame rate drop in some TFOs and patrols?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Some patols & TFOs are fine one moment then horrendous when we try it later.

    Noticed this in Trouble over Terrh and Defense of Starbase One, both elite.

    All five team members reported the same issue in each event.

    Ping was normal, about 135, FPS was normal about 40 FPS with all the space magic.

    At this point the game was like a slide show, ships move in towards the grav well then pause for a half second then move in for a second then pause for a half-second and so on. Whilst it's doing this, which lasted the whole event, both ping and FPS remain constant.

    Only spotted this problem this week. Interested to know if any of you guys are seeing this too.

    submitted by /u/mattjohnsonva
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op/team campaign tips

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Was running the first of the Lost Dominion missions with a buddy earlier (XBO) and things were being all weird - it took us 26 A-clicks to get the conference chat boxes to work, we were each running our own diplomat requests - which still didn't clear us for the "Diplomacy" options on Surah and (IIRC) Garak - but other times we were sync'd, like during the escape.

    Any tips on how to make sure things stay sync'd and how to make sure we both get the rewards - when we ran the Breen missions via mission share only I did. Did "Share Mission" mess that up?

    submitted by /u/The_Trekspert
    [link] [comments]

    Double XP on Xbox

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Are episode exclude from receiving double xp this week on Xbox? I don't see my character receiving any double xp.

    submitted by /u/RedSagittarius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment