• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Star Trek Online NONONONONONONO!

    Star Trek Online NONONONONONONO!


    NONONONONONONO!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Upgrade Weekend! [UNCONFIRMED]

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    If you are going to glitch, glitch big or go home...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Risian Luxury Cruiser with Ba'ul Vanity Shields

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Ramming enemies as primary Damage type?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to make a character who rams ships to destroy them? Like all the perks and traits that damage enemies when close like danger close scrap the paint ramming speed. Stuff like that. If that would be even possible.

    submitted by /u/GreenSilverWing3
    [link] [comments]

    We need a new Q Winter wounderland shield - Winter shield!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Adds Snow and chirtmass lights all over your ship!!

    submitted by /u/Beard_Of_Borg
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for space weapons upgrade... Range!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    It seems that every new space mission is reduced to a pitched, all-out battle between dozens of enemies per ally. I can rarely even discern what is actually happening amongst all the weapons, effects and explosions.

    Part of the problem is that all weapons have the same 10km range. Maybe it might help to open up the ranges. Maybe introduce a new torpedo with half the damage, but double the range?

    The range of weapons has always been a significant concern in real life, it's hard to believe that all major galactic powers in the 25th century have standardized on the same range for all of their weapons.

    submitted by /u/airbornchaos
    [link] [comments]

    Arc forum launcher question

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Howdy, fellas.

    Lately, I've experienced being logged out from the forum segment of the Arc launcher (which would let me reply to forum posts... In the last few years or so).

    Had anyone else encountered this behavior on Arc's part.

    Mentioning that zen purchases work and the game launcher still works.

    submitted by /u/EdTheCasual
    [link] [comments]

    I cant move these guys from this area to my inventory or to my duty roster. Duty roster say only 55/100. Any ideas?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    looks like the research lab is coming apart at the seams

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Curious... If I wanted to re-create this ship as closely as possible, what should I go looking for?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Thomas Marrone: It was a blast making these images for @trekonlinegame to celebrate Star Trek Day. Eagle-eyed ship aficionados might notice a bit of a tease in one of them too ;)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Can i get T6 ships without spending irl money?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Through the "second chance" portiom of the events menu, i have the Fek'Ihri T6 ship on my first toon, but on the one i want to make my main, my Romulan, I'd prefer a T6 ship with a singularity core. So far I've only seen them available for zen or in boxes (and i dont gamble)

    Edit: thank you for the quixk replies! I didnt know i coukd buy zen with dilithium!

    submitted by /u/trekkiechungus
    [link] [comments]

    USS Verity (NCC-97000) Joins Section 31

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    "To hell with our orders"

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Is battle at the binary stars the only advanced TFO that does NOT reward an elite mark?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Does the trait "concealed repairs" work if you cloak with the voth phase decoy?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Anything good available with a Ultra Rare Phoenix Prize Token?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I really need help with this lag problem, I'm desperate for a solution.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Firing my weapons, activating abilities, destroying ships, turning my ship, adjusting speed, walking around, interacting with objects, looting items, completing an endeavor, map transitions, opening a reward box...

    Pretty much everything I do in this game causes lag and rubberbanding, even more so in battlezones and social zones. It's as if literally every key press and interaction with the game has a chance to cause it to shit itself. It's so difficult to play when I'm constantly freezing and snapping back to where I was a few seconds ago. Abilities go on cooldown but don't activate, weapons cycle but don't fire, my ship refuses to move or turn, it's infuriating.

    I've been dealing with this for many months now, and every attempt to ask about it or solve the problem has done absolutely nothing to help. My fleet either doesn't experience the problem at all or doesn't know how to solve it, previous posts on forums or this subreddit haven't given me any new ideas. I have a great computer, I don't experience this kind of thing in any other game or program, my internet connection is stable and at good speeds, and apparently it's just a few people who get this problem, so what in the name of all that's good in this damned world could possibly be happening?!

    Also, before anyone just says "same" or "I don't get that," I KNOW. I'm looking for solutions, not the same things I've heard a million times.

    submitted by /u/ODST_Parker
    [link] [comments]

    To Hell with Honor Bugged - no enemies at Delta yet mission didn't update. Now I'm stuck with a leaver penalty.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Ship Consoles - where they at?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Longtime trek fan but new to STO. Currently a level 30 Captain as of today!

    Having a hard time finding Ship Console Variety. The requisition kiosk has limited options and the exhange doesnt have much of what I need either. I tried other places like DS9 with no luck.

    Fleet Starbase Kiosks have way high levels above what I can use.

    Where can I find more console variety for level VII types? Haaallp!

    submitted by /u/pastapatrol
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a new ship

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm pretty new to the game, getting my first character to 65 today. I would like to purchase a T6 ship, but I'm not sure which one to get. I'm a Tactical captain, and I like DPS for use in the Story Episodes. Just from a quick look, I like the Andorian ships that have 5 fore weapon mounts, but I'm not sure if there's anything better. Also, I'd like a pilot console since I made my Holo-Sulu a pilot. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/TrippVadr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment