• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Star Trek Online My Lady is not the best when it comes to hotkeys or clicking at skills. Problem solved by secondary touch screen!

    Star Trek Online My Lady is not the best when it comes to hotkeys or clicking at skills. Problem solved by secondary touch screen!


    My Lady is not the best when it comes to hotkeys or clicking at skills. Problem solved by secondary touch screen!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Getting Ships From Gameprint: Pricey

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Can we please get a Security Officer at the Captain's Table?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Thanks for adding Bank, Exchange and Mail Consoles to Captain's Table! Unfortunately there is still one small thing missing to make this great map really useful: The Security Officer. Can we please get a security officer in the Services Area?

    submitted by /u/TiberiusSTO
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a big fan of the Vengeance, so I made an AMOLED phone background with it!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    This old Nebula fan is happy.... :)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    You will be upgraded.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Bug Report and PSA: Kelvin Intel Drones Not Responding to Carrier Commands

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I have noticed as of late that my Elite Kelvin Intel Drone hangar pet no longer seems to return to my bay on command, leading them to eat the Crystalline Entity's AOE blast whenever I run that TFO. This does not appear to be the case for my other hangar pets and other carriers, however.

    To be certain, I tested other hangar pets on the Vengeance (Mirror Universe Shuttles, Peregrines, etc.), and they respond to carrier commands just fine. So it is an issue specifically with the Kelvin Intel Drones.

    submitted by /u/DilaZirK
    [link] [comments]

    How do I say this name without sounding racist?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Newvbie Question: Should I be using Dex or SRO for Romulan Bridge officer? On console and cant compare the bonuses for Basic Space Skills vs SRO bonus

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    "The Flash Sale that was meant to occur on PC today did not go live as scheduled." And I just sigh.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Plasma Piercing Beam Rifle

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Plasma Piercing Beam Rifle

    https://preview.redd.it/787f4dj2jnp51.jpg?width=1307&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fe28dc3b287a567996897832b2d2b1a849935190

    This weapon in the hands of Ground Officers is really good. Due to their firing mode, they do not stop shooting practically until they kill the enemy. The two shooting modes are long therefore they shoot and shoot continuously. Avoid giving them skills with very long animations. so that they do not interrupt their attack. so instead of attacking and stopping they will attack until finishing the shooting mode which is really long. then, they will go to secondary mode, which is also long and in area.

    I tried giving them a lot of weapons, but with these I really made them useful, it's fun to send them and see how they kill everything by themselves. but normally they help with extra DPS. and they are very economical for new characters. and above all, it is no longer frustrating to see them shoot just once and do nothing.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/dc155
    [link] [comments]

    Shield question

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I'm relatively new to the game in that I'm only about halfway through the story. I was wondering what shield I should be going for after getting the reman advanced prototype shields. Thanks

    submitted by /u/tsreardon04
    [link] [comments]

    Performance issues - spooky FPS drops in combat

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I had a few months of break in playing STO and came back recently (damn that shiny support carrier bundle for luring me back in! :D), and I have noticed that now, even though I have a quite capable computer, I will experience DRAMATIC frame per second (FPS) drops in tense combat situations. The game will not rubberband (though that sometimes happens too lately), but only display a frame every half-second or even every second. The game essentially becomes a slideshow when that happens. Funnily, it does not seem to make any difference at all how my graphics settings are configured.

    I wonder, do others experience the same, or is this an issue with my own computer and graphics card configuration?

    Edit: My system is an Intel Core i7--8750H @ 2.2 Ghz, 16 GB of RAM, 64Bit Win 10, with an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti.

    submitted by /u/sophlogimo
    [link] [comments]

    Minor rant...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Nothing unexpected of this game of course. I was queuing for advanced borg TFOs this fine morning and got accepted to "The Cure" and when I warped out of the current system I was in, I got disconnected from server(insert "borg disconnected" jokes here). When I came back, I had the 30 minute leavers penalty...

    At first I was mad, but then I decided to make a cup of coffee, eat a crescent roll, and go boom boom in the thunder room.

    Now that my leavers penalty is up, I am ready to double down on the advanced(and maybe elite) borg TFOs(I am collecting neurals for my final MACO armor/shield /weapon). If you are on XB1, feel free to do the same. I am in the temporal science ship with breen vanity shield.

    submitted by /u/TSB_1
    [link] [comments]

    The Legendary Headless Horseless Koro't'inga

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Endeavor Space Perks - COMPLETE at Level 365

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Khitomer Discord for Fed Characters: Before and after the space fight

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I was playing Khitomer Discord on my KDF (Klingon) main when I noticed that some of the ships I was fighting and destroying were Fed Starfleet. I then thought about when I played the mission with my Fed main toon. Before the space fight, I was in the right for trying to expose the conspiracy by J'mpok and his cronies. After the fight, and destroying fellow Starfleet ships with their crew... well... no matter what I say, I am still a criminal for fighting my own. Instead, I should have surrendered and accepted the consequences. The mission really should have ended with the player surrendering to Alliance rep and the next mission could have started with a prison break out with the intent of proofing my innocence. Now, all toon are just just traitors to their own for firing on their own, especially the Fed toons.

    submitted by /u/bmitchell64
    [link] [comments]

    Battlestar Galactica costumes (please read)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Hi all. We have just updated our Battlestar Galactica costume set. The saved costume files are available for download for those who play on PC, and for those who play on console we have pictures of all costumes sliders so you can recreate the costumes. Both the saved files and slider settings are available here.

    Also, Michael Hogan (one of the BSG actors) is currently going through a very difficult situation so please keep him in mind and possibly even help out if your situation permits.

    So say we all :)

    submitted by /u/stocostumes
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    So I just started playing yesterday and I did the missions given to me in order but I only did missions under klingon sector and not klingon civil war. Then after finishing the missions where we help worfs son I did "the centre cannot hold" I was left very confused martok was alive and the KDF was allied with starfleet is this just how mmo's work?

    submitted by /u/white_gluestick
    [link] [comments]

    Best tactical ship 2020?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I know the question gets asked often but I was away from the game for the past 4 years, sorry!

    I use a Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird, which was in 2015-2016 one of the best general ships.
    Going to get a new ship however (I forgot I had monthly Zen for free due to the life long membership).

    Absolutely no clue which one though, so many ships were added in the past year, just wow!

    (It's preferable for the ship to be purchaseable with Zen, I gave all my keys/EC stuff away years ago)

    submitted by /u/DutchGuyMike
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Yeager Class in game?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Task force Omega Question

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    First time posting and I probably have a couple of dumb questions.

    I looked around, and the only relevant post seems to be seven years old, which means I probably didn't look deep enough, Lmao. Two questions about Task Force Omega, since I hit Tier V through blood sweat and tears..

    One: How do I get the Adapted Omega/MACO Armor? (Mind you, I have the full set of both MK XII Armor, Shield and Weapon for both sets.) I noticed that I have the extra costume bits for the regular armor sets, but the projects to get the adapted armors are not coming up at all.

    Second: Some of the Assimilated ship equipment projects have what looks to be a crabclaw instead of a MK #. What is this? If I equip it, will my ship turn into a borg crab?

    As always, thank you guys for being awesome.

    submitted by /u/Skyhusky18
    [link] [comments]

    Re-engineering tr116b rifle for run speed bonus

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Question: can the run speed bonus modifier be re engineered for or is it random from crafting? I want the run speed modifier but it does not show up as a possible modifier. I am new to using the re engineering system and have no idea if it always includes all possible modifiers in the potential results list or not.

    submitted by /u/IngloriousLevka11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment