• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Star Trek Online Somebody Asked If We'll Ever Get The Yeager-class... Come On, You Know How This Ends

    Star Trek Online Somebody Asked If We'll Ever Get The Yeager-class... Come On, You Know How This Ends


    Somebody Asked If We'll Ever Get The Yeager-class... Come On, You Know How This Ends

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    The Year of the Klingon: Part 2

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Utinni!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Got Coffee and TV?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Are there any plasma beam arrays that fire individual shots like the Kelvin/Discovery phasers/disruptors as opposed to the usual single continuous beam?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Just asking out of personal preference as I preferred the single shot look over the continuous beam but not the end of the world if there aren't plasma beams that can do that

    submitted by /u/J4ckC00p3r
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly did Captain Neth Parr get through that door?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Did you ever want to be a fly on the wall for a Duty Officer assignment?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    GIVEAWAY - Klingon Elite Starter Pack PC

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Comment if you'd like to have the code, tomorrow around this time I'll check the comments and choose randomly. So this way more of you have the chance.

    I got it from HumbleBundle but not playing the game.

    submitted by /u/Petkenuke
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, Tribble of the Tholians, please share your wisdom!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    What is the best use for [Console - Universal - Neutronic Eddy Generator]?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    A) Trolling your teammates

    B) Reducing your teammates DPS

    C) I don't think about best time to use it - I just push it whenever its available

    D) "oh shit" button

    E) Defending an NPC ship

    submitted by /u/Regular-Explanation8
    [link] [comments]

    server not responding

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Been trying to play sto this morning but it just wont stop giving me the "server not responding" message and then I get kicked out of the game.

    Is any one else having this problem?

    Never had any issues with sto before but today I just cant seem to play at all

    submitted by /u/jimy55
    [link] [comments]

    Can't login with username anymore?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone else is getting errors while trying to use the username over the email to try and login always gives an error saying its not in the records but works fine with the email address login

    submitted by /u/Theeko
    [link] [comments]

    What does year of klingon mean?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    From my understanding the developers are going to be focussing on klingon mission arcs but how many story arcs will there be? Have there been other things like this wear the developer focuses on one faction or species? And this one's a bit off topic but does as you do story arcs do years go by or is it always 2409?

    submitted by /u/white_gluestick
    [link] [comments]

    Just about got enough Dil saved up for a T6 ship for my Klingon - can’t decide between the Kor bird of prey or the Vor’ral support battle cruiser

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I absolutely love the look of the Kor but I've been flying a B'Rel retrofit as my level 61 reward ship and I can't say I'm a huge fan of having such a low hull capacity, and I know the Kor's won't be much bigger. (Plus having only 6 weapon slots obviously isn't as good as the Vor'ral's 8) The Vor'ral shares the 25th century aesthetic of the Kor and seems like a far stronger ship all round. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/J4ckC00p3r
    [link] [comments]

    Will new achievements make you play more?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    If STO added more xbox achievements and/or PS trophies will that make you play more and try all story arcs?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/system3601
    [link] [comments]

    How to buy Jem'Hadar ships?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Howdy great peeps,

    I want to buy the Jem'Hadar Vanguard Warship but it is greyed out for me?
    It says I do not meet the requirements (my character is Rom/Fed).

    Any help would be nice :D

    submitted by /u/DutchGuyMike
    [link] [comments]

    yorktown with emperor's vanity shield?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Hi there,
    I was so curious to see an odyssey yorktown with emperor's vanity shield and since I found nothing either on google or imgur or artstation, I was wondering if someone has this ship with this shield and could share with me a beauty shot :D

    thx, F

    submitted by /u/faster7
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding specializings

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I'm currently speculating in intelligence as primary and strategist as my secondary but to be honest I've never really messed about in the specialization options. I'm now thinking of changing me secondary from strategist to miracle worker but unsure what effect this will have. I'm an engineer currently running the shepherd miracle worker class and running as a beam boat (phasers) any tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Away_Ship_5272
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to figure out if the Legendary Ship package is worth it too me...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I've looked the 10 ships over several times, the stats, the consoles, the traits, the skins, account wide unlocks, and I've come close to pulling the trigger several times...but that price...

    So I'm hoping to hear from some people who may have done it, was it worth it to you? I've been playing for about a year now, I've got the T6 Yamato Dreadnought, the T6 Alliance Battle cruiser, the T6 odyssey Endeavor, the recent T6 Risian Weather control ship, the Kobayashi Maru, and a T6 Vengeance, along with the usual cast of T1-T5 assorted ships.

    Beyond all the additional consoles, traits, and "oh wow I could never do this build without this!" kinda stuff, I'm more interested in the actual EXPERIENCE of playing the game with these Legendary ships. Did buying those ships really bring something NEW and enjoying to your game that made it worth it to you, or, after the newness wore off, did you find that things really didn't seem all that different?

    This would basically be my version of a lifetime subscription, I couldn't imagine spending another dime on this game if I bought this. That is my take on it; and I do like the game and imagine I'll be playing for a long time to come.

    I'm very interested to hear everyone's opinions!

    submitted by /u/Mythrialus
    [link] [comments]

    In "To Hell with Honor", how many times can you make the lukara retreat?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Most times, my teams get credit for two, with each being worth 5 marks.

    Recently, I've been trying to focus a bit more on the Lukara, though I haven't been hugely successful.
    Most recent run, we got the lukara to retreat 3 times, usually finding it near one of the objective depots / launching pads.

    submitted by /u/Regular-Explanation8
    [link] [comments]

    Claoking malfunctions

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I've tried romulan toons and klingon toons, and in each case the cloaking feature bugs quite a bit. You get locked in cloak and can't cloak out (uncloak) no matter what you do. Have to abort the mission every time.
    I play on Xbox one. Has anyone else had this problem? Will this ever get fixed?

    submitted by /u/IMEfan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment