• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Star Trek Online So many unskippable cutscenes...

    Star Trek Online So many unskippable cutscenes...


    So many unskippable cutscenes...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Galaxy-class, obsolete by 25th century?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I love the Galaxy-class and it looks amazing in sto. But, since there are so many high tier starship classes, isn't it a waste of resources lore-wise for such massive ships to keep being built? Or are the refits still meant to be cutting-edge?

    submitted by /u/Wise-Investigator156
    [link] [comments]

    The Galaxy Goes to Red Alert! After you receive 5 daily progress, you’ll be rewarded with a package containing the following, once per account: An Ultimate Tech Upgrade or A Specialization Point.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Even the Doff missions are ruthless

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Elite Services Starter Pack Giveaway

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have one code for an Elite Services Pack to give away. To enter simply make a comment down below. After 24 hours I will pick a winner at random and will contact you via a direct message here on reddit and send you the code!

    Good Luck!

    Edit 01: The Code is only usable for PC players.

    submitted by /u/Teonas01
    [link] [comments]

    Rommie rep is just gone on xbox one :|

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Romulan Reputation missing from PS4

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    After patch, today, Romulan Reputation no longer present in game.

    submitted by /u/Direwolf016
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player after long absence. Is my ship out of date? How do I fix that!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Daily Missions you should pick up Wednesday

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Pick these up the Wednesday before your Dilithium weekend (20 hours before 11am Central) Their reset time starts when you pick these missions. All others reset time starts at completion of the mission.

    Alpha Quadrant Defera system 1. Aiding the Defera 2. Emancipation 3. Rescue Prisoners (Breen Patrol) Nimbus 3 Yamlon Nuk has three missions, 1. On The Desert Front 2. Orion Contraband NOTE: Creatures of the desert (resets on completion NOT pick up) the other two resets when you pick up the mission.
    Beta Quadrant Traelus system 1. Satellite Repair

    submitted by /u/jaysnzees
    [link] [comments]

    Carrier Bundle is on sale on console

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Funny you think Cryptic would advertise this kind of thing

    submitted by /u/Profplujm
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic graphics upgrade

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hello community! How does or has Cryptic gone about updating its graphics? I'm not complaining, I'm just aware they have done so in the past. Is it based on some sort of schedule or just content they're focusing on. Thanks! Happy travels.

    submitted by /u/Reel_Coyote
    [link] [comments]

    Omni beams question

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Wondering if omni beams are a more logical choice to place on the rear of my ship rather than standard beam arrays. The rear weapons I'm currently using are the kennetic cutting beam, the terran phaser beam and an xv ultra rare standard phaser beam. If I should use omni what beam should i replace?

    submitted by /u/Away_Ship_5272
    [link] [comments]

    The Galaxy Goes to Red Alert!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    [BUG] Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Hangar Pets do not launch from the Support Carrier

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    (Elite) Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Hangar Pets do not spawn from my Fleet JH Support Carrier. The cooldown starts, but no ship appears. Anyone else experiencing this? The patch notes stated the JHAS pets can be equipped on the carrier, but they don't seem to work properly.

    submitted by /u/SuavekS
    [link] [comments]

    Super lag .

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I just went on the game after the new patch and I don't know if it's just me and I have a high end PC but the game is super lag happy. This is stupid. I can still play this but it is almost too the point. Cryptic please fix this!

    submitted by /u/Space_Potatoroid302B
    [link] [comments]

    Patchnotes, get'cher patchnotes for8/27/20! To the left is STOBot in stockades for shaming its codebase

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    [Help] Co-op mission help?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I've looked at a few threads with hints, but I just can't figure it out. We're trying to play the mission "Diplomatic Orders" together, I've done it already and my friend has just arrived at that mission.

    submitted by /u/AmeliasTesticles
    [link] [comments]

    Torpedo bug or weird mechanics?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I've been toying with my JH support carrier as Scitorp with 5 torps and an omni. Finally fitted 6 torpedos in it and got a weird thing running a TFO. Every time I activate Torp Spread or High Yield all my 6 torps will go into a 30 sec cooldown and not fire. For the record I've got 3 purple projectile doffs, and the Terran and Gamma consoles that help with torp cooldown, so this shouldn't happen, should it?

    submitted by /u/lucatus
    [link] [comments]

    Wish they would unlock the Jupiter hangar pets

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Really do wish they'd let us use the Jupiter hangar pets or the pancake pets. Wanted to keep to my phaser build theme.

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    New PS4 player. Did I miss out on any one time special bonuses?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Ships/crew and what not. If I never watched the shows I'd be solo overwhelmed right now. Theres so much stuff to keep track of , I'm only lvl 16 but I'm doing ok I think , no zen or much dilithium. Not sure how to get more energy credits. Sucks about having only 4 bridge crew slots without buying but w/e. Anywho , I hate missing out on those one time things alot of games have , I know since it's an old game I might've missed some stuff but was anything really awesome? Also I noticed some npc have an exclamation point over their heads but offer no missions?

    submitted by /u/RoyalDivineFox
    [link] [comments]

    Are the console and trait of assault flight-deck carriers good?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying the Suliban carrier, but don't know if I should buy the C-store version first for the trait and console, or if they are not that good and I should just buy the fleet version. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cal_the_inquisitor
    [link] [comments]

    Dossier said he was Andorian, I think he's missing something

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Dossier said he was Andorian, I think he's missing something

    I guess my new Terran Empire toon requires non-human crew members to look as human as possible, even if that means self mutilation or submit to her doing the job herself.

    https://preview.redd.it/dnyepnharkj51.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=19ffa0b684cf0ebbc51da0bf01f1148664e588d4

    submitted by /u/DaharMasterDahohta
    [link] [comments]

    Remembering Starship Exeter

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Remembering Starship Exeter

    Who remembers the fan film/show? I still watch their vids on YouTube until today. Here's a small tribute to the show's starship, the U.S.S. Exeter (NCC-1706) in three different versions. Connie refit not included. I hope you like it.

    TOS Version

    DSC Version

    Kelvin Timeline Version

    submitted by /u/MasterRevan2015
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment