• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Star Trek Online Bonus Dilithium Weekend!

    Star Trek Online Bonus Dilithium Weekend!


    Bonus Dilithium Weekend!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    kitbash t6 voquv

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    While the Constitution boys are off exploring the far reaches, someone needs to keep things under control at home.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Good place to start with Reputation system?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Hello, fellow captains.

    Started playing again on Xbox One. My tactical Federation captain is about to hit level 50 and I am asking what is a good Reputation to grind out for help build up a modest beam and torpedo cruiser build. I tend to fly cruisers for the higher survivability. Not looking for best in slot, just a good Rep to start on rather than spreading my play time thin. Terran Task Force looks like it has some good ship gear for "traditional" phaser beam boats.

    submitted by /u/RangerBat1981
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the iPhone pic, but what happened to my Bay 2 fighter commands?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I got her! I.K.S. Mach’Targ reporting for duty

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Any others keep getting kicked by server?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    I keep losing connection.

    submitted by /u/soonernfl19
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t access Earth Space dock after tutorial

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hello, I was playing with a friend and finished the tutorial. We were both playing TOS and it wanted me to talk to the tailor, which I did and it didn't register. The friend and I did the first mission, with mortars. Afterwards I realized it didn't work and I went back to earth to talk to the tailor. Only problem is that my options for some reason aren't there. I can't enter Earth from game or menu, I can't enter bridge and I have about half access because a lot of things are grayed-off. Am I just confused or am I bugged?

    submitted by /u/Redisigh
    [link] [comments]

    The scale of the T'Varo to the Ra'nodaire Carrier checks out

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    The scale of the T'Varo to the Ra'nodaire Carrier checks out

    I saw this Ra'nodaire Carrier painted similarly to my T'Varo and decided to take a couple of pics.

    They logged out shortly after I got the screenshots, so I can't properly thank the person that owned this ship. It's an absolute beauty.

    https://preview.redd.it/8t5m0pbla9j51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=b7d39c24e340e2136639f98522224b42223a25b4

    https://preview.redd.it/khsvouo0a9j51.png?width=2448&format=png&auto=webp&s=00dffed8cb94e8fd6ae7e10e0a76e0269f2d679c

    submitted by /u/asardetemplari
    [link] [comments]

    Gamma Arc Appreciation

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I'm sure it's been said here before, but I'm replaying the Gamma arc on a new toon and it's just SO well done.

    From most of the actors lending their voices, to the character interactions, the facial expressions and reactions, hell even Rom doing his funny hip swaying (that was in the show right? felt familiar), it feels like a lost season of DS9.

    I also think we should crowd fund a live action Quarks Lucky Seven episode

    submitted by /u/cremedelakremz
    [link] [comments]

    Considering getting a t6 fleet ship

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Id really like to get a fleet t6 miranda class for my new toon but are the fleet versions any good ive noticed that they have 11 console slots

    submitted by /u/FriendlyAide
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Cryptic can you make it so Stalkers can be equip on any ship like the other Supper Carrier Hangars are?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I don't know why FEDs have to be gimped unlike every other faction's Support Carrier.

    - Stalker Fighters: Restricted to just Caitian Carriers (when the Frigates aren't...?)

    - To'Duj Fighters: Work on any Carrier

    - Scorpion Fighters: Work on any Carrier

    - Jem'Hadar Fighters: Work on any Carrier

    Same with the Fighter Squadron counterparts. Makes no sense why the FED faction gets the restricted hangar pets...

    submitted by /u/53898072-c82b-4238
    [link] [comments]

    Do You Think They'll Make More Cardassian Ships?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    What do you guys think? I have a Cardassian character and she has a crew with a good amount of Cardassians (both BOFFs and DOFFs) and she's KDF aligned but I wish they'd release more Cardassian ships. I have the Gamma pack so I have those 3 Intel ships and the T5 Galor it unlocks.

    If I ever save up enough EC the Keldon is on my wish list, but so are a lot of other ships.

    My Jem'Hadar character still gets new ships, so I just wish my Cardassian would still get new ships!

    submitted by /u/dan416
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone like a Terran Empire character?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I'd honestly love a more PVE oriented storyline involving a Terran empire character.

    The story could begin with you, a lowly ensign,you have been thrown into an agony booth and the punishment is cut short as a red alert sounds and you are called to the bridge by your captain.

    You arrive to most of the bridge crew dead and the captain being transported to an unidentified alien vessel.

    You get a transmission from the admiral ordering the enemy ship to be destroyed. Your immediate superior orders you to sabotage the transporter to avoid the captain returning.

    To rise to captain you kill your immediate superior for treason and then attack the enemy ship with the intention of the captain being "a tragic loss".

    You're given temporary command of the ship and launch an attack but in a doomsday scenario the enemy vessel self destructs using a black hole device.

    You're sucked into the black hole and end up in a world that feels familiar but a lot of roles seem reversed and you feel something is off.

    In this story you can be free to attack any ship you wish in order to steal goods and supplies. You don't have access to markets to buy ships instead you rely on piracy and black market deals with Orion's and Klingon's which don't always go the right way.

    The first few missions after the introduction could be about rebuilding your ship and hiring crew members while trying to avoid the federation.

    Their could also be a storyline about your character that ends in an end game choice of either remaining in the prime universe or returning home.

    submitted by /u/Hazbro29
    [link] [comments]

    Trait: Strike From Shadows

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    The description states that for 30 seconds you get:

    +5% crit chance
    +5% bonus all damage

    My crit chance went up by 2.3%

    Is it not supposed to be a flat 5% increase?

    Even if it was adding 5% of my current crit chance, its still lower than it should be.

    Crit chance * 1.05 would be 2.725%, rather than the 2.3% I got when I checked it a moment ago.

    submitted by /u/Regular-Explanation8
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Buffs

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Many players have the Assignment Buff from DOFF assignments, but I can't find them. So my question is where I can get them. If it matters: I'm playing as an SF engineer.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jonasofdez
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice please

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Hi I got 2 consoles with bonuses damages, which one would you say was better. 15% phaser damage or 1.3% crit chance and 13.1% crit severity. I should point out I'm using a full phaser beam array boat

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Minimech79
    [link] [comments]

    Oberth? Oh bother. Can't claim Oberth Light Science Vessel

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Hello, I've returned to the game after many years and had purchased the Oberth class Light Science Vessel.

    Unfortunately, it isn't letting me purchase/claim it. As can be seen in this screenshot, the "Buy Ship" button is grayed out, and when I click it, a "Confirm Purchase" box pops up but it has no content within it. The ship doesn't even appear in the Z-store for me to claim that way.

    I can claim other ships just fine and have spare "Active Ship" and "Dry Dock" slots. This affects all characters on my account, as well.

    This person from over a year ago was experiencing something similar, but not quite what I am facing.

    The inability to claim the Oberth was supposedly patched last year as well. However, I am still unable to claim it or even purchase it for Dilithium.

    Anyone have any ideas on what is happening?

    Also, what would be the most appropriate way to submit this bug or contact Cryptic/Arc/PW about it? The In-Game report bug or Request GM help don't have Z-store related topics, would my situation fall under one of the existing topics or should I use 'other?'

    I greatly appreciate and am thankful for any help!

    Edit: Way to show what a truly great community this is by downvoting everything. All I wanted was help and people were trying to give it.

    Edit2: I have submitted a GM help request, filed under "Item."

    submitted by /u/HorseBeige
    [link] [comments]

    The thing that fixed (or seems to have fixed) my crashes in STO

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    [TLDR: on the bottom]

    ----

    Well as a relatively new player I was enjoying the game but started getting crashes left, right and center. It got annoying but didn't deter me. It would freeze at random moments (in space, during loading, on ground maps, across different missions etc.) but I kept on (space)trucking.

    The usual: filed a ticket at ARC support and got the 'are you drivers updated' spiel. They were so that's not it. My crash-logs were the same regardless of what happened when. Verifying, unticking on demand patching etc. didn't help. The crashes during loading screens did disappear after disabling the ram streaming option in the settings though but the 'regular' crashes kept occurring, much to my chagrin. Even screwed around with fullscreen optimizations off (with full screen), playing borderless windowed, disabled MSI Afterburner, the whole shebang.

    And then my laptop froze entirely once as well (never happened before). So i booted it back up and randomly decided to tone the undervolt (XTU) down a bit.. or rather upped it back up (i guess haha?). Just for kicks, it was stable for months and every other game never gives problems. And after that?...

    ...no more crashes. Not one. I revisited missions which repeatedly crashed before, nothing. My other character also had crashes, nothing. It's gone.

    Now the question remains if that actually did it or if I'm just connecting dots where there aren't any to be connected. But hey, if multiple installations on multiple drives and all the other troubleshooting and updates changed nothing, it's the only thing that did. So to whom this may apply, i hope coincidence strikes thee as well.

    ----

    TLDR: Lessening the undervolt on my CPU magically coincided with the complete disappearance of any and all crashes of STO (the crashes only occured with STO and were 99% crashes to desktop and one complete freeze)

    submitted by /u/InternalOptimal
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at TFO in Klingon War

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I used the search option and couldn't find any info. I've just come back after not playing for ages and started over. I'm currently level 8 but cant progress in the Klingon War Episode because its for col and above and I'm only level 8. I haven't found a way to lower the difficulty or skip it. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/RustyGaming32069
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment