• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Star Trek Online This is why this game is the best game

    Star Trek Online This is why this game is the best game


    This is why this game is the best game

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Probably shouldn't have stopped at the Taco Bell before the briefing.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Could we one day get some non-brute Orion male options?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Designed by Senior Environment Artist @Tumerboy , voted on by you, and refined and finished by Concept Artist @sandman979 , feast your eyes on the final concept for the Risian Science Ship, your free ship for this year’s summer event!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    The platinum shield has allowed me to reach Maximum Anime.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    When threatened, a Ferengi can hover 3 inches above the ground to intimidate their adversary

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Al Rivera: STO Remaster of Klingon Content will continue in the next season. All early klingon content will be completely remastered over the next few seasons.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    WARNING: SPOILERS FOR 'THE KHITOMER DISCORD'

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    FYI, they went back and updated Aakar (and recorded VO from Robert O’Reilly) in the previous Disco episodes

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Here are a few clips from the previous episodes showing what I mean. So if you enjoyed Robert O'Reilly's performance in the new episodes you might want to replay those previous episodes again :)

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    "Return my treasures to me, and I myself will carry you to the gates of Valhalla."

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Sorry, I didn't catch that

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    New VO for Tovan Khev is really weird [From The Ashes Story arc]

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Created a new Romluan character and is going through the first story arc.
    I just want to point out that I LOOOOOOOVE the facelift on the mission Turning Point, the environment, cutscenes, just awesome.

    However, Tovan Khev have gotten a few new lines to say and I don't even know if it is the original Tovan Khev actor, cause the voice is really different, feels like Tovan Khev struggles with double personal disorder or something.

    submitted by /u/Ferren84
    [link] [comments]

    How am i supposed to select the marks I want?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    PC Patch Notes for 7/2/20

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS FOR HOUSE DIVIDED]

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I feel like something is wrong with J'mpok, he's acting differently, even for him he is going way too far. It's almost like he has been replaced by an imposter and it's all part of J'Ula's plan.

    submitted by /u/Qutus123
    [link] [comments]

    Downfall may be broken

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I am on a new character and on the fast mission before joining the main game. I have got up to the part of defeating the Lukara but to my dismay no mater what i do i die too easily and she heals to fast. i keep going round in circles were here fighters shoot through my shields and her beating me to a pulp before i can do any damage. even my tacion field doesn't damage her shields. it is driving me up the wall

    submitted by /u/MousePugh2020
    [link] [comments]

    Did I forget to wear my spots today or are you just blind as hell?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    New missions offered up in the wrong order

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Tuesday evening when I logged onto STO, Kagran popped up and offered me a new missions to play, 'Khitomer Discord'. I duly played through the mission to get my progress towards the Event reward and saved playing the second new mission, 'The Centre Cannot Hold' for Wednesday. Playing through TCCH I thought, "This is contradicting a lot that happened in KD." It was only when I finished TCCH and checked my Journal under Featured Episodes that I realised TCCH should have been played before KD. I think it's because KD is alphabetically before TCCH that Kagran offers you KD first.

    Anyone else end up playing the episodes out of order because they played the one offered up first first?

    submitted by /u/Devilment666
    [link] [comments]

    Captain Geko says "Great Review from @MassivelyOP Thank you, Massively. We are glad you enjoyed STO Season 20 House Divided. And thank you for keeping the spoilers behind a click."

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Photos

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I'm looking for good Cutscenes in the game for Screenshots, of my ship or character. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/UltraSwat
    [link] [comments]

    When the fire extinguisher is the main weapon of choice

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    If you enjoyed the 2 new episodes, you should definitely play the new KDF tutorial and "Empire" arc!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    With all of the well deserved excitement over the 2 new episodes yesterday, some might forget that the KDF tutorial and first story arc from the mission journal have been revamped. All I can say is if you enjoyed the 2 new episodes you should definitely play these revamped missions as well because they are fantastic.

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    My Assimilated Fed Battlecruiser 3D Print Came Out Nice!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    The look for the new hero ship for ST: Lower Decks has been revealed! (New sto ship possibly?)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment