• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Star Trek Online We have the fastest transwarp record, but what about the SLOWEST record? How slow can you get a ship to go without standing still?

    Star Trek Online We have the fastest transwarp record, but what about the SLOWEST record? How slow can you get a ship to go without standing still?


    We have the fastest transwarp record, but what about the SLOWEST record? How slow can you get a ship to go without standing still?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:23 AM PST

    By disabling warp and impulse, I got my brand new Akira variant to crawl along at warp 0.01 in sector space, a snail's pace of 3000 km/s.

    submitted by /u/xerrofoot
    [link] [comments]

    Sweeping curves of the Galaxy Class

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PST

    "Our Right to Live Free."

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Saw some Disco/Classic outfits posted on here, thought I’d send mine in too

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Console new hair options

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Anyone notice with the 10 year anniversary update that the French Twist hairstyle is bugged? It will equip but your entire character disappears.

    submitted by /u/SpaceJunkie1121
    [link] [comments]

    I got a T6 Infinity Lockbox Ship Last Night!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PST

    So, I had bought the Key Ring Bundle last night, and decided to pop a few Infinity Boxes to get weapons, traits etc., and to get Lobi Crystals to eventually get a Lobi Ship for my Main Fed. Well, as luck would have it the first box I opened was the T6 Ship Choice! I also got 2 T5 Ship Packs.

    My question for you all, what are your favorite T5 & T6 ships from the Infinity Box? Also, are the T5's upgradable to T5-U? I am getting the Legendary Bundle, so the Konnie is not my first choice anymore. What are some hidden gem ships, some great traits & consoles? Help me decide (so many choices!).

    submitted by /u/Banagonist
    [link] [comments]

    Really loving the new Sovereign skin!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:40 PM PST

    BUG: More Crossfield Visual Sadness...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PST

    I saw a post a few weeks ago regarding a bug for the Crossfield Spearhead, but I believe it was in regards to hull materials. The same bug exists with various Vanity Shields. Unfortunately, this includes, but is not limited to, the Discovery Vanity Shield (pictured here). The irony is not lost on me. I just purchased this today. This is also a bit of a PSA for other Crossfield owners that are considering the purchase of this Vanity Shield.

    I really hope that this bug can be addressed soon.

    submitted by /u/BaldITGuy
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for Console captains: The Event Campaign window's Eligible Events section will crash your game.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PST

    A bit of positivety: thank you Cryptic for the claim all admiralty change on console. Much appreciated.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Help!!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:43 AM PST

    So I just reloaded the game, last time I played was 2014. I didn't get very far I have a lvl 13 romulan pilot with a Dhelan Warbird. Did I pay extra for the Dhelan Warbird? I can't remember , but I thought I paid to unlock the romulans and then I bought a special ship, but I can't find a record of it anywhere. Does this ship level up with me all the way to 50? I'm so lost lol

    I'm thinking about starting over because this game is just to huge for me to try and grasp out of nowhere, but I have this feeling I paid $$ for this ship on this guy and don't want to start over if I did. Can anyone help me???

    submitted by /u/Seeryous2020
    [link] [comments]

    450 lobi crystals in my pocket to burn

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Hi all I have a question. I have 450 Lobi crystals and I want to spend them, on my Klingon character. What's the best ship on there or is it better to get ship consoles?

    submitted by /u/Lordtux
    [link] [comments]

    "Story Arc: Empire" - any way to do this on a KDF-aligned Romulan?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PST

    So I noticed that Story Arc: Empire (where you get the Jackal Mastiff combat pet from Rura Penthe) is available to my newly created, KDF-aligned Dil'hadar.

    Anyone know if there's also a way to play this arc on a KDF-Rom? My KDF-Rom-Alien is my main, and it's a ground pet spam build, so I'd really like to get the Jackal Mastiff on it, if at all possible.

    submitted by /u/MasterDetective7
    [link] [comments]

    Ship builds?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:55 AM PST

    ok so usually i run cannons beams and torpedos but i see a lot of people using 'torpedo boats' and 'beam only' ships and im wondering if either of those 2 are viable for a lvl 32 with the galaxy cruiser t4

    submitted by /u/hmmmmmmmnmn
    [link] [comments]

    To console captains:

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PST

    I hope you all enjoy the anniversary event! It was a blast doing the missions and the free ship is really cool in concept! Enjoy it!

    submitted by /u/GlaxorMode
    [link] [comments]

    Vanity Shields to Pets I

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PST

    'llo all! Now that I've been back in the game for a few weeks, I've encountered one thing that... mildly irks me. This isn't a bug, it's not a high priority, it won't affect game balance in any way shape or form... but I won't lie, it bothers me just the same.

    See - I fly carriers primarily, and one of my favs is the Jem'hadar Vanguard Carrier - it's extremely entertaining having one massive ship, a medium size saucer separated ship, 2 even smaller ships, and then a bunch of fighters - I feel like a one-player armada.*

    The downside? If I customize my ship's appearance in any way I immediately look out of place with the rest of my fleet. It's also more difficult to mix and match hangar pets because of this. I feel like the ability to share your vanity shield across your pets (if you so desire) would give just that little extra personal touch to everything under your control.

    Like I said, not the biggest, most pressing thing out there... but I think it would be nice.

    (In my ideal fantasy world I'd love to be able to customize each pet individually up to and including changing weapons to different energy types/visuals - but I realize that's unlikely in the extreme so... I figure hey this is a reasonable enough compromise eh?)

    *As crap as ground combat can be, this is actually one of the things I love about STO - having a group of Boffs with you; and this is basically the space equivalent.

    submitted by /u/mistformsquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get mk 2 items from missions as a lvl 65 character?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Sorry if it's a stupid question but after a variety of searches I could only find how to 'level up quickly'.

    submitted by /u/doogle_126
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap the new Hero Ship skins are sexy

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Like holy shit.

    I've seen them in pictures and stuff, but now that they're on console and I get to see them for real and holy crap.

    submitted by /u/The_Trekspert
    [link] [comments]

    ZOOM OUT !!!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:17 AM PST

    can we get a dreadnought zoom option i really love the Borg juggernaut but it is so big i can not see anything same with the sarcophagus i do not want these ships smaller i just want my perspective farther out

    submitted by /u/Amickeytrekkie
    [link] [comments]

    How long is the picard uniform gonna be free on console for?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Title, my game's taking a while to update and internet hasn't been good for a while.

    submitted by /u/Nabono
    [link] [comments]

    Khitomer Class Aquisition

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:17 PM PST

    so the anniversary event came out on ps4 and im relatively new to sto (lvl 30) and i was wondering how to aquire the khitomer ship in this event

    submitted by /u/hmmmmmmmnmn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment