• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Star Trek Online Borg Resurgence Official Unofficial Bug Report Thread

    Star Trek Online Borg Resurgence Official Unofficial Bug Report Thread


    Borg Resurgence Official Unofficial Bug Report Thread

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    This is the bug report thread for the Borg Resurgence event. To make your bug reports more useful, please try to follow the following template:

    __

    Platform: Are you playing on PC, Playstation or XBox?

    Character/Account: What character and account the bug was encountered with.

    Bug/Issue Description: Describe the bug in as much detail as possible, ideally including both what should happen versus what does happen.

    Steps to Reproduce: Assuming the bug is reproducible, what steps must be taken to re-encounter it. As basic and 'algorithmic' as possible.

    Additional Media: If there is any supporting media to describe or 'prove' the bug, images or video, they go here.

    __

    This is meant to help your bugs be identified and hopefully fixed quicker, as well as remove some of the clutter/duplicate reports we often see in the megathread which only hinder its usefulness.

    As always, please also submit bug reports through the official channels. Qapla'!

    submitted by /u/KerbherVonBraun
    [link] [comments]

    STO should finish ent season 5

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    the plot for ENT S5 was essentially divined by people with big brain who then grilled the ex-showrunners about the planned plotlines.

    future-shadow man was actually archer all along, and was fixing the dumb stuff that daniels had been doing.

    the first episode where daniels takes archer to the future and tells him this is what happens in the future because of the temporal cold war, he was lying and actually it was just what happens when you remove archer from the timeline entirely, it was also archer that told archer about the xindi, not daniels.

    daniels' rogue interference can go a long way to explaining the glaringly obvious and clear divergence from original canon in more recent star trek shows, now that they wasted the potential connection between first contact/ENT and CONTROL.

    so in a new temporal arc, they get scott bacula to come and do some VO and be shadow man for real, and just write in the parts of the enterprise series that we didn't see before, where archer is going back and fixing the stuff that daniels changed, ending in a confrontation with daniels.

    maybe we can play as a holoemitter NX-02 Columbia for this arc similar to the E2 episode. one of the missions would have you go back to the past to the mission Stormbound for a second time, this time having to stay just out of your own sensor range from the past.

    submitted by /u/Avnas
    [link] [comments]

    When I'm Photoshopping, sometimes I think I'm in-game and try to change the camera position, and this happens...a lot! Anyone else ever try to change the camera angle when looking at still STO photos?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    New event broken?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    New event broken?

    https://preview.redd.it/xpwekvoe1e941.png?width=517&format=png&auto=webp&s=111d6ba418e82e92c304f88699d013e09e0a470e

    I did the infected space TFO, got 50 T6 progress but no daily progress. I did another TFO and got nothing.
    I thought you were meant to get 100 T6 tokens

    submitted by /u/tictac38
    [link] [comments]

    10 Year anniversary - Ships we've been waiting for.....

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:27 AM PST

    10 Year anniversary - Ships we've been waiting for.....

    Was this a hype up for just getting the free T6 ships or are we expecting new ships or something like completely customisable ships?

    (e.g. using a Terran Empire skin with ISS registry on an Odyssey Class)

    https://preview.redd.it/dgg01d5pyc941.png?width=362&format=png&auto=webp&s=759a74a1a8f6d7173dd021c084563f35a85719bc

    submitted by /u/TheONLYHamster
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who would appreciate something like this?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    I don't know about you guys, but this is my most anticipated release of 2020.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    PC Patch Notes for 1/7/20

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

    More time in TOS please

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I've been playing STO since launch (though I have taken a few extended breaks). For me STO is one of my "go to" MMORPGs. I recently decided to roll one of the Agents of Yesterday TOS characters and my gosh those first 6 missions were amazing! Now I know I can (and will) play the missions again however it's a real shame that the TOS sector space and ESD are locked from that point on. To add to that I would love it if a TOS Klingon story line were ever made. I'd love to play as a TOS Klingon with a ship from that era. Heck I'd even pay good money to have a TOS interior for Klingon ships. When I was on Kor's ship I loved it. Yah it's just a re-skin and color pallet swap of the Federation ships but it was fun and there is something magical about the TOS style.

    Either way bravo to Cryptic for making that expansion pack I can only beg for more as it was some of the best content for Star Trek that I've enjoyed in a long time.

    submitted by /u/Holibrae581
    [link] [comments]

    LF Casual Fun (Not a Personal Ad)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    So since it has come out, I've played a very little bit of STO on and off (Never past lvl 50). I'm now trying it again on the PS4.

    I don't have a lot of time to play, so I'm pretty casual. I decided to pick a Science Officer this time around. I also picked up the Federation Elite starter pack, cause it seemed like it would make leveling more enjoyable. I've been looking into endgame builds, and frankly a little baffled, so I came here for advice!

    1. I know I'll learn as I go from leveling, but anyone know of a good basic guide for later game builds and methodology behind them? (Former EVE Online player where there was a methodology behind it).
    2. Advice for fun endgame content (Group and Solo). Not looking to be the best... just looking to carry my own weight in group settings, and have a lot of fun doing it. This includes different builds/playstyles that might be fun (Especially for a newbie).
    submitted by /u/Tipsygrizzly
    [link] [comments]

    Gagarin trait question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Thinking of getting the Gagarin, so my fed alts have something to tour the galaxi with and to (try to) use as a first real miracle worker build. The trait activates beam-spread/canon barage when torp spreading and visa versa I gather, but does that mean I get to minimize cooldown on those?

    So after clicking beam spread, torps get triggered with it, can I go and click torp spread after my launcher fires it's load? Or is it on cooldown, like it would be had I clicked it?

    Or, is it more an efficiency gain, where I free up a tactical slot? So I'd use beamspread or canon barage and get torp spread of free?

    Also, if you have trait: do you use it a lot?

    Tnx!

    submitted by /u/Brento666
    [link] [comments]

    To all my SWTOR fans, I tried to make Kira Carsen

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Borg TFOs for event

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Hey all, as someone that hasn't run Borg TFOs other than Red Alert, which one of the space ones for the event is less painful for a novice? My main's ship is well geared, I just don't want to be the reason a TFO fails lol.

    Honestly, I wish we had the 2 patrols option instead, but he we are

    submitted by /u/IMissSWG
    [link] [comments]

    Who else remembers Cage of Fire? It was a pretty cool mission back in the day - [Video]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Asylum on Cardassia

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Anyone seen this assignment recently?

    I have seen Bajor, Karemma and Paradan but not Cardassia.

    Damn rare cardassian refugee is giving me a pain in the butt.

    submitted by /u/jcycmj
    [link] [comments]

    When will Mudds Store hit console?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Its been about 6 weeks which is the normal time for certification.

    submitted by /u/Profplujm
    [link] [comments]

    Power distribution question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Is where I send power really that big of a deal? I am level 55 in my Prometheus. Got 3 forward Dual Heavy Tetryon Cannon, 2 rear Tetryon Turrets and a fore and aft Transphasic launcher.

    Should I be routing power through weapons or engines or shields? Because other than engines I am not seeing a huge difference in performance. And routing it through engines makes this thing practically drift in the turns.

    submitted by /u/OccamsChainsaw0
    [link] [comments]

    Second event for PS4

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Anyone know what the second event of the event campaign will be on console? Also, maybe as to when it will start?

    submitted by /u/Ekabnalc
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently things are pretty hectic at Cryptic right now...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    "Your are now a M.A.C.O. Initiate!"

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    My am happy to hear that! But my would be even happier if more people knew how to do The Conduit correctly in 2020.

    submitted by /u/Farranor
    [link] [comments]

    New romulan tactical player.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Hey all heard a lot about this game and how fun it us ik im really late to the party been busy with life but finally have time to invest into the game so figures id try it out are there any fleets recruiting or should i stay solo player currently lvl 8 but hope to be 15 by end of tonight with a new ship.

    submitted by /u/Smashedleek01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment