• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Star Trek Online Star Trek TNG Crew

    Star Trek Online Star Trek TNG Crew


    Star Trek TNG Crew

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Star Trek TNG Crew

    The costumes made by /r/stocostumes

    Star Trek Next Generation Crew in First Contact uniforms and with the Enterprise E

    https://preview.redd.it/ny0z3cr756e71.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=a94fb51627e36d87425a35a2a9b80e0bdce0848e

    Enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/willkirk1988
    [link] [comments]

    thank you Endeavors RNG

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    It seems Loriss is a Star Wars fan...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    The Empire helped the Federation and Klingon Empire against the Dominion is all I'm sayin'.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    U.S.S. Crapper (named for the auspicious Thomas Crapper of water closet fame) seen here helping keep Risa clean

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    SUGGESTION: The addition of the Mirror "Enterprise"-D skin from IDW's TNG mirror universe series was an awesome touch, any chance of a second bundle with a Mirror Constellation class ship and comic accurate Terran Starfleet uniforms?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Three out of three Romulans agree, "Proconsul D'Tan is not for me!"

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Arc Points System - Redeeming ZEN

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Hello guys!
    I've been playing this game for some time. I had a break for 6 years, I know, It's a lot ! But, now I'm back in the game. I've noticed on my ARC launcher that I have 1000 Arc Points. I've searched the internet and found out it was an event way back when I was playing the game, and you could get Arc points and exchange them for ZEN.
    To be able to get the minimum amount of Zen, which is 500, I must redeem 5000 Arc points.
    My question is: How can I get more arc points? They don't hold the event anymore ? There is no way I can use my 1000 arc points for like..100 Zen ? Or less of an amount ?
    Thank you very much !

    submitted by /u/DogeMusk894999
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, who sent Kael the email

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Stranded In Space Sci Accolade bug - what are my options?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Hi there, new player here who would prefer to bust out this accolade now rather than potentially coming back for it if I feel that I want it later.

    I've read that it's bugged, but haven't found anything about getting past or working around that bug.

    Is there any technique to reliable get credit for the healed crew members? Is it something that I just have to keep repeating and repeating until the game gives me credit for it? Or is it absolutely bricked and you simply can't get it?

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Mugen8YT
    [link] [comments]

    D'deridex class warbird - Star Trek Online visual update

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Patch Notes ��

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    https://mobile.twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/1420558312668418049

    Copy and Pasta;

    General:

    Updated some internal data so that all Federation captains may commission the Tilly Promotional Holographic Bridge Officer.

    FED Players that already received it, but are not DSC-Fed, may reclaim it from the Zen Store to get a new working version of the Holographic Bridge Officer.

    Resolved an issue that was preventing the Promotional version of the Risian Vulcanology Kit Frame from being upgradeable. Resolved an issue in the "Console – Universal – Crystal Prism" that was incorrectly stating it can be boosted by Crystal Prisms created by teammates. This is a text change only.

    Link;

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11493033

    submitted by /u/RoseFlowerPrincess
    [link] [comments]

    Unskippable Cutscenes are making me want to quit.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I'm still in the process of getting the account-wide rewards from the KDF Recruitment.

    My Delta recruit is waiting in stand-by after getting his transponder.

    Now I'm reluctantly creating a Gamma recruit on the last day of the event because I don't want to miss out on rewards.

    But I don't want to play ANY of them with unskippable cutscenes. Cryptic I have played these missions dozens of times across so many alts. As much as I love Quark I do not need to hear him boast to Odo about rallying the Klingons for the 50th time.

    I was really happy about having a second chance at the recruitment rewards, but I have zero personal investment in any of these alts, and I have no interest in sitting through all these cutscenes to advance them.

    Please Cryptic, I'm sure that "time spent playing" metric is very important to you but it's just killing my fun.

    submitted by /u/GSD_SteVB
    [link] [comments]

    distant cousin of sisko found

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    NOTE TO SELF: Don't do RTFOs the day "Gravity Kills" is the Universal Endeavor

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    The thing is, I didn't even notice that it was the UE for the day. I just cursed my bad luck (Khitomer In Stasis is another one RNGesus likes to kick me in the teeth with) when it came up twice. When my third go went on forever because my PUG didn't quite know what to do, I knew something was up. Then I found the reward box in my inventory.

    Oops.

    Guess I'll go add to my mountain of Horga'hns today, and come back for Rep Marks tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/lotusmaglite
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like the Devs to Revamp PvP in the game? Either by a brand new system or revamping existing maps, making balance changes for everyone to enjoy etc etc, vote below and share your thoughts on what you would like changed its never too late for a PvP revamp!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Question: Are there ways to improve separated Chevrons/Saucers/MVAM

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I really like pets and I wonder if there are any ways to improve their combat efficiency. Does Swarmer Matrix work on them or something like it?

    submitted by /u/Vaedian
    [link] [comments]

    Request for Summer Events going forward

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    For this year's event, a new twist was added to Biathlon and Making Waves in the form of a 3x boost (or mega-boost, or whatever you want to call it). In theory, this is neat because (in theory) it should allow for a bit more excitement, or even for folks caught behind to catch-up a bit on those in front.

    But...that's not what's usually happened, in practice.

    Because of the in-game's physics, usually it causes (at least) people to lose their boards, people to involuntarily (while in literal flight) to DQ off the track, and just generally knock players off. Sometimes, players get lucky and can kinda control it a bit, or they hit an obstacle that keeps them on track--but that is usually down to what is basically luck.

    Can you, Cryptic, PLEASE remove this new feature for future Summer Events? It makes no sense in its current form.

    Also, any way you could increase the stacking of Lohlunat Favors from 999 to 10k?

    submitted by /u/Direwolf016
    [link] [comments]

    Concentrate Firepower 2 electric Boogaloo

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    About the Caitian Aspero Support Carrier

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is she very floaty? Seem to drift a-lot vs what im use to with say the Intel Kelvin cruiser , Herald Dreadnought Carrier or like Jem vanguard carrier. Is that norm with the Aspero? Also as a side question i did T6-X it so what would be a good trait to slot it with?

    submitted by /u/DarkCrim
    [link] [comments]

    Destabilizing Resonance Beam Bug

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I'm on PC and I can't train my main's Science BOFFs in Destabilizing Resonance beam no matter how hard I try, but every time I bring it up someone will claim this issue was fixed in a relatively recent patch release. I can't find it in the patch notes for the last 3 months. Does anyone know if the fix announcement was real and if so, could someone please point me at the correct patch release notes? I want to log another job with the patch notes referenced. Just to reiterate, the button is active with the manual in my inventory but clicking it does nothing. The manual isn't consumed and the active status of the button doesn't change. I've deleted and re-crafted manuals, but it made no difference.

    Edit: Found it from 10/06/21 (dd/mm/yy) patch notes - Resolved an issue that was preventing Captains from training Science Bridge Officers with Training Manual - Science - Destabilizing Resonance Beam II.

    Umm, I can't train I, II, or III. It's NOT fixed.

    Edit 2: I deleted the three manuals I crafted earlier and crafted three new ones. They work.

    submitted by /u/voch5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment