• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Star Trek Online 10 years...and Carrier Commands still don't work properly

    Star Trek Online 10 years...and Carrier Commands still don't work properly


    10 years...and Carrier Commands still don't work properly

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    It's hard to believe...and harder to excuse

    submitted by /u/DunceCaps
    [link] [comments]

    Processing 1,338 Requisition boxes. Thank the Blessed Exchequer for the Turbo button.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Small QoL suggestion: Beam out from Klingon Academy to Shipyard

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    We can beam from the Shipyard to the Klingon Academy, but if we want to go in the other direction we have to beam to First City then onto the Shipyard. It would save some loading time if we could beam direct.

    submitted by /u/Devilment666
    [link] [comments]

    WTF is this.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Not getting admirality XP

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    I already created a bug ticket but maybe someone here has an idea how to fix it. For at least week I am getting almost no XP from admirality missions with all my characters.

    Sometimes a single mission gives some, but most of them don't. This doesn't seem to have anything to do with the daily cap because I am getting far less XP.

    submitted by /u/KaNarlist
    [link] [comments]

    7” Freedom Class 3D Print

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Someone on the Facebook group shared some pictures of the only Freedom class I've seen printed, and it's looks incredible.

    It has some really nice weathering, and even has translucent bussard collectors.

    https://imgur.com/a/wDq05a3/

    Figured I'd share it here with their permission since it's one of the best looking prints I've seen.

    submitted by /u/Alteran195
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please set non-weapon/hangar abilities to autofire as well?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I don't mean fancy intelligent automated ability usage like console gets. I mean in the same way we can right click weapons and hangars and have them autofire rather than having to say "shoot the enemy. shoot the enemy again. shoot the enemy once more. still not dead, better shoot it." Because, at this point in the game, more than a few abilities require just as much thought as shooting something until it's dead. For example, Cryotronic Modulation on ground can easily get to a buff duration several seconds longer than its recharge time, and it doesn't even have an activation time, so you basically just need to use it every time it's available, until the enemy is dead... like weapons fire.

    Emergency Power to X abilities in space are similar: most builds focused on such abilities (like Dragon, Drake, or A2B) will have some way of reducing them to their 30s system CDs. Even generic builds these days are very close to running into that system CD. Any way you slice it, that means that as soon as an EPtX ability is ready... we use it again. Immediately. The decision-making process doesn't vary from one situation to another. We're not thinking "okay, I know the boss will pop an immunity shield soon, so I better not use this yet" like we might with APA or something. It is always on, but only because we keep turning it back on as soon as it turns off. Can't it fire automatically?

    There are a bunch more abilities like this, from grenades to Aceton Beam to Nanite Health Monitor and beyond. The technology is already there to autofire multiple abilities with a priority set by which one was right-clicked first. Can this feature please be expanded to all abilities?

    submitted by /u/Farranor
    [link] [comments]

    I dont care that there should be no sound in the vacuum of space but please can we have this sound when the vengeance goes to warp!!!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    How to unlock Story Arc: Cold War?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:12 AM PST

    I cant find a way to unlock the Cold War Story Arc to get the Breen Absolute Zero set. Does anyone know how to unlock the Mission Arc?

    submitted by /u/PapaTim68
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Console Breach Event starts January 21

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    mission pve ques "what is going on with them"

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    I have played sto for a long time I took a short break and came back there is some new stuff i really like, i did some new missions and for the most part i still love the game. So i got back into the routine of grinding marks but i am finding it takes forever to que them up, crystalline entity took almost 20 mins and it dropped out am i missing something are their morr people or are their no people. here is a list of ques i used to grind crystalline entity borg disconnect gateway to grethor fed red alert are people not doing these anymore?

    submitted by /u/magius1984
    [link] [comments]

    Borg Resurgence Event Progression.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Hi, just for a bit of background. I'm relatively new to Star Trek Online having started at around mid December last year. Currently Level 65 and working towards the Assimilated Borg Set. Now I also want a T6 version of my current star-ship, I am however a little bit confused about how the progression works with the event (as this my first one).

    Current Position: 4 days in: 200 progression points, 4/14 days for the other prize.

    I can only get 50 progression points a day from one of the task force operations. However that doesn't quite add up considering the event length.

    How do I gain more progression points quickly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Vaughan

    submitted by /u/VaughanOHara
    [link] [comments]

    Can you unlock remans with romulan rep?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Just wondering if it's still possible to unlock remans with new Romulus rep.

    submitted by /u/HAFRO_Squat
    [link] [comments]

    Transfering Dilithium between charachters: I only found one method, which is very exploit suspicious, and I don't wanna risk losing my account for a ship...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:05 PM PST

    So i wanna move some dilithium over from my federation charachter to a kDF one. This game is kinda wonky when it comes to inventory and currency, so i thought I'd check what the internet says. I found This video, which does work and all, but it seems like something the admins could slap the 'Bann for system exploit" hammer on to.

    Is there any, more legitimate way? Like... slapping it in to a bank, like with many stuff in Guild Wars 2?

    submitted by /u/Doveen
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone I’m new I need a fleet

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Please somebody I play on ps4 would like to join a fleet I'm vice admiral 53 I got here solo but would like to interact in a group a bit as well

    submitted by /u/TheLastBreed40
    [link] [comments]

    T6 token question (They really need to make a pinned megathread for t6 tokens when it crops up)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Just got it and I want a Rom ship, since they are cross faction now, what would guys consider the best out of the T6 Rom ships? I've heard the Malem is good cause of the trait and also I kinda want to get the Morrigu since I could actually complete the console set easily but I'm curious on if there were any other good candidates to get.

    submitted by /u/MrRogueAce
    [link] [comments]

    numbers on parts and weapons not matching

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    ok so i have an occasional problem ill shift from green to purple parts or weapons this happens with my ship and also my captain

    ex just now i got a purple (quality) phasor strip that said it did around 300 some dps when in my bag this is higher than my green (quality) strip that only dose 244 or so but when i actually equip the part to my ship the purple strip does less damage than my green one same for weapons as well when on my captian not my crew thoe

    also the numbers will blink sometimes

    i heard somewhere that this is a part of a common bug but no one has a solution that i have seen what stat do i go by when equipping parts if i can't go by numbers the quality the value what

    submitted by /u/alsomeguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment