• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Star Trek Online *psst* Hey Cryptic, T6 Typhoon Plz

    Star Trek Online *psst* Hey Cryptic, T6 Typhoon Plz


    *psst* Hey Cryptic, T6 Typhoon Plz

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    We should be able to pet our caracals.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    They are so cute and fluffy I just want to pet them <3

    submitted by /u/Dictorclef
    [link] [comments]

    If any dev is interested, I caught this message during one of the Risa map crashes.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    2021-07-04 15:18:03 PROGRAM ASSERT OCCURRED! A packet (cmd:0) on trustworthy link Virtual link to gameserver had error Not during normal entity receive: Receiving earray element DIFF in GroupProjectContainer column 6 (Projectlist[0], type GroupProjectState), but it doesn't already exist (cur size=0).. This is fatal 
    submitted by /u/trekpuppy
    [link] [comments]

    Fandom STO wiki preferences

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    hey cryptic.......

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Thanks for the memories

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    First off I want to thank the makers of this game for bringing a really cool product out. I had a lot of fun but I think now it's time to leave. I just realized that the thing I tried to do years ago when I started playing is going to be impossible without the investment of hundreds of dollars on my part. As a disabled person on a very tight budget that's just not an option for me. This makes me frustrated and sad and that's not what I want to feel when I log into this game.

    So thanks for the good times and all the best to this community. Take care out there!

    submitted by /u/EmergencyReveal
    [link] [comments]

    So I loaded my traits...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    S31 vanity shield: Supremacy slain by turning off bloom.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    S31 vanity shield: Supremacy slain by turning off bloom.

    Just No.

    I went to tribble to test which shields I would like thanks to that super helpful PSA post about it.

    However, when I turned bloom off on tribble like I do on holodeck to remove the game's tendency to assault my eyes with face-of-god brightness on the regular, this monstrosity of seafoam unacceptability reared its hideous nacelles.

    Some ships, like the Intrepid, seem to retain full blue glory on her main deflector with bloom off. Her secondary deflector leans a smidge toward seafoam, but remains acceptably close to the proper color. Her nacelles become fully tainted with horror.

    Unacceptabru!

    Other ship deflectors seem to merely lean toward ruinous seafoam with it off, some more than others, but mostly to an acceptable degree that *might* not warrant a post about it.

    The Vengeance seems to lean hardest into "Check the return policy" territory on the deflector with bloom off.

    Et tu, Brute?

    All ships I have tried require mercy amputation of their nacelles if you turn bloom off, but the inconsistency of detestable deflectors makes me wonder if this is a bug.

    This suspicion is amplified by nacelles and deflectors on the same ship not having the same degree of change with bloom on and off.

    So... is this a bug?

    Is it appropriate to use a bug report flair if you aren't 100% certain it's a bug?

    And is this shield similarly ruined on holodeck by turning off bloom, or is this travesty limited to tribble?

    Shields like the Ba'ul vanity shield appear to have no change of color with bloom on or off, just a change in brightness. As it should be.

    Nigh-Imperceptible Difference.

    I am unaware of any other graphic that completely changes color with bloom setting...

    Please tell me this is a bug.

    Please tell me this isn't how it is on holodeck.

    Please tell me it will be fixed. (and guarantee it in writing before the event ends)

    submitted by /u/wakeoflove
    [link] [comments]

    Loading times

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Is this game designed to deliberately throttle loading times after reaching the low 90's?

    Every single time I change maps, it shoots up to 91-92% in a matter of seconds. Then always takes several minutes to even go up by another 1% after that.

    submitted by /u/Vulcanalia
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the Borg Vanity on the Valkis Temp Warbird

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Use Lohlunat to get directly to the summer store?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Lobi work in this manner, so why not Lohlunats?

    Edit:Thanks for the award!

    submitted by /u/draklorden
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn’t the dilithium store have 20%?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    As the title says shouldn't it be 20%? The log stated it so. Also what vanity shields do you recommend besides section 31, Ba'ul, and Emperor's? I have enough for two more, I'm leaning towards Zhat vash, and the borg but not sure.

    submitted by /u/RedSagittarius
    [link] [comments]

    Crossfield refit attached nacelles bug. How do I fix this

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    No legs required to dance

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    i will never live in a landlocked state - or a desert planet

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Clarke Kitbash with Reliant and ShiKahr and Section 31 Vanity Shield

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment