• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Star Trek Online View from the bridge

    Star Trek Online View from the bridge


    View from the bridge

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    The New Khitomer Alliance uniforms hit console, and they ROCK.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Assignment: Raise wells class fledgling. Outcome: Mutation!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Props to the design and modeling team of the JH carrier. It is an impeccably sexy beast.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    U.S.S Nathan James. New toon, new ship..

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Was buying this worth it?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    USS Aerys (NCC 93477)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Dominion homeworld

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    so with every faction having a starting world, would it be possible to add maybe a base or planet where they could roam a bit.

    submitted by /u/Luxsul
    [link] [comments]

    Im sending you guys back to the Cerritos ever assigment ends in Disaster

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I got photobombed

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    California Class

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Do you think we will get a California Class bundle now that Lower Decks is out?

    The show is supposed to have variants for Engineering, Science and Tactical missions with matching decals.

    I hope it is a Cruiser like the T5 Odyssey in that the Science version gets Sensor Analysis. But the Engineering and Tactical versions need something extra perhaps an Experimental Weapon on the Tactical and a built in Auxillary craft for Engineering (a shuttle with a blast shield!)

    Is anyone else looking forward to this?

    submitted by /u/Backflip248
    [link] [comments]

    Carrier T6 questions and speculations

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I never have gotten into carriers mostly because of AI of the pets seem stupid. But now with new T6 versions coming out I'm very intrigued. They seem to have really beefed up the carriers a lot in lots of different ways. My biggest concern though is that the AI of pets is the same. Do you think the pets will behave the same?

    In missions like swarm for instance the enemy fighters really stay on your behind and are a real pain to try a shake. If the pets that had cannon abilities could behave like them then I think carriers would be a lot more useful. The problem is they don't they circle like vultures circling a corps and only their turrets ever fire.

    What do you think? Will the AI get a much needed upgrade or will it just be more polished turds for us to buy?

    submitted by /u/GreenSilverWing3
    [link] [comments]

    This meme shows my current state regading having free ships since I started playing that game Xbox one

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    What exactly do I get when upgrading a singularity core, apart from the 2 extra mods?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Jem attack bug pets

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I've been scrolling through this weeks posts but I can't find it if it exists. Did they say The attack bug ship pets will be unlocked to use on the new carriers next update?

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    After Watching this...I am curious when they will release a Ross-X(Reskin Gal-X)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Issues with my second tray in space

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I'm having a problem where when I make a second personal tray.

    I like having my skills arranged by what they do, but with the new Risan summer ship and the Sommerville's ship ability, I wanted to make a bar with just the skills that trigger the abilities.

    However, it seems like the first two rows of the second personal tray are linked/synced to rows 4-5 on the main tray. No matter what I do, I cannot get them to be any different! So if I set the fourth row of my personal tray to hotbar 5 the first row of my second personal tray will instantly go to hotbar 5, if I change the number on my second personal tray then then the fourth row of my first personal tray will change to whatever I changed the first row of my second personal tray to.

    At the moment my second personal tray completely mimics my first personal tray except it's offset. So my first personal tray's 4th row would be my second personal tray's 1st row, then the 1st's 5th row would be the 2nd's 2nd row and so on up to hotbar 10, after which my second personal tray goes back to hotbar 1, hotbar 2, and hotbar 3. However these are completey fake hotbars and do not display what is actually on hotbars 1, 2, and 3. Instead they're blank. Yet if you put anything on any one of these hotbars on the second personal tray whatever you put on them goes straight to the first open position on hotbar 1, regardless of which hotbar or which place you actually put an ability on.

    So is there any way to unsync the second tray from the first so I can have hotbar 4 in the fourth row of my first personal tray and hotbar 5 in the first row of my second personal tray instead of being forced to have hotbar 4 in the first row of my second personal tray?

    submitted by /u/trurar
    [link] [comments]

    Discovery Reputation Weapons - Yay or Nay?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Recently reached a point in Discovery Reputation to be able to obtain the "Dark Matter Quantum Torpedo" and the Widen Angly Dual Heavy Beam Bank. How does the dual beam bank compare to dual heavy cannons and how does the torpedo compare to any other quantum torpedoes - i.e. regular, radiant, etc.

    submitted by /u/molrihan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have weird stuff going on with their older hanger equipt ships after "Full Carrier" patch?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I had to restart after my Advance Obelisk lost it's carrier commands. Now they're also in the tray list too(Why?). Commands do not stay selected for my Command Battlecruiser either between maps...check that: All hanger equipt ship. Really?

    submitted by /u/DragonHEF01
    [link] [comments]

    Potential Legendary Scimitar.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    What would you think of it being a science destroyer with 1 hanger slot maybe call it an Interdiction Assault Warbird or something. It could be equipped a single target thalaron experimental weapon and a boff layout like the new support carriers 1 cmdr and 3 ltcmdr. Intel is the obvious choice for specialization but i don't think the scimitar would benefit much from it which is why I think miracle worker would be a better choice. The new trait could be "Can you learn to see in the dark?" Something like using attack pattern abilities triggers cloak and enables firing while cloaked for the duration of the attack pattern.

    submitted by /u/ValuableAccess
    [link] [comments]

    Universe Class

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Is it still possible to obtain one

    submitted by /u/JSwi89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment