• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Star Trek Online What I want the next Story Arc to be

    Star Trek Online What I want the next Story Arc to be


    What I want the next Story Arc to be

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Cryptic: Pls address Solanae Dyson (Ground) Omega Silos camping in future update

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    [Suggestion] "Tiki" Risian vanity shield

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I was looking over at CBS' official Trek merch shop, and was taken with the tiki figures of notable characters from the series, and I wondered how a tiki-style vanity shield might look. Pretty ugly, I bet, but having a ship made from carved and stylised wood might be fun for summer or something. Plus it's something for everyone who bought everything on the lohlunat store already

    submitted by /u/cromkaygo
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I need a favour from a fellow player

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    As you may know, a star trek online player has made a twitter account in honour of Desperate Trill, the spacedock character. In response to that, I have created a Klingon bouncer account.

    The problem is that I couldn't find his photo for the pfp and I can't play the game for at least a month more.

    So if anyone is eager enough to take upon this glorious quest, take a picture of the Klingon bouncer and send it to me

    Much glory awaits you, qapla'

    submitted by /u/1701Person
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how buying ZEN through steam goes?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Just to make sure everything goes good.

    submitted by /u/ElrondTheFat
    [link] [comments]

    Random dude joins my mission

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Anyone else think Tenavik is playing the Empire for fools?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Missing TFO

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Help. I have a universal endeavor to rescue 7 ships in the azura nebula tfo... except there is no such tfo to que for. Its disappeared from tfo screens. I play on Xbox one. Anyone else experiencing this ?

    submitted by /u/IMEfan
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to "unbreak" a bundle?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    When VIL launched I decided to treat myself to a ship and got the Damar class Cardassian ship. I don't think i even looked at the bundle and so missed that it came with the Galor, which I've always wanted. Fast forward a few years and I'm enjoying the Damar but if course because i got just the one the bundle isn't available.

    Is there any way to reverse this? Not evwn looking for a discount...

    submitted by /u/tobiasosor
    [link] [comments]

    Is "Midnight" Glitched?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I love this mission, but I don't remember it being so annoying. In the first section, while defending Earth Spacedock after the 99th Attack Wing deploys, something like 20 cruisers and raiders spawn side by side like they've been copy-pasted. My main is a obliterate one guy, move to the next dogfighter. I had completed the mission a long time ago on the character with an even weaker build, I don't recall the copy-pasted cruisers. I almost gave up when I played it a week ago. The computer-controlled allies do nothing with threat mitigation, so as soon as I fired a shot, all 20 or so cruisers and raiders would fire on me. Eventually I just started with the weaklings and left as soon as one was gone, regenerated health, then reentered combat to deal with the next weakest one. It's important to note that the cruisers create energy gateways regularly. Because my main invests everything into a single target and moves to the next, it was very difficult to get rid of the gateways. I remembered my unstable warp bubble ability only halfway through, and that made my life much easier.

    Was the mission changed within the past three years? I don't remember having the copy-pasted spam before. It's important to note that this same character with a weaker build finished the mission without a problem previously. I can recall a time when the mission would crash the game while transitioning to Iconia. I only remember the spam happening after that bug was fixed.

    submitted by /u/Ihaventasnoo
    [link] [comments]

    Accolades still messed up

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    The completed and in progress filters are reversed, for me at least. On a side note several old accolades that are dead have relisted.

    submitted by /u/KatworthCimby
    [link] [comments]

    Either this guy managed to spectacularly, catastrophically, epically fuck up just below the "get killed" threshold, or he's about to be executed for impersonating a Dahar Master.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Promotions tab

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    Cryptic is doing these four days of giveaways that you should be able to find under the promotions tab in the zen store, but i can't finf the promotion tab. Anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Chikanhu123
    [link] [comments]

    Picking a KDF T6 ship (first time)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    It has taken a very long time, but my two Klingons (regular and recruit) have enough FSMs to buy a T6 ship. These are alts, so the likelihood of ever getting them a ship from C-Store (non-reclaim) is low. I've been looking through the ships a bit and have it sort of narrowed down. My chief constraints are:

    • Looks like a Klingon ship. The Alliance ships are cool but sometimes I want my Klingons to look like Klingons and my Rommies to look like Rommies.

    • No glass cannons. I haven't really given the free M'Chla a fair trial because it gives off the feel of a glass cannon, with the admittedly suboptimal build I gave it. Similarly, I didn't like the BoPs I got while levelling because they are also glass cannons in my experience. I ended up preferring my Vor'Cha and Negh'Var the most in the end.

    Right now I'm leaning toward two choices based on that they are KDF-visual versions of ships I have had great experiences with as a Fed:

    • Kurak, i.e. the KDF Arbiter. Used my Fleet Arbiter for the longest time on Fed, it was a very solid ship.

    • Qugh, KDF variant of the Gagarin. I like the Gagarin, only real complaint against it is relatively shit turn rate. I prefer "modern" KDF aesthetic over Disco, and Barbie is important, but perhaps not a deal breaker here.

    Which would you say generally speaking has the higher DPS potential? Which other KDF T6s should I take a closer look at? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lantzhole
    [link] [comments]

    "It's lieutenant, sir"

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Honestly cadet...you're going to say this to the FLEET ADMIRAL?!?!?!

    Your first visit to Spacedock, your first day in service? I guess you really didn't want to be in Starfleet after all....

    Well I guess that's one way to get perma latrine duty onboard a Ferengi ship

    submitted by /u/albannoch77
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting title

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Is the boff seating on the vonph dreadnaught carrier any good? What about the trait? Also does it perform well without the baltim raider?

    submitted by /u/Apple_macOS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment