• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Star Trek Online T6 Nova Class yet?

    Star Trek Online T6 Nova Class yet?


    T6 Nova Class yet?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    If I didn't know this was a video game.....

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Terran Supremacy

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    if you look closely at the engraving on martok's collar it looks like a teddy bears face. congratulations! It can no longer be unseen!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Turret Fabrication Update

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    With all the ship updates happening relatively recently, I can't help but notice the Turrets and other Fabrications used by Engineering Officers/Captains are pretty old and could do with an update.

    They also all seem fairly generic and don't really match the faction using them.

    submitted by /u/Vulcanalia
    [link] [comments]

    Ex-players as GM's ?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Was chatting to a few people in a fleet I'm in over discord and the topic of GM's came up, Apparently certain players have been made GM's and gone a little power crazy, Started banning people, Few people within the fleet I'm in have gone bye bye over the last few days, Accounts just gone with some people who have spent thousands just vanishing.

    Have Cryptic/PWE gone a little loopy ?

    submitted by /u/TrekFan86
    [link] [comments]

    Rescuing Priors World from the Klingons as a Klingon is strange ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Commendation: Diplomatic Level 4 Enemy Faction BOFF

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I am almost to level 4 for the Diplomatic Commendation, which awards a BOFF from an Enemy Faction. My question is, there is one that is meta for beam overload builds. Any idea, which one that is? I can't seem to find the answer.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    Funny counterpoint logic

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    So as I'm playing through the Counterpoint TFO, I noticed some funny logic in the tasks we are asked to perform... First off, them portals, we better close them, before... they close themselves?

    And second, you know all those troops we transport over to terok nor? Did we just send them all to a merciless fate when Leeta sends the station back to the mirror universe?

    submitted by /u/commander_lean
    [link] [comments]

    Controversial new way to play the mission "Illusion of Communication". You do need a scimitar though.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    A Helpful Guide To The First Contact Day Event!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Last year I made a video guide for the First Contact Day Event as well as a reward summary showing off what everything in the past has to offer. I also showed off all of the badges that were new that year. I figured I would post it here as one of my friends said they had trouble and saw others having trouble with getting their head around how it works at first.

    https://youtu.be/LbjKiCVRKNs

    I might make an update video with the new reward, but I'm not entirely sure yet. Hope this helps someone in some way!

    submitted by /u/Goudeyman
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have an option to disable or shoot the dancing Elachi?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Narendra Class Starship - Star Trek Online

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Surface Tension intro cutscene Starfleet ship. Which is it??

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Fed Player Unable To Change Legendary D7 Interior In The Ship Tailor

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Like the title says, the ship skins look amazing but it looks like the interior is stuck with the Kirom bridge.

    I tried to switch to another available bridge and it pops back to Kirom after you save and leave the tailor.

    submitted by /u/MuddsTreasure
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question: Will the boost from the legendary D7 package mess with the Klingon recruit quests?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Ie, will the level jump count towards the level mile stones, are permanently ruin them?

    submitted by /u/ThecasualKraken
    [link] [comments]

    Level 65 Klingon Defense Force Captain Pack Boffs

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Hello all. For those who got the Legendary D7 bundle I have a question about the KDF captain pack. I know the level boost is just for the character that it's claimed on but what about the Boffs? I believe they can only be claimed once but can they be transferred to other characters on the account or are they bound to the character that claimed the pack? All of the posts I've seen so far just talk about the ship so I haven't seen much about the rest of the bundle.

    submitted by /u/OmegaNaught_
    [link] [comments]

    Model Rocket Launch: Can´t pick up any parts, not even listed in the player list

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Playing the Model Rocket Launch TFO this morning, i noticed that when i picked up rocket parts, i got no message telling me to bring it back. I also couldn´t interact with my workbench, no matter what I did. Instead of my parts showing up on the list on the right, another player was listed twice.

    I was still able to do the wave form minigame, but it didn´t do anything.

    And wanna know what the funny thing is? I switched to a different character to do the TFO, and guess what? THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN! After logging out and trying a third character, it worked for me. But guess what, then the thing happened to another player in my TFO.

    It´s a magic carpet ride alright.

    submitted by /u/NucleusBrain
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love Cryptic coding

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Hi I need a fleet for jem'hadar fed character on Xbox . Anyone? Please...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    [PS4] Does anyone else have huge latency issues when making a new character?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if it's my console, my particular installation, or just poor coding.

    Switching between factions or genders has a load time of a few seconds, which really seems unnecessary.

    I can't be the only person with this problem. Does anyone else have similar issues.

    There's also issues switching between characters at the screen.

    My game is installed on an external SSD.

    submitted by /u/Kalanthil
    [link] [comments]

    "Prick us, shall we not bleed? Tickle us, shall we not laugh? Wrong us, shall we not revenge?"

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Me after checking the universal endeavor

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Tuvok, I think there are a problem with the mind-meld process because i seeing double right now

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Lifetime Subscription

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    I'm an Xbox player and had a question for some vets. I've been grinding and mining dilithium for well over a year to save up on Zen and will finally have enough for the Lifetime Subscription. Is it worth it purchasing or should I continue just saving up? Thanks in advance. 🖖🏼

    submitted by /u/JPiercer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment