• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Star Trek Online Romulan and Klingon ships with Fed hull materials

    Star Trek Online Romulan and Klingon ships with Fed hull materials


    Romulan and Klingon ships with Fed hull materials

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PST

    Defera Targ Farm?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Mockup - Expanded Ship Tailor Options

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PST

    32c Federation Phasers Post Patch - Now they match Discovery!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Thought this would be good to post here, I still believe they shouldn’t put RnG ships in Spacedock/Qonos, but I agree with pretty much everything else here.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:56 PM PST

    All victory is life voice over work is missing.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PST

    All VIL voiceover work is gone. None of it is working at all. Needless to say this is sad, as it was amazing. This is on xbox.

    submitted by /u/AiasAjax
    [link] [comments]

    After many years in STO I've never seen this death animation till today.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Just wanna appreciate this game

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:13 AM PST

    I don't think I could say this is a top tier game, and a lot could be done to improve it, but God damn, it is still an absolutely gorgeous game. Some of the planets, just the fucking entire universe you fly through, so many wonderful sights, so many areas full of colors. Breath still gets taken away with some of the things you see

    submitted by /u/DeadHead6747
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious, why is the Janeway-class in ESD dock? Shouldn't it be full of 25th-century ships?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PST

    Hey, I wonder if we could convince the dev team to incorporate some of this into the game, as easter eggs. I can even see a potential plot device and minor storyline explanation for it: Memo- "Please welcome Lt. Commander Faux..."

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Why remove all the DS9 Mission voices?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:16 AM PST

    All the Deep Space Nine missions all the voices are sadly gone on my PS4. :(

    submitted by /u/thisithis
    [link] [comments]

    SOL system

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Has anyone else noticed the clouds around earth look a bit different/ more detailed since the last patch or is it just me ?

    submitted by /u/Ginger_Trekkie
    [link] [comments]

    I'm insane

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Today's edition of "what's this weapon"? Big singularity that hung around for a good 30s

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Can't access TFOs after completing Dominion tutorial and selecting Klingon faction

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PST

    I've deleted my character twice and experimented with skipping/watching cutscenes. I've followed every objective, but when I select the KDF faction I can't progress further TFO menus. It's just greyed out.

    I submitted this as being a problem with my character, but customer support wrongly told me to progress with the Klingon tutorial missions, even though they're not available for KDF. It's kind of miserable that I can't get good gear for my toon this way. I asked them to perhaps edit my character record to tick that I really have completed the tutorial, but they can't.

    submitted by /u/JacquesGonseaux
    [link] [comments]

    Way past time for...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Dixon Hill outfits. We already have a close variant with the formal outfits, of course no proper raincoat, or HAT! I mean c'mon... we already got the machine gun. That and a holodeck mission to the mean city streets and we can call it a day. Hell, make it a mission while on the holodeck that intruders hide inside the program and you have to sleuth out who and what they are doing there... practically writes itself.

    submitted by /u/Random_Thoughts972
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a Klingon tac toon on PS4

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I just started a new tac toon, I already joined a level 85 fleet, and I'm looking to get a good ship that could last me till end game, and some weapons to go with it any suggestions before I get too far?

    submitted by /u/Lopsided_Republic888
    [link] [comments]

    This... is the worst petting zoo I've ever seen...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Stumbled upon this whilst customising some Boffs - some unfinished left wrist piece

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Tribble Promo Ship request

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Hi, I don't know if this is the right sub for it, but anyway.

    Before I finish the Event Campaign, I want to test some ships on Tribble, especially the Universe Temporal Heavy Cruiser.

    So my question is if anyone had one to spare and would be so generous to send it to me on Tribble. I don't have much to trade, but if you want something, I can what I see if I have it.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/jonasofdez
    [link] [comments]

    Not again.......!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Matching to the quantum phase beam

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:31 PM PST

    I love the look of the quantum phase beam, but it's been quite a struggle trying to match its color to other beam arrays. I've tried discovery and 23rd century beam arrays, but the discovery ones are bolts and the 23rd century ones are a bit too cyan to blend smoothly. Does anyone else have any suggestions or experience with beams that look similar?

    submitted by /u/Jotaro_Lincoln
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:29 AM PST

    I just got to the Dyson sphere in the story. I got to the part about controlling towers. I am only level 35 and I get owned in the area. How can I level up fast, or can anyone help me? I'm on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Blitz6699
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment