• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Star Trek Online It may not be the "best" or the "meta" ship but there's always that one old favourite you keep returning to...

    Star Trek Online It may not be the "best" or the "meta" ship but there's always that one old favourite you keep returning to...


    It may not be the "best" or the "meta" ship but there's always that one old favourite you keep returning to...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Reminder: Today is the actual day to pick up the free Zhat Vash pistol on console

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Fix. Traits. Randomly. Unslotting. ASAP!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    We all are aware of this issue, and we all hate it. And at this point it´s driving me crazy to the point where I don´t want to swap ships anymore because i´m afraid it will just screw everything up. Something as mundane as swapping ships shouldn´t repeatedly screw up your loadout and require you to do some weird workaround with "save loadout in space not on the ground".

    Yes, I know there are workarounds, and yes, It can probably be avoided if you are very careful. But I don´t want to be- This is something that should be taken for granted.

    And if any developer is reading this: Are you really not aware of this issue? If you are, what is preventing you from fixing it? Do you not know how? Or do you simply not care?

    submitted by /u/NucleusBrain
    [link] [comments]

    HMS name prefix unlock

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Several months ago on a stream there was mention of a possible future HMS Bounty event (presumably unlocking a B'rel/K'vort BOP variant design upon completion) While I don't know if this would ever happen, I think it might be interesting and change things up if there was an option to add HMS to the list of ship prefix options (probably a simple fix to add)

    submitted by /u/JeffBearSD
    [link] [comments]

    Vesta Visuals Vent

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    I've been playing around with a lot of ships recently, and have been setting up my T6 Vesta as my main ships after a variety break. I also happened across some old USS Aventine art and I remembered just how gorgeous the Vesta class is supposed to look. It struck me that my tastes haven't changed, but rather the game seems set on preventing the Vesta from looking as good as it should.

    The Vesta material uses muted reds and dim warp/deflector emissives made worse by the really busy hull patterning that makes it that much harder for any of the emissives to pop. Nothing will probably happen about this, but it devastated me to see one of the best, if not the best, looking ships in the trek mythos look so mediocre (even the bussard collectors had their cool frontal covers removed for the in game model).

    TLDR and conclusion: the Vestas look bad because of their hull materials. I would love to see a Vesta material remaster, but would even settle for being able to use at least Type 8, or other newer common materials which are inexplicably not available on the Vestas.

    submitted by /u/Jik4th
    [link] [comments]

    Does playing this game make anyone sleepy?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    I don't know what it is about STO these days but I get sleepy after playing it for only few minutes to the point I think I need a nap. None of my of my other games do this to me. It does matter how close I am to the screen and I don't think I'm that bored so quickly. If I stop playing, it goes away after about 15 minutes. Fascinating.

    submitted by /u/w3productions
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of keyboard/mouse setup do you use? Is it a mechanical keyboard? Do you take advantage of key macros, and/or a mmo mouse with lots of buttons?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Not sure I understand having a button for each... whatever you call the stuff in the bottom bar, because you can use alt and shift, and everything there has a cooldown which means you won't be spamming it every second anyway.

    submitted by /u/bluejeans90210
    [link] [comments]

    Old Hanger pet cooldown

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    So in light of the addition of the Vo'Devwl being added last year, and the fact that its pretty much a T6 Vo'Quv, as well as being able to equip the old BoP hanger pets, I have noticed that the cooldown of these pets are still the old value. Even after DOFFs its still much longer than most other pets. Is this something that could be fixed in the future or will these pets be left behind?

    submitted by /u/Helldriver90
    [link] [comments]

    My Titan Video

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Gaul is defeated, but hes just chilling. Another softlock!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Thomas is remastering the Andromeda on stream at 12:30 Pacific

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Advanced phasers or wave disruptors on an enquiry class build?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    So I really like these 2 weapon types and the damage output on them is insane, but I wanna get an enquiry class and utilize the power of that ship and create a high dps build, all consoles and doffs, with boffs are sorted...just wanna get your guys opinion on which would be better ? I'm currently leaning towards wave disruptors...???

    submitted by /u/Wattheycus
    [link] [comments]

    how to get Multi vector assault console

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I recently got the Prometheus class ship and it said we need a cosole to activate it.

    How to get this console ?

    submitted by /u/RujulGamer25
    [link] [comments]

    About the Gamma Quadrant missions

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Are Hur'q lore wise incredibly difficult, because this is the first enemy on any of my characters to actually give me trouble on the ground. Lol I have done all of Empire, Warzone, Fek'lhri return, Romulan Mystery, have done 20% of Cardassian struggle, 16% of Future proof, but on the Armistice portion of Gamma Quadrant, just clearing the extraction site I died more times than all the others, ground and space, combined hahaha. Their space combatbis challenging, but it seems like they are immune to melee, and highly resistant to any ranged weapon, don't remember struggling like this on other characters either haha

    submitted by /u/DeadHead6747
    [link] [comments]

    Which of Cryptic's original alien designs is the most attractive? 2.0

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    DS9

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I don't know why, especially since DS( is so small, I always get lost there lol

    submitted by /u/DeadHead6747
    [link] [comments]

    My Lifetime sub purchase keeps getting canceled

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I have tried twice to purchase the lifetime sub and it stays pending for about 15 mins, posts to my card and then gets canceled. I sent a ticket to support but has anyone else noticed anything?

    submitted by /u/Mykle1984
    [link] [comments]

    J'Ula's Discovery Story Arch

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    I was just playing the J'Ula's Discovery Story Arch and realized that in the middle of the arch, the writers must have lost their creativity. Because in one moment, you're playing normal episodes, with a plot and everything. In another, you're doing 50 million patrols.

    submitted by /u/Capt_Sohares
    [link] [comments]

    Game is stuck on this screen.....help?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Did my game bug out and not give me ship requesting token? Confused

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    on my kling recruit recently hit 61 and iv never used the ship tokens from leveling as I just used the free t6 the whole time. I got the message at 61 and accolade and it said I could claim a ship. I'm confused what ships were available before that? I swear I saw that I could get the vo quv carrier before that and now I can get the kar fi and marauder flight cruiser? prolly not making sense but I was looking to get some carriers but shouldnt I have 2 tier 5 tokens? I have just 1 of each , lvl 40 ships are t5?

    submitted by /u/RoyalDivineFox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment