• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Star Trek Online Just enjoying the view out the window on Earth Spacedock

    Star Trek Online Just enjoying the view out the window on Earth Spacedock


    Just enjoying the view out the window on Earth Spacedock

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Social Distance !

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    Update Reversed "OK" and "Cancel" In The Menu

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Considering they've been the other way around for nine years, it seems like a really bad idea. People are going to be confirming things they wanted to cancel (it has happened to me several times since updating) including when making purchases.

    That's going to involve a lot support requests and make more work for everyone. It would be better to put them back the way they were (but due to how many other changes happened that made no sense, I have little hope they'll be restored.)

    submitted by /u/Jeremiah12LGeek
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Event Rerun This year ?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Does anyone know if the Winter Event will be rerunning sometime this year around 6-7 months from now?

    I actually thought it was great that it happened last year and really helped get some extra Lobi and even progress for a Lobi Buyout for the event ship. I guess, im posting this because in case the devs werent planning it, id like to voice and hopefully get enough support from the community to have it as a suggestion taken seriously.

    Thanks in advance,

    LankyAbrocoma

    submitted by /u/LankyAbrocoma
    [link] [comments]

    Hello!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    I'm a fairly new player (Level 29 on ps4 now), just starting to get a feel for the game. Was wondering if there were any fleets with discord that I could join, ask questions, and hopefully do missions with. Having a little trouble with entirely figuring out the game, but I'm enjoying it a lot anyways. Mostly been doing ship combat.

    Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/Firelan_Goldyote
    [link] [comments]

    Bug Report: Xbox BOFF Tailor is unusable.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I can alter my captain just fine but the boff tailor seems bugged out. First it showed a different boff than the one listed and constantly rearranged the menu as I was selecting them. Then, while altering one all of my terran taskforce rep pieces disappeared. I canceled that and went to another boff and was able to change that one, but when I went to save I was told that I "cannot change the species" and was unable to save any changes.

    Space Barbie is one of the most charming elements of the game so I hope this is fixed soon.

    submitted by /u/jmaugrim
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Don't use Subspace Interception on Scylla and Charybdis. It can and will target the Tzenkethi station. And you will get stuck.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Competitive Engines Good ?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:51 PM PST

    So I just finally got the whole Discovery set and someone in fleet chat said I should aim for the competitive engines ? Are these good ? Should I aim for a set bonus from comp ?

    Any help would be appreciated :-)

    EDIT

    Why is asking a question in this subreddit cause for immediate downvotes ? I really don't understand.

    submitted by /u/TrekFan86
    [link] [comments]

    Suspender Question

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    I saw a trill on Spacedock today who was wearing these suspenders that crossed over her boobs and latched in the back, and she left before answering me what they were. Does anybody have any idea? I neeed to find it XD

    submitted by /u/PeggoIsBest
    [link] [comments]

    What is considered sufficient DPS for space elite now?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:50 PM PST

    A serious question but also slightly a rant - so, I queue for space elite PUGs. Sometimes I like a challenge, is that so wrong? Anyway, every so often the TFO fails and some dickhead will pipe up in team chat to DPS shame the team.

    I've parsed over 100K before, in ISE and BoBSE. Is that really that bad? Mind you the team blamers almost never post their own parses. In the context of someone who signed up for a PUG, what do people generally expect of their teammates' DPS? I know I have more work to do but do I really deserve to be shamed out of space elite?

    submitted by /u/lantzhole
    [link] [comments]

    11th anniversary bundle

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    I've figured it out. For the 11th anniversary will have a Legendary bundle with the Miranda, Excelsior, Oberth, B'rel, D7

    TMP Era Legendary Bundle.

    *tips tinfoil hat*

    submitted by /u/Zealousnessity
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to guy and or trade for a crossfield

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Just played synth waive TFO for the first time

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Wow that is a bad TFO. What a time gate. My sympathies to pc players that had to deal with all the bugs. Also, will be played on mute from now on....

    submitted by /u/MrPapageorgio44
    [link] [comments]

    Another thing to cross off my bucket list... my Andorian must have been trained by a Ferengi...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Sprint toggle feature

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Been playing on and off alongside another MMO RPG game that has this feature and I always miss it when playing STO ground missions. It'd be nice to click left stick and set sprint mode permanently until you click left stick again to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/TemporalGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Free ultimate upgrade token

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    In the zen store under promotions. Didn't see anyone else post about it. It's compensation for the delayed start of the new content.

    Thanks devs.

    submitted by /u/Detroit001
    [link] [comments]

    Met Madran?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    Since the update, each time I switch to a new character it gives me the accolade "Met Madran." Anyone know what that is? Can't find it on STOWIKI.

    submitted by /u/ScubaTrek
    [link] [comments]

    BOFF Slot Six and One being mixed up

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    BOFF Slot Six and One being mixed up

    I'm an alien fed lvl 65 Fleet Admiral, and I have a pair of BOFFS, both human females, in both my first and sixth slot. The first, the default Elisa Flores (Which I insist on keeping because of reasons besides the point) can be cosmetically altered in the tailor easily--which I do a lot, because I'm frequently switching out the uniforms and cosmetics my BOFFs use, most recently I've been using a lot of gears and kit parts along with the few mission unlocks I have, although sometimes I'll switch it out entirely for the armor suit alpha, beta, and gamma based on rank hierarchy or the Sierra/Antares uniforms. The one in slot six, a rare obtained from leveling, cannot be altered in the tailor; every time I try it gets applied to slot one instead, and saves the changes, so I have to reset the appearance to my last saved uniform for that one. As far as I've recently observed, this bug has only happened with slots six and one.

    The two being mixed up consistently, after I reset Flores to a modified version of the base Odyssey uniform

    I tried to change the bottom to a Sierra 1 top, just to show the bug, and this happened.

    submitted by /u/Stormbringer07
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 & PS5 Audio Mic Issues

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Summary: My bud (PS5) and I (PS4) are having audio issues with our mic / headsets while both are in STO...

    Details: We are in the same PS Party and in the same Team in STO. Neither is muted (headset, PlayStation, or STO), and both our badges (on screen) light up pink when we talk. We can also see our mic levels work in the PS settings.

    However, while he can hear me no problem, I can't hear him!

    Any suggestions? Please help Reddit!

    First time posting on Reddit, go easy!

    submitted by /u/spark-online
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment