• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Star Trek Online Interesting.....

    Star Trek Online Interesting.....


    Interesting.....

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    11th Anniversary Event!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    More 'first look' images of the Alliance Temer-class Raider

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    It is sure is a real shame I can't just walk on top of the maze instead of wasting time going through it...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:33 AM PST

    Countdown on launcher

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Didn't see a post yet so figured I'll put one up. Noticed a countdown timer on the launcher for about 7 days from now. A burning Klingon symbol is shown so I'm guessing anniversary event announcement and being Klingon focused (year of Klingon and all that).

    submitted by /u/dudeoftrek
    [link] [comments]

    Tacofangs (he/him): Lots more Klingon love coming your way.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    A STO Captain Background

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:00 AM PST

    I am Elizabeth Anne Bathory and I am a Terran, but unlike most Terrans I do not follow the Empire commands any longer! Why! You foolish Federation Rat! My family is one of royal blood, that can be trace back to earliest days of Terra, in the lands once know Hungary. I was the youngest of five children, unlike my three older siblings who had their needs laid at their feet or you Fed-Rats, I had to FIGHT! For everything I gained.

    So, at an early age, as soon as I could I joined the Imperial Starfleet – I worked, learned, and cut my way to the command of a Starship. But many years later, I learned that I had one weakness. But my Heart betrayed me, and a Thief stole it and his name is Talihr Ch'rhaolrin, an Andorian! A warrior true! But an Andorian!

    We kept our affair a secret as long as we could – he the servant, I the master, but secrets do not remain secret for long in the Empire! One dark night, my lover and I had to flee and hide with the lowlifes that hide in the lowest depths of the Terran Empire's cities.

    But I still had allies, for not all was going well for the Empire so with a few of most loyal crew members, we gather a few friends, family members that we knew that could be trusted. I knew of an Imperial Starship, the I.S.S. El Paso (her Captain and crew all dead, killed by a virus the Captain unleash to "control his crew") setting in dry dock being repaired.

    She was a Dreadnought Cruiser, ragged around the edges, beaten but not broken. And we are Terrans what do we care if there are a few blood stains on the bridge! So, with my loyal crew we took the ship, cutting down the guards. And fled, with the ships of the Imperial Starfleet in hot pursuit of us.

    But my Chief Science Officer and I had hatched a bold plan, we would go to the parallel universe, we emerged near the Bad Lands, from there we "surrendered to the Federation and asked for political asylum, for months we were questioned, poked and screened by you Fed-Rats.

    But Starfleet Intelligence, came up with a proposal – My Ship, crew, and I "handle" some of Starfleet's more "dirtier" jobs, and the Federation would provide the needed support for us, and "keep" our families "safe" from the Empire. So, with a Federation Liaison Officer (A KLINGON no less!) and his entourage we now fight for you Fed-Rats!

    submitted by /u/Chaos_EN2
    [link] [comments]

    2021 Anniversary event

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Come one, come all... and speculate on when the official start date will be, what goodies we will get, and most importantly...what the event ship will be this year!

    submitted by /u/ThecasualKraken
    [link] [comments]

    Silly question about Advanced Phasers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    Hi all,

    As much as I would like to get sensor-linked phasers, I don't think I can afford it. I can probably say the same about Advanced phasers, but I wanted to know where I can get some?

    From what I've seen the exchange is good, but is there any other way?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/aob139411dl
    [link] [comments]

    I vote we nuke them both from orbit

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    So playing through Delta Rising on a new alt. First time in years. Why is "Nuke both the Kobali and the Varduar from Orbit" not an option? It would seem to solve everybody's problems? Heck it probably doesn't even violate the Prime Directive. "Let the Dead stay dead Both of them". Do the Undine offer rental rates on those Planet Killers? Getting rid of both of them would seem to be the easiest way to unify all of the other Delta species to your side in common cause.

    Also am I the only one who expects a Vendor Window to pop up whenever you meet the Borg Collective? Maybe offering some quality Organically Grown Circuit Boards and the Finest in Delta Quadrant Artisanal Cheeses? Plus an extensive line of Hemp products.

    submitted by /u/Lhasadog
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get to the U.S.S. Victory?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Can't find the battle group omega. I'm so confused

    submitted by /u/Psswords
    [link] [comments]

    No phaser sounds on ground for X Box

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    After the new update I no longer have phaser ground sound effects. The other weapon types seem to work but for any hand held phasers I may have. I havent tested everything but the new nanopulse weapon from Partisans also doesnt have a sound when firing (not sure if thats phaser based)

    submitted by /u/jmaugrim
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 fleet ships at t6-x not upgradeable across account

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Have a fleet Gagarin on a couple of characters, put an X upgrade on it yet it doesn't show as a free upgrade on the other characters.

    submitted by /u/FaceDett
    [link] [comments]

    Universal Endeavor Defeat Tholian Captain on Nukara

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Any tips on finishing this? Read a post here on reddit from 3 years back saying it was busted. Tried running the ground TFO 3 times and nada. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TosunUhrSahlad
    [link] [comments]

    Klingon for Federation (zen store)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    So I purchased the Klingon Boff for Federation the other day.....then nothing happened.

    Nothing in the inventory or recruitment tab. The only clue on the zen store is that it's purchased but no claim option. Description says that I am now able to "create" a Klingon Boff.

    Crazy, I'm lost and can't find my little bumpy head to kit them out.

    Has anyone encountered this or knows what I need to do?

    submitted by /u/pedrosixstring
    [link] [comments]

    PSA - Holo Bashir eats training manuals

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Just a word to be careful if you put holo bashir on your bridge crew, I attempted to teach him a skill and it ate the manual and the skill didn't appear. This was on the...lieutenant commander? (the blue skills - third box). The skill then appeared at the lieutenant level briefly before going away again.

    I'm not sure why it's getting the skills messed up but just a word of warning to test it with a cheap manual and not a pricy one just in case.

    This was all on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/SQUAWKUCG
    [link] [comments]

    Boffs on strike!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Boffs on strike!

    https://preview.redd.it/p6wk5s41d9c61.png?width=834&format=png&auto=webp&s=3624be3d751e615106411587fbba9245fabcebca

    So, yesterday my Romulan engineer got the Nihydron Destroyer (I upgraded it to a T5-U) (Yeah I do have a romulan T6 Aelahl warbird, but wanted to try another ship).

    My Bridge officers won't show when i select them, what am I doing wrong? It's like they've gone on strike.

    submitted by /u/judassl1
    [link] [comments]

    Ground training manuals from winter event STILL broken, new tailor editor bug on Xbox 1

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:10 AM PST

    The new training manuals added at the winter event update are still unusable on Xbox one. It will not show up in the list to train the bridge officer even while the manual is in inventory.

    Also since the patch that added new content, editing Boff outfits is broken- giving the error message "cannot change species" which maybe related to the game not properly loading the correct boff in the editor as in, it keeps cycling and loading the boffs in the editor- those on the top two rows I haven't had issues with editing- I have a video clip of this but reddit mobile is being stupid not letting me load it. When I looked at the character's head in the "presets" category for a brief few seconds it showed my male Klingon's head instead of my female Borg Klingon. It seems to me that the editor isn't properly recognizing the bridge officer you are attempting to make changes to. Logging out and logging in does nothing to fix it, unlike other tailor glitches I have run across.

    submitted by /u/IngloriousLevka11
    [link] [comments]

    What are some must have ground weapon types? (Ideally non lobi)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    It struck me to shop around after using nothing but rep weapons and the occasional unique mission reward. I bought some nifty fluidic, voth and vaadwaur weapons. They're cool but are there any unique types that do well? I mainly try to get pulsewaves as they do stupid damage but I love using auto rifles to. play TOS sci btw!

    submitted by /u/RoyalDivineFox
    [link] [comments]

    So...IF cryptic was being honest, we still have SIX MONTHS of klingon content coming?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    This blog was posted on June 29 last year, and as you can see the whole 'year of klingon' thing had not yet started on that date:

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11467903-the-year-of-klingon%3A-part-1

    and that was only 6 months ago. so if I understand this right, and IF cryptic was being honest, then we have a whole more SIX MONTHS of klingon content coming in this 'year of klingon' right? so it won't end before june 2021?

    edit: oh, and I'm pretty sure they said COVID slowed down their development. so if that is true, then YOK will actually be longer than 12 months to make up for the slow down, right?

    submitted by /u/Darren_Kitlor
    [link] [comments]

    Server broken?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    I keep getting reset back to my initial position, npcs freezing all the time, server time out errors to name a few. Anyone else experiencing these?

    submitted by /u/ShannaraAK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment