• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Star Trek Online I'm sure they'll be fine.

    Star Trek Online I'm sure they'll be fine.


    I'm sure they'll be fine.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Her mate having returned, the Cruiser, and Destroyer take the time to get reacquainted

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Coming very soon to PC, the Widening Gyre event will allow Captains to unlock the Imperial Rift Space Set, and with it, a potent new weapon for their ships.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    A dangerous fugitive? Drag him to HELL in Fek'lhri style!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    How about a Ferasan Carrier?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Anyone else who'd like a Ferasan Carrier, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/sophlogimo
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Seedea Base has 2 dreadnoughts for endeavors

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    They're not particularly beefy, so I wasn't sure if they were dreadnoughts in name only, but I just ran the patrol and got 2 out of my 5 for the day.

    submitted by /u/MyHammyVise
    [link] [comments]

    New Inventory Search Filter forces minimum size to be at least 10 tiles wide (while before it was around 6). This is not a good thing and I hope it gets fixed as it takes up way too much space on screen.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Today's patch downloaded EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll. Can some dev share some context here?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I'm always suspicious of what's downloaded to my PC. What I can tell from some googling and wikipedia, the mentioned file is a Linux based virtual machine used by Arista Networks in their hardware network switches. What exactly is the purpose of this file in STO? My suspicion doesn't decrease when I also know there's a crypto currency called EOS...

    EDIT:

    As many have replied, the plausible conclusion is that this is a file related to the Epic Online Store. 3rd part dlls included with the game files always trigger my suspicion though so some kind of official confirmation would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/trekpuppy
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing STO on my new ultra wide set up. I’m falling in love with this game all over again!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Hrm. Decisions, decisions.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Ground Builds

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Can anyone give useful tips on the basics of doing ground builds? I've got the hang of space builds but haven't a clue on how to kit out my character and boffs!

    submitted by /u/Phantom651
    [link] [comments]

    ..Yeah, man, it really tied the room together.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    player.log - what is it good for?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    player.log - what is it good for?

    Recently discovered player.log in client logs, just growing 10MB a day here. Was created August 20, deletion caused no trouble. But it grows again...

    https://preview.redd.it/bb635bnmu2q51.png?width=616&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d16ef52890e293e7b1f8a46e5ffe6d4bf4814bd

    submitted by /u/Edarta
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Update?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Stuck at work until late tonight. Any updates on this new patch and the rubber banding? Very curious to see if they nailed it down.

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    Prepare yourself for here-to unknown levels of stability and optimization. (AKA: Patchnotes for tomorrow)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    You don't fool the Jesus!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Favorite Ship type?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    STO Nexus Parser?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Does anybody use STO Nexus? Seems like a modern parser that is still being updated and supported.

    Curious if anybody has feedback. I use SCM, which does not seem to have much support anymore. The DPS League behind it seems to be gone.

    https://sto-nexus.com/

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know what dps meter the player in the video is using(It's not SCM)?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    The launcher is crashing after this morning's update.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm sure this will be downvoted, but is anyone else having trouble starting the launcher since the update this morning?

    Where it normally says "engage" it says "patch" and it starts to download the patch then I get a screen that says"

    We're sorry! Something has gone wrong.

    Crash Processing Complete

    You may close this window at any time.

    Incident ID for customer service at support.arcgames.com

    223136

    Cryptic

    But when I sign into the support site and cryptic to try and submit a ticket (which I have successfully done before) I get autodirected back to www.arcgames.com/en/games and it does not let me actually submit a ticket.

    I logged into the game this morning before the server update successfully. It is not not even launching.

    I've gone through this process repeatedly and results in the same thing, but with a different incident ID.

    submitted by /u/pr0n-thr0waway
    [link] [comments]

    Afterlife bug still a problem

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    The afterlife bug where you can't target or shoot the enemies because there too close to the planet is still a problem the earliest post I can find about this is two months old what is cryptic doin over there?

    submitted by /u/white_gluestick
    [link] [comments]

    log in without two factor?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    looking to come back to the game, but since I left, I have gotten a new computer, new phone, etc, and most importantly have lost access to the email I once used to create the account originally.

    Is there a way to log into Arc on new PC, or new browser, without the authentication code? My code is currently being sent to a dead email address, and preventing me from logging in.

    I spent hundreds on this game back in the day, I would hate to have to start from scratch, enough that i probably just won't come back if this is not possible.

    submitted by /u/NeverGonnaGi5eYouUp
    [link] [comments]

    Proper Name for a Liberated Borg Klingon?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment