• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Star Trek Online The deadliest of predators are those you cannot see...

    Star Trek Online The deadliest of predators are those you cannot see...


    The deadliest of predators are those you cannot see...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Kudos to ZEFilms for not advertising the Inquiry

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I think it's safe to say the majority of STO folks on the reddit/twitterverse disagree with the precedent the Inquiry sets of putting normal faction ships in a lockbox/promopack. Fortunately, one of those folks is ZEFilms, who refused to do an advertisement video for this ship like he has with many previous ships. I just wanted to say kudos to him for having the principles to take that stand!

    submitted by /u/trekfangrrrl
    [link] [comments]

    To hell with honour, and to hell with our orders.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Family at the airport watching planes take off.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Rocking the 'Cage' era uniforms on my Discoprise!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    In response to some PMs, I will be mailing out Inquiry ships on TRIBBLE...after Cryptic applies the "bound" fix there

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I've gotten a few PMs asking if I will be sending out Inquiry ships on TRIBBLE like I have done with some previous ships for those who would like to try it. The answer is "yes", but unfortunately the 'bound to character' fix has not yet been applied to TRIBBLE for some reason, so I will have to wait until that happens. When it does I will post a thread. Just FYI for those who have asked and may be interested :)

    submitted by /u/The-Grand-Nagus
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for fixing the EV Suit Tray buttons!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Are T-5U ships still worth it?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hello users of STO. I was wondering if T-5U ships are still worth getting?

    submitted by /u/Space_Potatoroid302B
    [link] [comments]

    Vengeance

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I just started my first Klingon character a few days ago - I’m having waaaay too much fun dropping out of cloak and barraging enemies with a torpedo spread

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    It's just so darn satisfying

    submitted by /u/J4ckC00p3r
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got to a significant milestone for my endeavours.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I can’t purchase a fleet ship?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    My character is level 65, I'm in a fleet, I have an arbiter and want the fleet version. I have a token and the credits. Why can't I buy it? It doesn't even show the discount of one token vs five. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/juggernaughtish
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for fixing the viewscreens

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    It has only been a minor thing, but I appreciate them fixing the view scree windows in space dialogue. It's these little things that mean a lot.

    submitted by /u/WoodyManic
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw this on /r/all... Then remembered how big the STO team is...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    To Hell With Honor: Oberth Fun Time!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Can't buy legendary starship bundle (XB1)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    As the title states I purchased the zen required to purchase the bundle but when I go to buy it the icon is greyed out and states "this character is unable to purchase this item" I've tried all my characters with no luck. Is it bugged? Am I missing something? Any help would be great as that was a lot of money to buy the ZEN needed.

    submitted by /u/dfrustynails
    [link] [comments]

    Pow!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Bridge Officer skills

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    All of my boff skills in space and ground are working even though I haven't promoted anyone. Is this normal? When I go to their skills, I get info that I cannot train new skills or use them until I've promoted them. My toon is at lvl 10.

    submitted by /u/tkvaisanen
    [link] [comments]

    The Summer Event will be back next winter....Huh?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Museum is great, but can we get an option to hide the giant blue arrows?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Museum is great, but can we get an option to hide the giant blue arrows?

    Spent an hour in various ships getting some really nice comparison shots next to the iconic vessels around ESD, but even if you alt+F12 the interface away, you still get these giant blue bouncing arrows in your shots. If you angle the camera juuuuuuuuust right, you can sometimes get the arrows side-on and they disappear, or bounce mostly out of frame, but only from very specific angles. It would be really great if the arrows disappeared with the HUD, or at least occasionally faded out so you could get some clear screenshots of them

    https://preview.redd.it/w1ay9z0i5gm51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=94575e6c1676040d410323682aa6445aaf32eca4

    submitted by /u/Rhelyk
    [link] [comments]

    I want a war Targ for my Klingon character.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Can we get a combat pet targ? We can get a non combat pet but does that sound like something a badass Klingon general would have. Or an ability that calls in a pack of them

    submitted by /u/GreenSilverWing3
    [link] [comments]

    Event campain question (XB1)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    So I see now some other XB1 players have already received their lobi/T6 coupon for the event campaign. I've read some posts and seen that apparently it was possible to keep getting progress even after each events individual reward. I of course was not aware of this and did not play past the required 14 days on each event. So Im still stuck at 2200 progress out of my 2800. As it is somewhat unclear, and untrustworthy, in-game to tell, and I have not seen said clearly anywhere on here yet, my question is simple: is the final event currently active on XB1 and I havent noticed, or is it still yet to release? I have played the last few days for the Red Angel event recently released on XB1 but noticed it does not appear to give progress for the event campaign, so I figured it is yet ANOTHER event I have to sit/play through in waiting for the final for the campaign. So basically I just want to know if there is anything at all I should be doing right now to earn my progress and not miss my chance, or if I simply must continue to wait. ...I just want my damn kelvin intel dreadnought already. I have prepared and deleted 3 or 4 characters already in anticipation for it, and am just sick of waiting now. ...Kinda wish Id known I couldve played all through the first 3 events and had it already too 🙄

    submitted by /u/Alienboy411676
    [link] [comments]

    It tells me that the current universal endeavour has been deselected on every map transfer

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    After i finished the universal endeavour: Every time i beam up, go to spacedock; after every loading screen- it tells me ""Destroy the Elachi dreadnought" has been deselected" and ""Destroy the Elachi dreadnought" has failed". Happened with the Universal endeavour on monday too.

    submitted by /u/NucleusBrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment