• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Star Trek Online A classic: Your DOffs during the 'Holodeck Performance of Hamlet' assignment

    Star Trek Online A classic: Your DOffs during the 'Holodeck Performance of Hamlet' assignment


    A classic: Your DOffs during the 'Holodeck Performance of Hamlet' assignment

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Summer Event End Game Items?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    This is my first summer Event. What items in the Summer store are good for end game play? I already have a maxed out floater and board. So I want to buy something for that can improve my game after the event.

    I am a StarFleet Tactical Officer. I know there a ton of kits.

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    Bridge Commander, Anyone?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Ship combat frequency

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm very new to the game but I wondered if ship combat is a big part of the game? I like the traveling sights of space and such, but the combat is really something I do not enjoy. Is it something inevitable? Thanks for the replies!

    submitted by /u/Arigala6
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tips on using my my Dillithium and getting a cheap new ship

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi, I just reached level 16, finished my second story arc - the Klingon war and all this time I have been using stock ship and whatever loot I could upgrade with.

    I see now I accumulated 5000 Dillithium but it doesnt give me much if I convert to Zen. so what is the most recommended use?

    I shall say that I am now interested in getting a better ship, but I am not planning on paying $49 to get the needed Zen for a base T6 ship.

    So any tips on how to get a good cheap ship? and how to best use my Dillithium?

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/system3601
    [link] [comments]

    I recently injured my hand rendering me unable to play STO, fortunately my bridge crew has my back!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I’m starting a new game and want to know what faction to be

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Doomsday device difficulty

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I just started playing and played the first story arc that was given to me - it was the agents of yesterday. after that the Klingon War opened up and now i am at this story arc, I am level 13 and just reached the doomsday device mission and I am totally under leveled now, at the beginning I am being destroyed by this ship that I cannot defend against - any tips? shall I exit this mission and upgrade? what is best to do at this point before coming back? How can I upgrade my ship for this fight?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/system3601
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Upgrade Risa Kit

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Has any other console players had the issue where they cannot Upgrade the Risa Kit Frame? I am able to apply many upgrades to it but it stays in a perpetual infinity status… I know players on PC have been successful with this but for the life of me I cannot get this to work.

    Not sure if it's because I'm on a console. So just looking for what others have done or if this is a common issue.

    submitted by /u/Quxel
    [link] [comments]

    Are the ranks of ur ships’ stations depending on the ship tier or can u upgrade them?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    What ship design era would y’all want the cat to focus on/do a few ships?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Just wondering as we have ENOUGH 2409-2411 era ships. Starfleet should be in the MILLIONS of ship numbers with the rate of variants for the 25+ different ship types and their variants.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/griffyndour
    [link] [comments]

    Krenim Coalition Disrupters?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Wondering if they have the same rainbow visual effect as the NPC ships in missions, and if not what is that? Looking to make a dazzling 'color' build

    submitted by /u/Lt_Flak
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for the next Zen Sale or simply buy my Ship now?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Ive been planning to get the Gagarin Miracle Worker Battlecruiser for a while now. However, 27 € for a ship are pretty hefty, and i was planning on waiting til the next Zen Sale- but since we dont have a calendar anymore i cant be sure when that is; maybe in December for Christmas or so.

    So what do you recommend? Buy the Ship now and risk being frustrated when the Sale suddenly comes around; or wait for it and try my patience more?

    submitted by /u/NucleusBrain
    [link] [comments]

    I saw screenshots of someone using the Caitian parts on a non-caitian. Is that still possible?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Request for help: Looking to swap POV and movement controls on gamepad

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    Trying to swap controls so that my left hand stick controls camera and my right hand stick controls movement (for accessibility purposes - only have use of thumb and index finger on right hand). I'm using the ARC launcher (I'd rather not use Steam as that doesn't always play nice on this computer).

    I tried modifying the controller.cfg file in Star Trek Online\Live and restarting STO, but there does not be any change in controls. Am I missing a step?

    My current controller.cfg contents:

    AB Button1 BB Button2 XB Button0 YB Button3 LB Button4 RB Button5 LeftTrigger Button6 RightTrigger Button7 Back Button8 Start Button9 LStick Button10 RStick Button11 JoypadUp PovUp0 JoypadDown PovDown0 JoypadLeft PovLeft0 JoypadRight PovRight0 MovementX X MovementY Y CameraX Z CameraY RZ 

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/KitarouNakago
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix crates

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Hi, Noob player here, I've bought a few crates with Dilithium and got a Borg ship and a fed ship but can't find them in my space dock. Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/BarnytheBrit
    [link] [comments]

    Memorial tribute update and QoL

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Could Rene please get his quote added.

    Also add Gene Dynarski to further list. He played 3 characters, 2 in TOS and 1 in TNG.

    Also add Lucille Ball. There would be no Trek without her.

    And finally could you please a space inbetween each line, to de-clunk it, and make it easier to read.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/KellMG96
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I’ve got the Lower Decks Duty Officers showing as purchased. But I can’t use or activate it so they go into my roster!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    So what the title says. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, have you found a way to resolve it? I've tried closing the application and restarting, but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/Ender911
    [link] [comments]

    Anomaly Consoles

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I have a sci torp build on my T'Luss and wanted to see if anyone had advice on clicky anomaly consoles I could use that has a secondary benefit for EPG, control expertise, shields, etc. I have plasma storm and was looking to pair it with another one. I was using the Son'a console subspace agitator, but it can inly equip on Son'a ships. Prefer it be an anomaly and not a cone weapon.

    submitted by /u/gdoubleyou1
    [link] [comments]

    Made a post about pvp earlier....

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    The general answer was it died due to uneven balancing( am I wording that right?). How is pve still alive then? I've done a few and watched as my ship got a hit or two off before somebody else one shot the target..... that's not much fun either. Also, do the missions keep u busy well after level 60?And lastly, does content get rotated at all or are there a lot of things u can't get no more? Grinding for the nx refit but don't know how long it might take

    submitted by /u/JSwi89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment