• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Star Trek Online "Ensign, you were supposed to put us in orbit of Nukara Prime. Would you please do so before I lose my lunch!" "I'm trying captain, but the stars gravity..." "Damn it ensign, just hit th.. mhhmp, oh dear... oh no uggh..."

    Star Trek Online "Ensign, you were supposed to put us in orbit of Nukara Prime. Would you please do so before I lose my lunch!" "I'm trying captain, but the stars gravity..." "Damn it ensign, just hit th.. mhhmp, oh dear... oh no uggh..."


    "Ensign, you were supposed to put us in orbit of Nukara Prime. Would you please do so before I lose my lunch!" "I'm trying captain, but the stars gravity..." "Damn it ensign, just hit th.. mhhmp, oh dear... oh no uggh..."

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    That feeling when you spend $1500 on a new laptop to play a 10 year old MMO

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Gotta relax after a long day fighting Skedar

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Is there a skin you wish you could put on another ship of a you own? Even of another class? For instance, I feel my DSC Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier should look aggressive--like the Atlas Prototype Dreadnought. I realize this is just a dream discussion at this point.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Just messing around in-between summer events

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    umm thanks bro but i'm just trying to have a snack here

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Am I not worthy?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I failed two open missions in a row on the Solanae Dyson sphere. I'm not sure why. In the first one I was supposed to scan a wrecked Voth ship for salvage, then destroy the others that arrived. Only one showed up, and after it was destroyed there were no more but the mission tracker still said "destroy Voth ships." Eventually the mission timed out.

    On the second one I was supposed to pick up survivors in life pods. I found the pods and flew to them, but there was no option to beam the occupants aboard. Again, it timed out.

    Am I missing something? Or are these missions buggy?

    submitted by /u/Hinermad
    [link] [comments]

    I can't access the Galaxy at Large missions.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    For some reason the side stories don't appear to be available to me. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Optillian
    [link] [comments]

    Is PVP dead or has it just always been non existent?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Is the Iconian 4 piece rep gear still good to use?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Is the Iconian 4 piece rep gear still good to use even when we have the competitive engines, colony deflector, and the craft able and elite plasma warp cores and other gear that just so happens to be the successor to the previous ones.

    submitted by /u/Space_Potatoroid302B
    [link] [comments]

    Which STO (original?) characters or ships would you want to see expanded/included into a show or book?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    With Picard taking place in 2399 and Lower Decks in 2380 technically STO characters, original or otherwise, could show up.

    Obviously it almost certainly won't be the case, BUT if it were to happen (or in some hypothetical show or novel) which ones would you be most interested in seeing?

    Alternatively, ship classes like the Odyssey.

    submitted by /u/decigrey
    [link] [comments]

    What are the top 3 Science/epg ships, regardless of price?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Just coming back after almost a year and I just wanna have something to work towards. I currently own the temporal science ship but I want something new.

    submitted by /u/12DollarBurrito
    [link] [comments]

    Could the Devs PleaseEnable Customizable Options for the Tactical BOFF we get from the Facility 4028 Mission?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    FYI Ships on Mudd's Markets are 60% off

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Not sure if I missed an announcement, but I notice the ships in Mudd's Market are 60% off today (looks like for about a week). This includes:

    • Benthan Cruiser [T6]
    • Risian corvette [T6]
    • Fek'ihri S'torr Warship [T6]
    • T'Pau Scout Ship [T6]
    • Mudd's Faith of the Heart Choice Pack (Bundle on a separate sale timer)
    submitted by /u/StarCitizen2
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone got pictures of what the new Workbees Vanity Shield looks like? I've looked for it a few times but can't find one

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I got a shop from a box but don’t see it anywhere

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Is there somewhere I'm supposed to go? It says item acquired: I.S.S. Stadi

    submitted by /u/JSwi89
    [link] [comments]

    Kelvin Captain Build

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I am rolling a new captain that will be Kelvin themed (once she finishes the Discovery intro episodes). I know that there are Kelvin uniforms and gun(s?) available for Lobi, and I have a ship for her.

    Are there any other doffs/abilities/cosmetics/weapons that people often use for Kelvin-themed captains? Are there any episode arcs that drop Kelvin equipment?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pigeon_whisperers
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm stuck at the Academy

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    So I logged into an old character (level 0 Cadet) which I made ages ago (2010 - and don't want to get rid of the character)

    I ended up at the Starfleet Academy and now.. I can't do anything. I know folks will say reroll but I really need to find a way.. off of Earth

    submitted by /u/tinkerdrew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment