• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Star Trek Online The tireless crew of the ISS Bad Dragon, boldly seeking out new life and immortalizing it's unique features in silicone!

    Star Trek Online The tireless crew of the ISS Bad Dragon, boldly seeking out new life and immortalizing it's unique features in silicone!


    The tireless crew of the ISS Bad Dragon, boldly seeking out new life and immortalizing it's unique features in silicone!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I don't think assimilated Captain Ja'rod will go nowhere near Sto-vo-kor.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    The battle

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Risa Corvette and Black Ops Mines in Mudd's! [and sale]

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    One reason the Klingon Empire is forever superior to Earth-centric Starfleet:

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    The glorious Empire would execute the person responsible for the excessively long briefing timers in the "Best Served Cold" TFO for incompetence, not send them a paycheck.

    Qapla'!

    submitted by /u/RandomGirl42
    [link] [comments]

    They should do a one off episode in the style of "Far Beyond The Stars"

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I never watched DS9 and have just gotten to that episode in season 6. I think that it is now in my top 5 favorite episodes of the entire Star Trek Universe.

    It would be really neat to see a fan service episode where they do something in the tune of a holosuite or a alternate timeline/time travel.

    In case anyone hasnt seen it, I will give you a semi spoiler/teaser of the episode. Absolutely brilliant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_KsbNmVjJc

    submitted by /u/tunersharkbitten
    [link] [comments]

    The Measure of Morality (I though this part was awesome as all hell)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    The Veteran Dilithium Vendor needs to have a cool down timer so you can visually track when you can refine from them.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I know that it is a 48 hour timer and I'm not even asking for them to reduce the time but as a working person I refine whenever I can and I don't exactly remember when I refine it so I'm stuck visiting the poor Vulcan asking "Is it time yet?" I know I can fix this literally by writing it down somewhere and cross referencing that time but they could also easily just add a physical timer. Seriously a number of their other repeatable quest have visible timers. This is a premium service I paid for and I do appreciate it but having a timer would be such a great quality of life fix. If I wanted to run to someone repeatedly throughout the day and ask them if I could do something only for them to tell me no and not give me a ETA on when I could do an activity I would have stayed in the Army.

    submitted by /u/BlackbeardOneFour
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    The announcement says that the 20th anniversary bundle would be available until the 16th, yet i cant find it in the zen Shop. It also isnt in mudds market of which i was told that it would be there. Help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Tomerion
    [link] [comments]

    Mudd’s 60% Upcoming Sale.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    So what's good to grab in the Mudd store?

    Also, any opinions on the TOS Holographic Bridge crew? I've been rewatching I-VI and I kinda wanna live out my movie fantasies. Are they good characters? Do they suck? Can you change the uniforms from the classic TOS to the Wrath of Kahn variant? Is it a waste of coin that could be better spent elsewhere?

    submitted by /u/Quxel
    [link] [comments]

    I'm spending more time alt-tabbed in the new TFO than playing

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Why are there breaks of over a minute in the mission? I understand you want to give people time to read, but it's a massive waste of time.

    I've literally written this post in the time it takes to advance to the next phase.

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    Long have I waited....

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Agony Field Rifle bug

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I have a mirror universe themed crew that uses this weapon. Playing the Cardassian storyline missions involving changelings (jabberwocky and new link), I noticed that whenever the secondary firing mode was activated, which holds them in a field, the changeling would simply walk away while in the field and go back to full health, also while being able to shoot at me. Needless to say this made those 2 missions extremly long. Anyone run into this problem before?

    submitted by /u/gdoubleyou1
    [link] [comments]

    Away Team of IKS JoH Che’ron

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    New Jem'Hadar Issue

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I bought the Jem'Hadar Carrier and wanted to eventually play it on my Fed character. I built a science Jem to level it up, but I can't get past the faction choice. I get stuck and restart the mission only to be taken back to the cut scene before the space battle over DS9. I have no shields and no impulse speed. I putter through the mission to get to the faction choice and it freezes. I've tried both Klingon and Fed as the choice and it freezes. Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Chattvst
    [link] [comments]

    The Blinding Light of Temporal Energy Compels You!!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Admiralty Bonus Event!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I got a good chuckle from being stuck.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Kor Bird-of-Prey Kitbash.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Names (and types) of Thomas Marone's Cat?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I seem to remember seeing Tom's cats on one of his twitch casts. Does anyone remember their names and types? For some reason i remember that one is a Tuxedo, and one is named "Luna".

    I want to name one of my ships in tribute ... I hope that doesn't sound too creepy...

    submitted by /u/Zoxesyr
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's a long shot, but I took this screencap back in 2010. Does anyone know which system this is?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Playing STO on Mac in 2020

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    So a long time ago, I used to play STO a lot on my Windows machine. Since I'm on Mac now and feel quite nostalgic about STO, I've been trying to install STO – unsuccessfully. I tried Playonmac and Crossover, but unsuccessfully.

    Has anyone been able to run STO on Mac in 2020? (I'm on Catalina.)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/palegoat11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment