• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Star Trek Online Section 31 Dyson Science Destroyer Warbird - Still got the looks!

    Star Trek Online Section 31 Dyson Science Destroyer Warbird - Still got the looks!


    Section 31 Dyson Science Destroyer Warbird - Still got the looks!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Second try. Better stock photo.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Unknown Soldier

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    The Day of Honor is today at Noon PT/3pm ET/8pm BST! Interviews with Rick Sternbach, Robert O'Reilly, JG Hertzler, Mary Chieffo and more!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Log in, see this. Start freaking out, wondering what happened to my Defiant. Ohh, there it is...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I love the Wrath of Khan uniforms, but also really like the new 2410 style uniforms. So I decided to mash the two together. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Can’t withdraw Dil from exchange

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Hi All, I just tried to transfer about 120k of dil between characters and the withdraw button is greyed out when I go to withdraw the dil on the other character ( or any character including the OP). Any ideas why? The offer still shows up in the outstanding offer section. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/MrPapageorgio44
    [link] [comments]

    In need of up to date newbie guide

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Preferably in lamens terms and not some convoluted STO acronym jargon lol but I will take what I can get.

    *For note I play on the PS4

    So I just started (lvl 14) and I'm almost completely lost. To say this game is confusing and gives no direction is an understatement. I don't mind this so much with new games because they don't have 10 years worth of content to figure out. But maybe you fine individuals could clear a few things up?

    1. Should I be gathering these "anomalies" or is it just a waste of time?

    2. Is there a general consensus you want your ships weapons to be? I know there is a huge thing about weapon types and energy types etc..

    3. What are all these random hails for questa I'm getting when I'm trying to do my "main" mission?

    4. Is it normal for me to die at least once in my ship during a battle on the main mission? There are times when I get completely slaughtered and others where I barely leave with a scratch.

    5. In general what things should I be doing and what things should I not waste my time with? Should I not bother with the random crates on ground missions?

    6. My inventory seems to fill up quick. Is recycling the same as selling to the freight trader you can summon? Why does it say something will have a 6k credit value but sell for 2k?

    7. How do I change my bridge officers? And how do I see what bonuses they give?

    8. I'm on the TFO Romulan Imperial Minefield. I've been waiting almost an hour for a group so far. Is this normal? Also, I assume TFOs are like 5 player instanced dungeons?

    That's it for the moment though I'm sure I could pick someone's brain for hours.

    submitted by /u/MasterPip
    [link] [comments]

    A new vanity shield, eh?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Did they really removed the option to punch the ferengi in the warehouse on Qo'nos?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    If it was part of a "disneyfication", they made it wrong because you can shoot him now.

    submitted by /u/ChooPum6
    [link] [comments]

    The new transporter chief's first day is not going well.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I know I am a temporal operative in game, but it doesn't work like that in the real world...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I’ll just post this little moment at DS9. Wonder what they’re discussing? RIP Rene and Aron

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    My terran disco with the new stealth black out Ba'ul vanity.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    MA! That weird lookin cat is back again! Yeah, it's in the stairs this time!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Testing the new Ba'ul shield feels Awesome! It makes this Excelsior Class look like an ECM spy cruiser variant of the ship.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Smallest Cloakable ship

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    So what are some of the smallest Tier 6 ships that are cloak able? I'm looking more for Fed/Rom/Universal ships. P.S. I'm aware of the voth phase cloak console. I'm looking for a ship that has an embedded cloak or can cloak using a non voth console.

    submitted by /u/mando212
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy a vonph

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    But the cheapest one out there is 6 billion credits.

    Thats a lot of keys to sell to get to that goal.

    submitted by /u/Haxxom
    [link] [comments]

    Batman ERRRR Romulus Returns ( Ba'ul Vanity Shield Bought from PC Exchange at $17ish price at current Key exchange rate 7/10/20 @17:30 CST [Keys Selling 6.3 mil][Paid $50 today for 5300 Zen, my yearly contribution][Paid 99,999,999 EC] )

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Hi Devs, Enterprise was one of the best series. Any chance getting Bakula and crew for some content?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Running "Home" to test out some new ground skills/traits right at the end everything synced up! Also, Tenavik's with TDI dual pistols is fantastic.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Mycelial Network: discovering beauty in the midst of conflict.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    An FYI to all the scaremongering by players in regards to the future of STO on next gen consoles! Relax! (PS5 and XBOX Series X)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment