• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Star Trek Online Following the recent Lower Decks trailer, I had a go at making a facsimile of the USS Cerritos using Light Cruiser components.

    Star Trek Online Following the recent Lower Decks trailer, I had a go at making a facsimile of the USS Cerritos using Light Cruiser components.


    Following the recent Lower Decks trailer, I had a go at making a facsimile of the USS Cerritos using Light Cruiser components.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    This is Gorna hurt.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    The UI stayed on top of the faction selection screen on my new Jem'Hadar toon. I worked around it by minimising the chat window - this allowed me to select Starfleet, but if I had wanted to select KDF it would not have been possible

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Post Khitomer Discord, what we need is a patrol where we're chased by an overzealous, corrupt, or misguided Admiral or General over the scenario. It is a Trek tradition almost every hero Captain had to deal with.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Starfleet Confiscated my Fireworks... ;(

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Double XP Weekend!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I am flying a Federation ship on my Jemmie toon, which, like all Federation ships, has a viewscreen. Why is my character (apparently) still wearing the visor that he has to wear on Dominion ships when he's being hailed?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    "Choose Your Ally" Bug?!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    PLEASE HELP!!!

    So, here we are, in 2020, years after the Jem'Hadar came out and the bug is still there. I get to the "choose your ally" screen after the battle and I select one, but then nothing happens. The faction that I chose will say that I have already selected that faction, but the screen doesn't go away and I have no way on a console to get around it. I have tried restarting my Xbox several times, I've even tried it on my Xbox upstairs in case there was a file corruption and I just get stuck in a mission loop (closing out the game and coming back in) or I can't get past that screen. The "depart system" and "transwarp" options are grayed out and unusable. I also can't access my bridge or select a different mission, drop my mission or find any other way out. I bought the Vanguard package for my Jem'Hadar and now I can't even play one. Did anyone ever come up with a viable solution for when depart system and transwarp run grayed out?

    submitted by /u/DavidVR83
    [link] [comments]

    Are we really getting the maximum payout possible? - Bonus Dil Payout Metrics

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    USS Mayweather ECS-211738

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Why is the ship of other players bigger than mine when they are the same ship?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    A little low-detail coat of paint goes a long way on low-poly models.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Shore Leave on Risa - Capt. Aubrey relaxing on the beach.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Just a little Cryptic typo in the combat log

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Being turned into Agent Smith

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    A quick thank you to the devs

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    A while ago, I made the stupid mistake of discarding the medical vanity shield on one of my toons, only to realize it couldn't be reclaimed. I made a post here and contacted support to no avail. However, about a week ago I noticed that I could claim the whole medical pack one more time, and not just on the toon on the toon I discarded the vanity shield on, but every character on my account, even though they had all claimed it previously and hadn't discarded anything.

    I'm not sure if anyone else had it happen to them or if it was even intentional, but I want to thank the devs regardless. It was a small thing that was purely my fault, but he devs still did something about it.

    submitted by /u/BombTime1010
    [link] [comments]

    The Future of STO

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    The Future of STO

    Just a bit of background, I started playing super casual since the early 2011 of STO, just playing In and Out for the past couple of years, Now since the pandemic has most of us stuck at home, I have started to invest time and money in the game and dont be mistaken I have loved the game even more regardless of the flaws.

    My question is ..

    1.) The Future of STO, any issues or danger of it going belly up??

    2.) Any big changes that might happen??

    Just thought of asking the question cause I have been looking thru the web for answers and found nothing.

    I am currently playing my "New" main a science federation admiral and my pride and joy the USS DUTERTE, and I am part of a fleet the Aurora Star Explorers.

    https://preview.redd.it/4k8725qdu1b51.png?width=1882&format=png&auto=webp&s=5d75e1c73f9e74c28e0e5061cf8bd63650d37644

    submitted by /u/DennisPatel01
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else want the 2021 summer ship to be a T6 Risian Luxury Cruiser?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    GDF/A Good Day to Die bugged

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    GDF no longer appears to be granting any kind of damage boost above 50% hull, on anything. I've verified that it's giving resistances, and I've checked tooltips before and after, in and out of combat. I've not been damaged enough yet to see if it's working below 50%. I am obviously running the trait "A Good Day to Die."

    submitted by /u/Lr0dy
    [link] [comments]

    Assault Formation Theta

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    What is the performance of this trait post-nerf? Is it viable for a sci-torp build? I'm debating if it's worth getting the legendary Romulan bundle on console.

    submitted by /u/Love_Sausage
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an Armada

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm looking for a fleet armada that wouldn't mind helping a small fleet finishing fleet projects.

    If interested mail me in-game at @wyattro

    Many thanks,

    submitted by /u/Dyckman7C
    [link] [comments]

    Budget upgrades

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I was wondering what mission reward/non-fleet-provisioned equipment was worth upgrading, whilst I save up for reps and fleet ranks Mostly asking for the sake of my rom/fed character, whose t5 t'varo keeps dying. Currently using (on most of my characters); Temporal phase warp/singularity core Preeminent warp core (tetryon character) Regen crystal shield matrix Sol defense deflector Kobali deflector

    submitted by /u/iamtheAsher
    [link] [comments]

    List of things still not fixed

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    With the misfire with the Romulan bundle today, it got me thinking about some things that we on console have not had fixed. We still haven't gotten the Khitomer Alliance uniforms/vanity shield. We Still can't use the Lobi Borg outfit on our bridge officers. The "french twist" female hairstyle does not work and makes your character invisible. Can you guys think of anything that I missed?

    EDIT: I Really love STO; I play every single day and it's pretty much the only game I play. I also spend quite a bit of money on it. It's just a little frustrating that we keep getting farther and farther behind pc.

    submitted by /u/DarthRitus
    [link] [comments]

    Qapla!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment