• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Star Trek Online Cryptic blog mistakes infect the game!

    Star Trek Online Cryptic blog mistakes infect the game!


    Cryptic blog mistakes infect the game!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Facebook page announced start date for Summer Event, it seems. August 4th.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    USS Legion approaching New Romulus

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    He's dead, Jim!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Still no Khitomer Alliance uniform after maintenance today. ��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Seriously? The Risa event is going to start before we get them. Come on Cryptic. It's a FREE item, there shouldn't be a hold up from Sony or Microsoft. I literally rolled a new toon specifically for the alliance theme... I leveled her up, and nearly finished all of her reps and still don't have the uniforms!

    submitted by /u/DarthRitus
    [link] [comments]

    The continuing adventures of the ISS Bad Dragon, now textured for your pleasure!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    New - Want to play the stories in order

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently just started playing, but I'm getting a lot of new content thrown at me way too soon, before I know most of the backstory.

    I know the game's been around for 10 years but I wanted to see if there was some sort of episode list of content listed chronologically, the stuff that is still available though?

    submitted by /u/jimmyray01
    [link] [comments]

    Being a galactic criminal is just like being a participant in the War.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Back to regular business, then.
    Just like the Iconian arc, but this time without even flimsy lore posts.
    I know the limitations of the game, but they could've implemented SOMETHING between now and the next episode to sort of give the feeling of the situation.

    submitted by /u/WoodyManic
    [link] [comments]

    Is Admiralty worth it for temporary characters?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Due to the most recent weekend event, I rolled 3 new characters and ran Best Served Cold on all of them until I got around 630 reputation marks for each reputation on each character. I also claimed all the DR/Gamma/Temporal agent rewards.

    Once I reach T5 I will just convert the marks and refine the dilithium, and once that has run out, I will delete the character.

    Is it worth it to run all Admiralty to Level 10, or should I just complete the reps to get the dilithium?

    submitted by /u/the_admonition
    [link] [comments]

    When you get yet ANOTHER missed opportunity for T6 Vulcan Ships with the new Mudd Bundle����‍♂️

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Remember this mission?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Did Kael ever give us any further updates on the queing issue? The mail one was fixed in a week

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Overgunned and overpowered for a vessel of its size. She's tearing herself apart!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Turrets

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys do turrets count as cannon damage?

    submitted by /u/Minimech79
    [link] [comments]

    Angel Suit stats once Ultimate Upgrade used against it. (I did a cursory search did not see any other of same).

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    [Bug Report] So I just returned to game and won a code for Federation Elite Starter Packs for PC and I was so hyped because it have T6 ship in it, so imagine my surprise when Arc website nor the Arc app didnt allow me to redeem it

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    So the thing is, I won Federation Elite Starter Packs for PC and it contains

    • T6 Reliant Class – Advanced Light Cruiser (Scales as you level!)
    • 12 Inventory Slots
    • 12 Bank Slots
    • 2 Bridge Officer Slots
    • 1 Borg Bridge Officer
    • 13 Mark II Very Rare Space Gear
    • 7 Mark II Very Rare Ground Gear
    • Starfleet Academy Uniform

    I was so happy that finally I have also won something good and I went in to Arc redeem site https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem to redeem it

    and there I was met with following error https://imgur.com/a/fuLO0n8 then I even downloaded Arc app and tried there and got similar error you can find in link posted above

    I even tried in Firefox but I could not redeem code there too and my code is still valid because it says Codes expire on December 31, 2021

    any help would be very much appreciated

    submitted by /u/index1985
    [link] [comments]

    Caption This: My Admiral and this joker meet.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    A little warm up before decapitating some Borg drones.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    How many Marks are needed to master a Reputation?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I have had my Klingon alt do the dailies for the eveny and I have been selecting Discovery Marks, but how many do I need to master it? I dont want to keep picking the same Rep marks if I already have enough.

    submitted by /u/Backflip248
    [link] [comments]

    Reduced Expertise gains?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Ever since the "Double XP" weekend started I seemed to have been getting less expertise than before, now that it has ended, I am getting even less? Seems to be double digits per ship destroyed in patrols. Anyone else having a similar problem?

    Not an issue on my older characters since they have millions of expertise, but I have actually ran out of expertise on a new character and am struggling to make more just to complete reputation projects lol.

    submitted by /u/Earlio
    [link] [comments]

    KDF Armada looking for Fleets -PC

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Armada lever is 548, but I know we can do better. Eliminating deadbeat fleets for active, willing to work ones. Please be level 30 or above if you inquire. Respond here or DM me. Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/the_original_bribear
    [link] [comments]

    What you get for helping out J'mpok

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I have achieved optimum turn rate.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment