• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Star Trek Online Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread

    Star Trek Online Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread


    Monday Megathread - your weekly "dumb question" thread

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Welcome to Monday!

    Let's get the week going with another question megathread.

    Post all the questions you may have about anything STO-related. PC? Console? Everyone's welcome to post their questions here.

    Stay safe out there and happy flying!

    -Talon

    submitted by /u/Talon_at_Middie
    [link] [comments]

    USS Voyager being thrown into the Delta Quadrant (2371)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Fleetmaster Aridana returns to Nopada Prime for answers... and revenge.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    To seek out new sublevels of Federation starbases...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Social Distancing Sucks. Thanks For Giving Me A Fun Place To Be On My Birthday STO

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    From STO Twitter page - *Well, you heard the Captain.* - Something Something Topical

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember the typhoon class? The former federation NPC battleship? It got replaced by the command battlecruisers. But what about it now? Was it ever playable in any capacity? I think it deserves more than just being lost to history. #MAKETHETYPHOONT6

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Prepare to Resheeve My Envoy

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Not that I don't appreciate the opportunity to score 1k Lobi or a T6 ship, but does anyone know when they're going to introduce the next scenario? I've played that Battle of the Binary Stars so many times now that I wish we had the option to beam onto the Klingon ship and pistol whip the Klingon commander while screaming: "S! It's an 's' sound, not an 'sh,' you ridge-headed cretin!"

    submitted by /u/Herakuraisuto
    [link] [comments]

    10th Anniversary Star Trek Online Badge, from recent contests.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if you can get this alternate version of the Odyssey uniform? Seen a bunch of NPCs (including the one pictured) wearing it with matching trousers with those side pockets but can’t find it anywhere to equip

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    After the Butcher, The Mandalorian

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Underrated and Underutilized ships

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I've only ever seen one Ornash battlecruiser, despite it having literally perfect seating (being the only battlecruiser in the game with the ability to field two lt. commander tactical seats!), very usable command seating, and a double digit turn rate.

    What other ships do you just never see that are actually very strong?

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    As requested by a user, here’s my version of the Chalchaj’qmey (Klingon/Romulan/Human Hybrid, with my added Orion and Andorian blood.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Are there still Roleplayers in STO mad active RP fleets?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    So sorry if that was asked before. I'm in a pretty nice fleet RPing lower decks in TNG Era (Hmu if you're interested) It's fun but I'm also for looking for an STO Time role play and/or a late DS9 time RP.

    Ps: is there a location where open RP is done like DS9 in the past?

    Stay save and healthy people

    Thanks and cheers

    =A=

    submitted by /u/mah100bu
    [link] [comments]

    What planets and systems are actually explorable and not just for show?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Middle East servers are down?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to hold a stable connection to the gameserver in over a week, and I can't even get the character page to load after about 12:00 utc. My internet is working fine otherwise.

    I know there's a crisis going on and I shouldn't complain, just wanted to know if anyone else is effected by this. I'm in Israel, and trapped at home with nothing to pewpew.

    Thanks for listening to my rant, and sorry to all the pugs I've let down with the unending rubberbanding and server disconnects this past week. If anyone knows anything please share if only to put my mind at ease that I'm not alone.

    submitted by /u/brettoseph
    [link] [comments]

    Andorian/Human?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Hey all I was just wondering, for one of my next characters, I was hoping to create an Andorian/Human hybrid, what features of both species do you think would pass to their offspring? Maybe a different shade of blue skin? Hair not as white? Anything else you can think of? I've always loved Andorians and finally want to play one!

    submitted by /u/TheOneDQ
    [link] [comments]

    A Noob Question Regarding Seven's Dual Rifles...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I looked in this sub and around the 'net and didn't find an answer to this newbish question. Do captain's traits affect this weapon? Specifically, are they considered rifles or pistols, and thus affected by rifle or pistol training?

    submitted by /u/Tshirt_Addict
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX Another Submission for the big number club

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    I must be doing something right, advanced light cruiser, UR Quantum Phase Torp. TS2, a smidge over 84k damage in one hit.

    Regularly does 20-40k damage per hit.

    submitted by /u/BitterTyke
    [link] [comments]

    Online Video Game Experience Survey

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Hi r/sto

    My name is Thor Janson, and I'm a Cognition and Communication student at the University of Copenhagen. I am currently working on a research project as part of my Master's program, and this involves conducting a survey that aims to investigate players' online video game experience. The moderators of this subreddit have kindly allowed me to post my questionnaire here, and I am very thankful for this. I would likewise be extremely thankful if you could take the time to fill out the questionnaire! It takes roughly 5-10 minutes to complete. I hope that as many of you as possible take part in this research, as I would like these results to be as meaningful and applicable as possible.

    Once the survey is closed and the data have been analyzed, I plan to post the results here. I am also available to answer any questions or considerations you might have, so feel free to leave a comment or send me a message. You are also welcome to recommend this survey to friends or share the link via social media.

    You can find the questionnaire here:

    https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=8DULZENNJ636

    Kind regards,

    Thor Janson, University of Copenhagen

    FAQs:

    What are the requirements for completing the questionnaire?

    Anybody who plays online video games is encouraged to participate!

    Is the questionnaire focused on a specific online game?

    No, the questionnaire inquires about online video game experience in general. As long as you play online video games, you are welcome to participate!

    Does the questionnaire require divulging any personal information?

    Apart from age, gender, race, and country of residence, the questionnaire does not ask participants to divulge any personal information. For the mentioned items, participants may decline to answer. The questionnaire does not ask participants to divulge any other personally identifying information.

    What type of questions are on the questionnaire?

    Apart from demographic questions, the questionnaire includes some questions that relate to online video game enjoyment and experience, as well as a few questions about personality.

    Will I get to see the results?

    Yes, once data analysis is complete, I plan to post the results back to this subreddit. For those who are interested, I can also supply the final research report once it has been completed. If this interests you, please send me a message.

    submitted by /u/KU_ResearchStudent
    [link] [comments]

    Did I get ripped off

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Bought a ship on exchange 211 million EC , 211 million gone from account, different ship then one I bought

    submitted by /u/geobac43
    [link] [comments]

    Which starship trait do you prefer? Reactive Reconstruction or Radiant Nanite Cloud?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Within C-store ships. This is for a Carrier.

    submitted by /u/stoRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment