• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Star Trek Online Admit it, we've all been that guy in the meeting.

    Star Trek Online Admit it, we've all been that guy in the meeting.


    Admit it, we've all been that guy in the meeting.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Legendary Galaxy has it's flaws, but the looks is not one of them.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    If STO ever redesigns the destruction penalty, we need exploding Boff Stations. As in, each time we're destroyed, we lose a bridge officer & their respective powers.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Please help! What is wrong with facial hair in this game?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Please help! What is wrong with facial hair in this game?

    Hi Everyone :)

    I just started playing the game and when I try to give my character facial hair the colors clip. What is going on?

    https://preview.redd.it/rxduqcqfsgn41.png?width=613&format=png&auto=webp&s=01e05c9c6e8b2dc8951c874eb5676b8f72b81378

    submitted by /u/Velonex
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I understand Admiralty calcs

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Kelvin Constitution Cruiser

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    It's such a beautiful ship, I'm new to the game but I keep seeing it. How does one get it? I heard there was an event...

    I'm on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Eberstar
    [link] [comments]

    Ship cosmetic checklist?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Does a checklist for all the ship cosmetic slots (shields, impulse, and deflector)?

    I'm at the point in the game where collecting them is my main goal and I'd like some way to "check off" the ones I have and find out how to earn the ones I dont.

    submitted by /u/ifandbut
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to reroll mods from special F&E-consoles?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    So I build a "Console - Science - Exotic Particle Field Exciter" and it came out in VR-quality. I upgraded it to UR-quality and it got the [ResB]-Mod... For me a failure. Btw: First time I really look into F&E and building something, except upgrades (useless since Phoenix-Upgrades are available all the time).

    Is there any way to reroll the mod? I mean this console costs:

    • 4x Component - Lab Equipment (each: 3x Trionium Gas and 2x Duranium)
    • 4x Component - Particle Field Generator (each: 3x Duranium, 2x Hydrazine Gas)
    • 4x Component - Subprocessor Unit (each: 2x Verteron Particle, 2x Tritanium)
    • 2x Component - EPS Regulator (each: 3x Hexafluorine Gas, 4x Thoron Particle)
    • 2x Component - Pressurization Chamber (each: 2x Tetrazine Gas, 1x Z Particle)
    • 2x Component - Quantum Field Focus (each: 2x Tetrazine Gas, 3x Rubidium)
    • 4x Component - Emitter Array (each: 1x Craylon Gas, 500 Dilithium)
    • 3x Compenent - Signal Enhancement Module (each: 1x Plekton, 1x Argonite Gas, 4.000 Dilithium)

    Overall for 1 console:

    • 12x Trionium Gas,
    • 20x Duranium,
    • 8x Hydrazine Gas,
    • 8x Verteron Particle,
    • 8x Tritanium,
    • 6x Hexafluorine Gas,
    • 8x Thoron Particle,
    • 8x Tetrazine Gas,
    • 6x Rubidium,
    • 4x Z Particle,
    • 4x Craylon Gas,
    • 3x Plekton,
    • 3x Argonite Gas
    • and 14.000 Dilithium (costs für upgrades to UR-quality not included)

    The worst at all: I can't reroll the mod and I can't forking salvage the useless piece of sh!t console to keep the costs lower for rebuilding a new one.

    submitted by /u/Master_Blubb
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Expand Weekend Events

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Right now a double xp weekend isn't that exciting to me. What would be fantastic is a double personal endeavor weekend. That doesn't exist, and I cannot say why.

    I'd like to see weekend events modernized for systems such as personal endeavors, doff commendation xp, or any other extremely long grind.

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    Cruiser Commands

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I am using a tactical cruiser and I am trying to better understand cruiser commands. Once you activate one does it stay on and stay functioning or do you need to keep activating after it ends?

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    Reclaiming Event Ships

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Reclaiming Event Ships

    I have seen others mention you simply have to go to Reputation/Events/Store and along with Summer/Winter menus there should be a Reclaim option, i have no such option even tho i have numerous event ships on my account, before things changed somewhere, sometime i had managed previously to reclaim the vulcan event ship to a recent alt.

    However now with a new OG Trek character i wanted to reclaim another/any event ship to start in, but there is no account reclaim button/option whatsoever on any of my characters.

    So er, whats happening here and how do i fix it?

    https://preview.redd.it/90id3os6dgn41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=85a86be018d6e3b5e6058c95ca102d24b0733ea8

    submitted by /u/Methanoid
    [link] [comments]

    Endeavor window not letting me reroll. What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I don't like the red endeavor I was given today (Complete 3 Lukari TFOs: Adv or Elite). I tried to reroll. I have 22 reroll tokens. I click the reroll button, then it asks me if I am sure and I click [OK], then... nothing. I wait for several minutes. Nothing. I repeat the whole process, then nothing.

    I've done this on multiple toons and in multiple locations. I cannot get rid of this red endeavor. My token count has not decreased and sits at 22.

    Is there another way to change your endeavor?

    submitted by /u/pr0n-thr0waway
    [link] [comments]

    Joined Social, Fleet, Admiralty and Personal Zones

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Knowing that it takes a lot of time to design and develop each of these zones, I am curious if it would be faster if when designing (or redesign) the next zone, Crypic could start making hybrid zone. Think of zone it like a store window, for people not in a Fleet or part of the Admiralty, the would be able to see into it, just not access it. In case of the Admiralty, show before buying… or in the case of the fleet, show what it is like to be in a fleet before joining.

    An example might be to take Qo'noS, First City's Great Hall, add a second level where the Fleet or Admiralty overlook the hall, people from down below could look in and see stuff wondering how to get it. Down the map in the old quarter, the player could have their own personal residence overlooking the Great Hall.

    It is important to understand that this is all the same map; what is details are rendered are on per player basis. When it comes to different fleets, players from different fleets, entering their fleet zone would be removed from the minimap and then turned invisible fore everyone except their fleet. This is the create the illusion that each fleet is owner of the same area even though behind the seams it is the same area.

    The same could be done with so many social zone. Doing this would be like make the Fleet, Admiralty and Personal feel like there is some life to them and not be the desolate places then are now, I have been playing STO for over 5 years, and I think I have run into maybe three of my fleetmates in our Fleet Area.

    Anyway just a random thought, I hope this makes sense.

    submitted by /u/tobywitczak
    [link] [comments]

    First Shuttle Mission - The Vault

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I played my first Shuttle Mission last night and it was torture. Is there a way to adjust the view? The shuttle is like a tiny ant on the screen and trying to target the fighters with a mouse is very very hard.

    I beat the mission but it took two hours.

    Just make sure I am not missing something as I am new to STO. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    is there any jem'hadar only fleets out there?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    mainly, any active ones?

    submitted by /u/Beard_Of_Borg
    [link] [comments]

    Reputation stores

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Do you need to be rank 1 to open these? Mine are all greyed out.

    Thank you. I've looked everywhere and can't find an answer.

    submitted by /u/Zeraphicus
    [link] [comments]

    [XboxOne] Planetary rings are now solids?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Imagine my surprise when I bounced off one today...

    submitted by /u/EmergencyReveal
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some red photons

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm building a canon movie era Connie and need some red photons. The wiki seems to be outdated as the withering photons pictured no longer look like that in-game. I just strapped these on last night and they're now a bright orange colour.

    I know gravimetrics are red and they're most likely my fallback but unfortunately, they create gravity wells which don't happen on screen (You're sacrificing DPS for barbie?! NEEEERD!).

    So, are there any other pure red photons out there? Hopefully looking somewhat similar to this?


    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. It looks like for red torpedoes, it boils down to the Crystalline Antiproton Torpedo, the Advanced Photon from the Donnie (white whale levels of acquiring), or just regular photons.

    submitted by /u/Freakium
    [link] [comments]

    Just installed the game and am patching in, any tips for a newbie who has no idea what to do?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment