• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Star Trek Online QoL request

    Star Trek Online QoL request


    QoL request

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    For the love of Gorn... With all of the marks already in game, that are constantly added to, and now yet another form of voucher added. Please, PLEASE, move dilithium to the top of the assets tab. We're just one step away from not being able to see the refine button with the window stretched to the limit.

    submitted by /u/unsaneasylum
    [link] [comments]

    Gone, but not forgotten... screenshot from five years ago when we all heard the news and just sort of logged in and met around the reflecting pool...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    First STO screenshot!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

    S31 Drone ship is promo box.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    2399 Uniform Colors

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Does anyone have a color palate to the 2399 STP uniforms?

    submitted by /u/gkfbxhkgvd
    [link] [comments]

    True endgame struggles is coming up 1 min short to claim this before patching.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    My R&D inventory is thankful for today's stack limit update!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    So playing through Dust to Dust, I had a thought. Harry/Keten should have been the BOff you get and not the generic Kobali one.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I think with only slightly changed writing in the last scene on the Samsar that could have been written in and would have worked well. I mean yeah I know he's not Harry and this underlines the difference...but would have been cool to have him.

    submitted by /u/The_Nameless_Bard
    [link] [comments]

    Taken yesterday on the 5th anniversary of gia passing. Leonard brought a sense of humility to each of his roles no matter what it was. Though gone, he is most certainly not forgotten. �� LLAP fellow gamers

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Command the Section 31 Battlecruiser

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Highlight: Leonard Nimoy RIP 5th Anniversary With Temporal Ops on Vulcan in Star Trek Online

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    New player, the most fun and best faction

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Hello dear players of STO,

    I am a new player starting with this game today. I was wondering what is the most fun faction to play, and the best overall story? Are all factions evenly fleshed out? What do you guys recommend to start with?

    Thanks,

    Xaruna

    submitted by /u/Xaruna
    [link] [comments]

    TMP Connie - how to get visuals right

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I'm new to using visuals for ships. Normally I just equip DPS gear and stop worrying about it. But for the Legendary MW connie, I'd like it to look right.

    Assuming shields are the main factor, what's a shield that will make the skin correct and the deflector blue as per the movies?

    Also, what's an impulse engine that looks like the movies? I have a prevailing bolstered at epic which gives the sector speed I want but it adds an unappealing gizmo on the impulse engines.

    Finally is there anything to increase the ship lighting?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/xoham
    [link] [comments]

    Players old and new, how would you convince new players, one who is full F2P and one who would spend 100's to start this game?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Can I wait on the event buyout?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:54 AM PST

    So for the event campaign, I completed last 2 of 3 events. I missed all but 2 days of the first one(it will cost 1850 zen to buy it out. Basically 20 bucks.). I had planned on buying it out with income tax but now I'm worried I won't get it until after March 5th.

    SO MY QUESTION IS: If I wait until after March 5th. Will BOTH the kobayashi maru and Phoenix ship still be available? Or should I borrow the 20 from a friend? Thanks in advance for the answers!

    submitted by /u/GunbladeShinobi
    [link] [comments]

    Federation Elite Starter Pack giveaway

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Got an extra of this from one of the recent giveaways (was hoping for one of the better prizes), so since I can't use it I have decided to pass on the wealth. Reply to this with whatever you want and in 24 hours (7 pm PST Feb. 28th) I will pick a winner at random. Good luck!

    PS: You can only claim this once per account, so if you've already gotten you also won't be able to use it like me. Please don't enter if you can't use it.

    submitted by /u/AlienError
    [link] [comments]

    Admiralty fleet vouchers

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Are these only for donating to fleet projects or can they be used to buy fleet gear aswell

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    Question on the event's, Xbox

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:33 AM PST

    1 . if I buy the Kobayashi maru from second chance well I get some points in the event campaign for the Phoenix box?

    2 . does anyone know if they move the Borg event to the 13 of march? I notice that the Borg event says it well end on the 5th of march, while the event campaign ends on the 13th of march.

    submitted by /u/RedSagittarius
    [link] [comments]

    Section 31 Heavy Command Battlecruiser [T6] (German Dev Blog)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    2399/PIC uniform now available on Console

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    So a question about the ultimate tech upgrade.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    So I know the ultimate tech upgrade upgrades to the highest rarity and level but would that work on a level 9 piece of gear also? The main reason I ask is because I have the level 15 antiproton beam thanks t ok that pack on muds market but I'm not sure if it would be worth buying another pack with that upgrade to upgrade my level 9 quantum torpedoes or if it even works that way.

    Edit: Also the rarity is uncommon (green).

    submitted by /u/BlackbeardOneFour
    [link] [comments]

    1st zen purchase

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    I've been playing STO since 2012 and have a lifetime Sub. Before I make my first and large Zen purchase ( Paypal via Arc ) for the Anniversary Premium Bundle . Was unsure if there was any delay been able to spend that zen in game and if so how long ?

    t.i.a. for any replys

    submitted by /u/gatdi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment