• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Star Trek Online You should see the other guy.

    Star Trek Online You should see the other guy.


    You should see the other guy.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    The clown in an F-150 with high-beams behind you. 2410 edition.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:28 PM PST

    I just found this.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Can we please get stackable shaved ice and melted candy?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    Having the shaved ice and syrup taking up unnecessary inventory room is beyond frustrating. These really need to stack to at least 100

    submitted by /u/Marvelous_MisterG
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome Home

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    QoL Improvement: Make lockbox vanity shields account bound and not character bound on equip. Thank you.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    It would be really nice if these were made account bound and not character bound on equip. I hope this changes in the future. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Loran89
    [link] [comments]

    Got knocked clean up into the snowman tower by the Kos'kari

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Fereng'ihri Marauder

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Extra Life Donation code question.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    So, yeah, how/when do we receive our codes?

    submitted by /u/WoodyManic
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: What if character-bound ships were account wide?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:55 PM PST

    My premise is that if all ships that are currently character bound were made account unlocks then more players would attempt to acquire them. For example, no-one in their right mind is going to burn through their Dil reserves chasing down Epic Phoenix tokens for each character on their account. However, if you knew that ship would unlock for your account, would you be more willing to chase down an Epic token? Same for R&D and Lockbox ships. If they were account unlocks, would you be more likely to pursue acquiring them?

    submitted by /u/Devilment666
    [link] [comments]

    Herald Vonph vanity shields album

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Does anyone have a link to one? I tried searching but my Google-fu didn't come up with any.

    Thank you kindly!

    submitted by /u/ringswraith
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Cant re-roll endeavor?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    So the hard endeavor I have been blessed with today, could possibly be the worst of them all... "Complete Lukari TFO: ADV or Elite" 0/3 seriously terrible. but that's not the point. so I go to reroll, and it just doesn't do anything. the button goes grey for a few seconds, and then returns. It doesnt seem to burn a reroll token, and it doesn't reroll. I've tried logging out, tried on multiple characters. Some days it works some days it doesnt.

    submitted by /u/Brotherauron
    [link] [comments]

    Something that will never happen but I would like it: TOS parts for DISCO ships

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    I would love there to be an option to swap the boxy nacelles for more TOS style nacelles to make them look more like TOS ships. I know it wont happen but I'd like to.

    submitted by /u/jmaugrim
    [link] [comments]

    Somehow my main has neck scales with low cut shirts and they won't go away.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    UK gift cards?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    I'd like to get some extra zen for Xmas and so on wondering if there is a way to buy gift cards in the UK or details of how a family member can gift me digitally?

    I looked around the sto website and several searches on the web but nothing of any use yet.

    I dont use Steam, just running sto through the arc launcher.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/hotrocksi
    [link] [comments]

    How much an effect does the race of your officers really made for space or ground combat?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Just wondering if their race really as a deep effect or is it more cosmetic like having one of the borg or say the Leeta/STO Holos?

    submitted by /u/HarlockJC
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Bug: Tatical Kit Module - Trajectory Bending Mk XV

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    EDIT Did more testing on other maps and it's still a bug on New Romulus but now I have questions.

    1) How many maps are there?

    I thought there were only 3 types of maps: ground, space, and sector space.

    2) Why does one ground item have three different values on three different ground maps!?

    3) Is this some kind of scale effect?

    NEW ROMULUS Max quality improvement and rank should give +95.6 Crit Severity as indicated on the item while in the inventory and on the Exchange; however, when you equip the item, it only gives +84.2 Crit Severity. Can confirm activating the ability only increased my Crit Severity by 84 and not 95.

    Between this and the Advance Beam Array, Arc likes to shortchange PS4 players on the Crit Severity.

    ESD +98.4 Crit Severity on the Exchange, in the Inventory, while equipped, and while active.

    NIMBIS III +62.7 Crit Severity in the Inventory, while equipped, and while active.

    PS: Still haven't came across a map that shows +60 Crit Severity on my Advance Beam Array.

    submitted by /u/zerovermouth
    [link] [comments]

    Are all the store prices the same? If I sell something at Federation Starbase, would I get the same if I sold it somewhere else?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    This is The Way...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    I wish the playable Miranda were a Frigate

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    I'm not exactly original for saying this, but I keep coming back to it. I wish the T6 Advanced Light Cruiser had been of the recently-debuted Frigate class, instead. Heck, Federation Miranda NPCs are already called Frigates. While a pilot-spec cruiser is kind of interesting, and the starship trait is... fine, a captain really only needs so many 4:4 cruisers in their life. (In my case, "so many" means "one," and I already have my baby.) Plus, who doesn't want to see dual cannon fire spewing forth from their Soyuz hard points? Heck, even if it were 4:4, I'd purchase one of these classic workhorses.

    I'm not saying Cryptic should do this, and I'm not saying they're dumb for not doing this, and I'm not pooh-poohing whoever created the Advanced Light Cruiser.

    I just wish we had another frigate, and I wish it were Miranda- (and Reliant and Soyuz and Centaur) shaped. I would buy that.

    submitted by /u/notagreatgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Tacticool? Tactiugly!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:09 PM PST

    Earl Grey, Hot

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment