• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Star Trek Online So.....props where props are due....

    Star Trek Online So.....props where props are due....


    So.....props where props are due....

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    So earlier today I purchased zen on the WRONG account, totally my fault. I was logged into the game on account A but into the browser on account B. Account B was an old dead account that I had totally forgot about, but the browser cached my credentials.

    So, bought on the wrong account, after an hour of NOT seeing the zen, opened a ticket. After SEVER emails back and forth with support, and exchanging of screen shots, and ME blaming Cryptic for MY screw up. I realised, I did screw up and should have checked which account I was logged in under. YUP TOTALLY MY FAULT. So...conna call out a GM here...GM Somnolence was EXTREMELY HELPFUL and patient in working this out with me. Its all sorted out now, again PROPS to GM Somnolence. The final outcome was that that GM Somnolence refunded the purchase I made through paypal, and I am planning on making the purchase on the correct account. Good Customer Service

    If this gets downvoted, not sure what to say.

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    I made Grand Admiral Thrawn! What do you think?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Has anyone made a Princess Leia bounty hunter costume yet with the Breen helmet?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Based on a comment I agree with in the thread about TOS KDF Holo BOFFS, I submit my attempt at Bones

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Advise on leveling a KDF aligned toon

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    I am looking for some advise on leveling a KDF aligned toon. Right now, I feel like I am a bit of an outlier in STO - I only have 1 main character (other than recruitment event characters for account unlocks) that I have been playing since 2014 (Fed/Sci). I started out playing the stories/missions, then got into builds and endgame PvE, and after that I became hooked on playing PvP after getting a taste of it when the Core Assault PvEvP TFO came out a few years ago. After the Random TFO system was introduced, Core Assault stopped "popping" and now I spend most of my limited time in Ker'rat (when not grinding events, of course).

    As the PvP population has continued to dwindle (not trying to re-hash the usual PvP arguments here), there is almost never enough KDF players in Ker'rat compared to FED players. So it is a lot of waiting around (boring). When there are a couple KDF players around, the number of FED players is usually much higher - so it just ends up being a roflstomp (also boring). So I am planning to "take the plunge" and make a KDF aligned toon to have more action in Ker'rat (or at least to have the choice of being able to pick a side depending on circumstances).

    So my questions are:

    • Is KDF aligned ROM (alien) still the best choice?

    • What are the best ways to level a new toon to get to endgame? I just played through all the missions before on my main to get to max level.

    submitted by /u/Emerald381
    [link] [comments]

    We need the NX bridge but only when you use the NX class, like when you use the Kelvin connie you get her bridge.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Question does anyone know how Khitomer statis borg ground TFO works anymore?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Seriously been CLICKING BETA 3 for almost an hour, and the team just left. seriously we only needed ONE NODE, THAT'S RIGHT ONLY ONE LEFT TO ADVANCED AND THEY FUCKING LEFT.

    submitted by /u/RedSagittarius
    [link] [comments]

    It was nice being the platform with reasonable exchange rates while it lasted, I guess

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Dilithium ore

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Hi. Is there a way to transfer dilithium ore between characters?

    submitted by /u/MasterKamen222
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got around to getting the Lukari oval scout ship, and I'm in love

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    help

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    star trek online wont start it just stops after a second on the cryptic loading page and it just says we're sorry. something went wrong and crash processing complete

    submitted by /u/Sudden-Menu
    [link] [comments]

    The Winter Wonderland has amazing views

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    help on replaying solanae episodes please

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Ok....i know reading through other posts folks have had problems with the Solanae episodes especialy replaying them in the past! ..i wanted to replay step between stars as for some unknown reason i didn't choose the solanae enviromental suit when i 1st played it on one of my alts (I know stupid mistake) ...all of the Solane episodes apart from maybe 2 to replay are now blanked out so can't replay them ...i have got to quarks lucky 7 episode on this alt (OTHERS I HAVE FINISHED ALL EPISODES ON) .....CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ADVICE or help with this? also been through my available toab and nothing there for solanae!

    submitted by /u/dizzydevil_597
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't even have to use a pass token for today's PERK POINT!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Bandwagon jumping - 200 Club

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    Extra Life 2019 Recap

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Are the Northern Lights in QWW new this year?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    ...Or did I only notice them this year?

    submitted by /u/Rick-Danko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment