• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Star Trek Online One of my maaany wishes for the 10th anniversary

    Star Trek Online One of my maaany wishes for the 10th anniversary


    One of my maaany wishes for the 10th anniversary

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:56 PM PST

    I have waaay to many toons now and want to rid my self of some of them but I created them with themes in mind and so have lockbox ships on some of them. One wish I have devs is if we won't ever be able to reclaim them at least let me repack the ones I have and move them to another toon I plan on keeping.

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    (console) what armour is this?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    [GPL Sync Idea] Use GPL to Purchase Set Items From Episode Post Season

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    After replaying Future Proof Story Arc and episodes Sunrise 4 times, Stormbound 3 times, Time and Tide 6 times in a vain quest to get all set items, across all my 8 characters (that's 104 missions or ~34 hours at 20 minutes per replay). It suddenly occurred to me. Everyone is looking for a GPL sync, so I may have the perfect solution for using GPL going forward.

    Using GPL to purchase the set items would be a perfect GPL Sync. I am sure some Entrepreneuring Ferengi would be more than happy to relieve me of GPL in exchange for acquiring set items on my behalf.

    But seriously if had to spend 500K on each items, I think I would be losing less sanity this way. Most of the time I am watching a TV next to the game as after playing thought the 10th time as it does not really required any thought at that point.

    Requirement for GPL purchase of Set Items Post Mission.

    1. Season Arc has to be completed, i.e. Next Season must be started.
    2. You must have played though the missions at least once on the character.

    Can we make this happen? it would not impact anything other then getting rid of a replay barrier. I am looking at doing the New Frontiers Story Arc and shudder at putting in another 50hrs of replaying the same missions when I could be spending my time doing TFO's

    Thank you for your consideration.

    submitted by /u/tobywitczak
    [link] [comments]

    Timeless.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Weird shield visual bug - anyone else experiencing this? Any fix?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    PC Patch Notes for 12/17/19

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Do we think we will have a week of freebies again??

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Normally at this time of year we have a week of freebies. Do we think we will be having the same this year?

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    Fek'Ihri Bridge Officers

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Since we already got all kinds of BOffs why not add a Fek'ihri Boff (as a reward from Doomed to repeat) the Ravagers look the most humanoid so a Tac Ravager Boff would be cool

    submitted by /u/command88
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want a pink vanity pack?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:58 AM PST

    I will give it to people that didn't activate the code.

    submitted by /u/LoadAndLock
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Lex on Tour [4K]

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Omg the name 'Titan' contains 'rude phrases' and is off limits!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    TITAN.. C'mon! My goal was to have it as an ironic placeholder name for a small ship. but allas, it's not allowed.

    I'm not a fan of over-censorship, coddling, and certainly not a fan of restrictive insensitive filtering! ..having written filters myself, I can say this is lacking intelligence and thusly hindering.

    ..Whoever wrote the filter that just doesn't allow anything with *tit* in it hasn't earned my respect, as a fellow coder. Linguistics was not their forté!

    The name-filter as it stands gives false positives and should be rewritten or overhauled. (I know I know; it won't be)

    -Seeing as I'm apparently such a radical that I need to be algorithmically halted, I named the ship 'U.S.S. Edgelord'. "Boldly exploring the hidden filters in STO"

    Update: I jumped the gun; U.S.S. Titan is apparently reserved as Riker commands one in a novel series.. I'm keeping the new name though and will continue my mission!

    submitted by /u/Brento666
    [link] [comments]

    Temporal Backstep global cooldown WAI?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    Hi, back after a hiatus, not sure if this was always the case but it seems like Temporal Backstep has a 2 min global cooldown to match the typical 2 min cooldown.

    Which seems strange because the 3 piece set with that console gives 50% reduction to console recharge time, supposedly including Temporal Backstep ( https://sto.gamepedia.com/Temporal_Fragmentation_System_Set )

    But with the 2 min global the 3 piece bonus has no effect. Also, temporal inversion field does not affect the skill and I feel like it used to.

    Anyways, just curious if this is well-known in the community and an intentional nerf to the set or am I missing something.

    submitted by /u/DamnDams
    [link] [comments]

    Need for clarification: T6 event

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    I have roughly 1.4k points now after 2 events. The journal states that there will be a third event but somewhere here, I've found a comment that said the opposite. Now I'm unsure if I should invest some zen to finish the first event for tokens or if I can reach the T6 token after all.

    submitted by /u/jkw0053
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for taking beauty shots

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    I see a lot of beautiful screenshots of people's ships here and would like to take some of my own. Are there any tips for maximizing the quality of said pictures?

    I seem to recall a setting that let you capture screenshots at a resolution higher than your actual screen resolution. Any other tips?

    submitted by /u/PetersenReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment