• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Star Trek Online Livingston, wondering which Klingon ritual Worf needs leave for this time.

    Star Trek Online Livingston, wondering which Klingon ritual Worf needs leave for this time.


    Livingston, wondering which Klingon ritual Worf needs leave for this time.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Captains table

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Did I dream this or were we not supposed to have some kinda update to the captains table to make it actually relevant? Was it in a podcast maybe?..

    submitted by /u/king-of-the-spid
    [link] [comments]

    Starfleet ATP : Recruiting

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:05 AM PST


    Incoming Transmission


    Priority Message

    Source: Adm. Kira Solis, UFP, Starfleet, Earth


    Officers of the Federation,

     

    The Galaxy is a strange and dangerous place. It is inadvisable to go alone.

     

        I lead Starfleet ATP, or the Starfleet Advanced Training Program Fleet. The Academy taught you how to fly and basic skills to get you out into space and serving Starfleet and the Federation as fast as possible; our charter is to pick up where your Academy training left off. Whether you are a veteran of the Gamma Quadrant or fresh out of Spacedock, Starfleet ATP offers a friendly home to advance your skills. Starfleet ATP offers core performance expertise on subjects such as Bridge Officer training, Ship loadouts, gear access, and your own Captain skills.

     

        Are there green-skinned alien women that won't leave you alone? Having trouble convincing that Romulan you just want to squeeze by the planetary shield and you mean no harm (yet)? Is there a superior being transporting you through time and space? Do terms like Cat1, Cat2, Calico Cat, DSE, TFO, etc., seem like an alien language? Do Tholians just tick you off? Is a timeline change imminent?

     

        Starfleet ATP is a casual Federation fleet dedicated to advancing knowledge of the game in its members. We have no donation requirements, but initially access may be restricted to prevent fleet jumpers/raiders. That said, if we have it to spare, no one has been denied access to items due to rank. We pride ourselves on being open and having a good time.

     

        Starfleet ATP was founded almost 3 years ago with the goal of helping players learn about STO, especially the things it does not teach well. Our Starbase level 5 is complete, and our Shipyard is fully unlocked. We are a level 72 fleet. Additionally, we are part of a full Armada, with access to fleet stores, Dilithium discounts, and XP boosts to aid you. We have players across the US and in the UK, with many of our players possessing extensive knowledge of builds and game resource gathering.

     

        We love to run missions, (R)TFOs, Events, and Battlezones as a team. Teaming up offers many advantages, like XP, build synergy, and good communication. We like to prepare captains to play well in Advanced difficulty TFOs, to speed their resource accumulation. We will explicitly ask you NOT to donate Dilithium or Energy Credits until your build is in good shape. Our goal is not to make you space-poor, it is to get you to a point where you can generate resources you can afford to donate.

     

        I invite you to reach out to any member, or myself, using my GT or Reddit username: CaesarJefe.

    submitted by /u/CaesarJefe
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes hope is all we humans have to go on

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I'm happy to see the marks "weekend" will last over the Winter Event. Plenty of time to turn in epohhs. ;)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Command Spock's Jellyfish! | Star Trek Online

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    If I purchase a training manual (in the same career as me) can I then craft it afterward for other BOFFs?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I'm looking at purchasing a Kemocite III training manual, and it's pretty expensive, but I could justify the cost if I knew I could craft it to my heart's delight for other BOFFs. I read a reddit post where someone made exactly that claim, but I can no longer find it.

    submitted by /u/pr0n-thr0waway
    [link] [comments]

    (XBOX) Looking for fleet - new to STO, mature gamer.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:50 AM PST

    I don't know why I couldn't get into this game on release but I'm really liking it now!

    I just started a couple days ago. I'd like to join a fleet to unlock more of the game. Also I have to admit some of the mechanics are eluding me. I've always enjoyed crafting in MMO's.

    Anyhow thanks for reading. Yes my gamer tag is "Sambo99".

    -Sam

    submitted by /u/Sambo99_GT
    [link] [comments]

    Would this be a good mmo for a first timer?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:50 PM PST

    I'm looking to get into my first mmo and I don't mind if it's buy to play or if there's a sub or pay for customization, I'm just looking for a fun mmo with lots of solo content to help me get started and learn the game then hopefully join a group and do large group content. I'm looking for an mmo with holiday events lots of customization and obviously a social space to hangout. Would this be a good mmo to start?

    submitted by /u/Huolihan
    [link] [comments]

    I was hoping for an ice themed Breen or Andorian ship this WWL

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    We had a fire based Klingon hell ship prior to the Ferengi. I had hoped we'd get a white and blue cryo machine, Pretty much any Non fed is stuck with super dark ships (The roms have a few bright ones but not many). Maybe next year I guess.

    submitted by /u/whitethumbnails
    [link] [comments]

    Arcgames site tags not working

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:42 AM PST

    As above, is this just an issue I'm experiencing or has anyone else noticed this too?

    Take the recent Winter Wonderland post:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11306923
    If you scroll to the bottom, you find the various tags attached to the post, such as 'sto-news'. Well, any time I click on one, I get 'tag:<tag>, no results found'. https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/tag/sto-news

    submitted by /u/daiphelion
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Atlas class Dreadnought still considered a good ship? I have an infinity prize pack and I’m thinking about getting it.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:59 PM PST

    Is getting a T6 starship mandatory?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    Is there a point in the game where you absolutely need a T6 ship in order to enjoy the content? Can I just use my T5 ship throughout the whole game without ever switching to a T6? I do not mind some challenge and probably won't do much multiplayer, but I do not want my hull to instantly get melted every time I enter a fight either.

    Basically, I want someone to tell me just how much of a power gap there is between T5 ships and T6 ones and if it matters in casual PvE. I would like to know this in advance so that I can decide if I should get attached to my T5 ship or not.

    submitted by /u/ThePaperShield
    [link] [comments]

    Console Advice - Command Battlecruiser

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    Hey Guys

    So im after console advice, at the moment ive got +Dis damage tac consoles x4, im planning on getting vulnerability locators eventually for the +crit chance once i save the fleet credits.

    Were i am having trouble is science and tac consoles.

    In my science atm i have Shield emitter amps, and Nausicaan siphon cap from the set.

    and in engineering i have +8 weap power x1 and x2 +90% power transfer ( i cant even remember why i had these from years ago ), and the universal platform that comes with the ship

    I was hoping to get some modules that improve weapon power and crit chance or even accuracy through eng/science consoles.

    submitted by /u/natsukirei
    [link] [comments]

    New Stance Animations?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Command Spock's Jellyfish!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Mission reward sets

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    I have quiet a few toons. I do have one nag though, mission sets and the need to replay the same mission over and over to obtain these. I created a new rom toon only the other day and soon became bored of running two separate missions 3 maybe 4 times over just to collect each piece of gear. Since the devs are moving away from weekly mission reruns for sets. I could be wrong but I'm sure they mentioned that somewhere. Isn't it time for the mission updates occuring that these sets should come as a reward altogether

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    Why Constitutions weren’t in the Dominion War....

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Command Spock's Jellyfish

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    How long do new ships stay as new ships?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    Cause god knows I don't care for almost any of the Federation ships but now that almost all Romulan ships can be had, I really want that Kholhr temporal vessel and I got now 2 T6 tokens but nothing to spend them on, they can't be used on new ships sooooooooo *shrug* they just sit in my inventory.

    submitted by /u/MiirikKoboldBard
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie searching for guild

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    Hello! I've started science char recently :) I am new to this universe, so I am searching for fleetmates :)

    I want to be a healer in group content.

    submitted by /u/farengerka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment